What's new

If it comes down to this, will Pak-Army kill its own people?

Will Pak Army shot & kill its own people?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lion-licking-his-balls.jpg

indians on this thread :omghaha:

The title is fair, its not anarchy in Egypt, its elected govt overthrown by a military dictator, and people of egypt reacting to it, and General Sissi gone brutal on its own people.

yes, this all may lead to a civil war..

hopefully it wont and a settlement will be reached...next few weeks/months will be critical; there probably will be more unrest until people come to their senses- it is desirable that they do

you think Pak army did not kill any non rebel civilians in 71?

During an armed separatist movement due to fog of war maybe but whenever it was purely a protest like the one in Egypt, never. I have already given example of anti Ayub protests of 60s and anti Musharaf protests of 2000s...

Pak army will not kill its own people, people of Pakistan love its army and army loves its people. Even if theirs martial law tomorrow in Pakistan, people will support it.

Pak army will not kill its own people, people of Pakistan love its army and army loves its people. Even if theirs martial law tomorrow in Pakistan, people will support it.

that has been the trend all over the world, but not anymore, in that case, I also believe that it wont shot on its own people.

p.s. but first of all, there is no hope for marshall law as far as I see.

hopefully it wont and a settlement will be reached...next few weeks/months will be critical; there probably will be more unrest until people come to their senses- it is desirable that they do

okay, I found him, @Icarus is the guy who said to open fire at extortionists in Islamabad during some protest.

he believes kill its own people is okay with the army.
@Icarus enlighten us more about your thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
okay, I found him, @Icarus is the guy who said to open fire at extortionists in Islamabad during some protest.

he believes kill its own people is okay with the army.
@Icarus enlighten us more about your thoughts?

Gladly, dealing with Civilians is the responsibility of the Police and if the matter escalates beyond their capability, the para-military are called into play. The sole act of calling in the Army would mean that the writ of the state faces serious challenge and the military is the final phase in the evolution of trinity. There is no further fall back, once the Army has been called in, the situation will either improve by any and all means necessary or the state will collapse. One of the two options.
I advocate firing non-lethals at violent protesters who damage public property and injure or kill people who do not support them in spreading anarchy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom