What's new

If India supports freedom in Crimea, why not in Kashmir?

But Army is present in Kashmir only , because Kashmiris don`t accept illegal Indian occupation ...
Now you are being dishonest to the debate and going round and round again and again.Read my posts again to figure out why our army is deployed there.

Now you are being dishonest to the debate and going round and round again and again.Read my posts again to figure out why our army is deployed there.

I am not being dishonest .... You could not give a satisfactory answer to any of my questions ... You are simply "denying" facts ..

Last edited:
I am not being dishonest .... You could not give a satisfactory answer to any of my questions ... You are simple "denying" facts ..
Dude i am not denying any facts,i already explained you why army is deployed there.Pakistan attacked us in 1965 and 1999 and can do that in future also.Isnt that satisfactory to you.

Kashmir is a disputed territory .... The whole world (including India) admits this fact
And that is the beauty here.
Indians run their country according to Indian constitution, not on what the 'whole world' says.

India's position is clear - we signed up for referendum and there were rules laid out for both sides. Pakistan did not follow the rules back then. So we scrapped the entire concept of referendum now.

Maybe had Pakistan followed the rules of referendum laid out decades back, we might have done it. We can have a referendum after a few decades of that.

Today, the Constitution of India says Kashmir is Indian. GoI administers that land.
We dont have a concept of exit visas in India. Any Kashmiri who feels he does not want to live in India is welcome to leave.

Frankly, I am of the opinion that India must do what China did in Tibet - demographic engineering. The terrorist kashmiris drove out the Hindu pandits from the valley. GoI must scrap Art 75 and get a tide of people from UP and Bihar to go and live in Kashmir.

@toxic_pus Yeah i am aware of the conditions that Pakistan has to withdraw first from Azad Kashmir,after that India will take control of all of Kashmir and then only a referendum will take place.That guy was making some absurd claims.

What do you say about Aksai Chin ?
His points are credibe.Pakistan has actually lost most of the ground on Kashmir after transferring some lamd to China.What do you want to know about Aksai Chin?? Our positin is that it is iilegally occupied by China.

I am not being dishonest .... You could not give a satisfactory answer to any of my questions ... You are simple "denying" facts ..
I Tell you about facts you guys keep bitching about kashmir since 67 Years no thing happend. And world don,t give damm about kashmir issue .if they did,they
might have been solved it in the past.even if the pak desprately want it No one is hearing them even their so called allies:D:D:D:D:Dand for india concern their global power is increasing day by day and will be in decade or so;)

And that is the beauty here.
Indians run their country according to Indian constitution, not on what the 'whole world' says.

It is not beauty ... it is "Hat Dharmi" (stubbornness) !!

And What about Simla Agreement ? Your PM admitted that Kashmir was a disputed territory ....

It is not beauty ... it is "Hat Dharmi" (stubbornness) !!

And What about Simla Agreement ? Your PM admitted that Kashmir was a disputed territory ....
You also attacked us in 1999,which breaks the Simla agreement,So what moral high standing you are showing here?? because you have none.

Frankly, I am of the opinion that India must do what China did in Tibet - demographic engineering. The terrorist kashmiris drove out the Hindu pandits from the valley. GoI must scrap Art 75 and get a tide of people from UP and Bihar to go and live in Kashmir.

Russia did this too in Crimea.

Originally Crimean Tartars, now the entire area is pretty much ethnic Russian.

Not to mention the continent of North America, the continent of South America, the continent of Australia, etc.

You also attacked us in 1999,which breaks the Simla agreement,So what moral high standing you are showing here?? because you have none.

Now you have started acting like a Typical Indian Troll !!

That is not a relevant answer to a legitimate question. Why is there this discrepancy in Indian foreign policy. Obviously there is nothing moral or high-minded about Indian foreign policy.
What discrepancy in foreign policy ? Kashmir is not a subject of Foreign policy for India. Its internal affairs for us. It may be foreign policy for Pakistan, but that is neither here nor there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom