What's new

If India supports freedom in Crimea, why not in Kashmir?

The reason is simple,Pakistan attacked us in 1965 and then again in 1999,in short Pakistan cannot be trusted,it may attack us and capturae some parts of Kashmir again also if we will reduce the troops infiltration will rise again.Add to that we had to neutralise some fundoo's responsible for massacre of Pundits or to avoid it again.

So Indian troops have to kill Kashmiri men and rape their women (who are loyal to India as per your claim ) in order to prevent "infiltration" ??? What kind of logic is that ?

We support freedom in Azad Kashmir , India should do a Crimea in Azad Kashmir ....

So Indian troops have to kill Kashmiri men and rape their women (who are loyal to India as per your claim ) in order to prevent "infiltration" ??? What kind of logic is that ?
These things happen everywhere wherever army is present,These things are not happening in large scale or army is not present there just to do that.

Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris and they don't want to join with nangay bhookay Indians.

This is according to India's own Arundhati Roy.
Yeah but we don't take Arundhati seriously, sometimes she behaves like a bitch in the season and vomits all the hormones in her articles.
But RazPak when you, Pakest of all Paks quote her lines, it hurts yaar.

@manlion That's exactly my point,we are perfectly aware of the U.N. resolutions.I am asking for the proof that Mountbatted wanted plebiscite in 1947.

@kaykay @Azlan Haider This is one of my best threads...........

Myth of 700000 forces in kashmir
Bhai there was a Time Magzine report from 2004 or 2005 which said that around 2 lakh Indian soldiers are deployed in Kashmir while around 1.2 lakh Pakistani soldiers deployed in adjacent regions in their Kashmir and other areas. That report was posted on this forum few months back. I am trying to dig that up.

WRONG inference!!

India does not support 'freedom' in Crimea, but India just supports it's ally Russia.

after all friend in need is a friend indeed.

There is nothing moral or immoral about it, it is just diplomacy.

Back to my question, why won't India hold a referendum to clear the air once in for all?
Simple.
Its Indian land. As long as the Constitution of India says that, we dont need to conduct any plebicite to satisfy Pakistan or xyz.

I never said it, it was Arundhati Roy who did.
Yaar you quote Arundhati roy likewise I can also quote many Pakistani journalists and human rightist saying many things about Pakistan. Its not worth so better leave it.

These things happen everywhere wherever army is present,These things are not happening in large scale or army is not present there just to do that.

But Army is present in Kashmir only , because Kashmiris don`t accept illegal Indian occupation ...

Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris and they don't want to join with nangay bhookay Indians.

This is according to India's own Arundhati Roy.
If Kashmir belongs to Kashmir and Pakistan's love for Kashmir,how can you Pakistan give part of Kashmir to china,you guys lost the right to talk about Kashmir when you handed over part of Kashmir to china.

Bhai there was a Time Magzine report from 2004 or 2005 which said that around 2 lakh Indian soldiers are deployed in Kashmir while around 1.2 lakh Pakistani soldiers deployed in adjacent regions in their Kashmir and other areas. That report was posted on this forum few months back. I am trying to dig that up.
Try to remeber who posted that thread as search function sucks on PDF,OR Goolge "the thread title+defence.pk".If you remeber the username then tag him in Bimaru corner and click on the option "find all threads".You may find it.

Resolution of the Commission of January 5, 1949

The United Nations Commission for India and Pakistan, Having received from the Governments of India and Pakistan, in communications dated 23 December and 25 December 1948, respectively, their acceptance of the following principles which are supplementary to the Commission's Resolution of 13 August 1948:

1. The question of the accession of the State of Jammu and Kashmir to India or Pakistan will be decided through the democratic method of a free and impartial plebiscite;

2. A plebiscite will be held when it shall be found by the Commission that the cease-fire and truce arrangements set forth in Parts I and II of the Commission's resolution of 13 August 1948 have been carried out and arrangements for the plebiscite have been completed;
Let me highlight the most relevant parts so it is easy for you to make sense of what the resolution is saying:

The question of the accession of the State of Jammu and Kashmir to India or Pakistan will be decided through the democratic method of a free and impartial plebiscite [...] when it shall be found by the Commission that the cease-fire and truce arrangements set forth in Parts I and II of the Commission's resolution of 13 August 1948 have been carried out and arrangements for the plebiscite have been completed;
If you still can't make sense of that, here is the summation:

Arrangement for a plebiscite can begin only, and only if Pakistan withdraw troops from P0K.

Simple.
Its Indian land. As long as the Constitution of India says that, we dont need to conduct any plebicite to satisfy Pakistan or xyz.

Kashmir is a disputed territory .... The whole world (including India) admits this fact

Back
Top Bottom