What's new

If India supports freedom in Crimea, why not in Kashmir?

They would have taken it anyways !! Unlike you , We decided to negotiate and settle this dispute peacefully and we were successful . We gained more than what we lost , We did not face humiliation like you did !!
Now handing over is negotiation,and its funny when you say they would have taken it anyway,
And still the question stands who are you to negotiate or handover Kashmiris land.

My dear Maharajah Sahib,

Your Highness's letter, dated the 26th Octobers has been delivered to me by Mr. V.P. Menon. In the special circumstances mentioned by Your Highness, my Government have decided to accept the accession of Kashmir State to the Dominion of India. Consistently with their policy that. in the case of any State where the issue of accession has been the subject of dispute, the question of accession should be decided in accordance with the wishes of the people of the State, it is my Government's wish that, as soon as law and order have been restored in Kashmir and her soil cleared of the invader, the question of the State's accession should be settled by a reference to the people. Meanwhile, in response to your Highness's appeal for military aid, action has been taken today to send troops of the Indian Army to Kashmir to help your own forces to defend your territory and to protect the lives, property and honour of your people.

My Government and I note with satisfaction that your Highness has decided to invite Sheikh Abdullah to form an Interim Government to work with your Prime Minister.

Yours sincerely,
(Sd/-) Mountbatten of Burma
Did you notice the condition there or just skipped it?

My dear Maharajah Sahib,

Your Highness's letter, dated the 26th Octobers has been delivered to me by Mr. V.P. Menon. In the special circumstances mentioned by Your Highness, my Government have decided to accept the accession of Kashmir State to the Dominion of India. Consistently with their policy that. in the case of any State where the issue of accession has been the subject of dispute, the question of accession should be decided in accordance with the wishes of the people of the State, it is my Government's wish that, as soon as law and order have been restored in Kashmir and her soil cleared of the invader, the question of the State's accession should be settled by a reference to the people. Meanwhile, in response to your Highness's appeal for military aid, action has been taken today to send troops of the Indian Army to Kashmir to help your own forces to defend your territory and to protect the lives, property and honour of your people.

My Government and I note with satisfaction that your Highness has decided to invite Sheikh Abdullah to form an Interim Government to work with your Prime Minister.

Yours sincerely,
(Sd/-) Mountbatten of Burma

@manlion

Search "Simla Agreement" and you will get your answer ....
You made a claim. It is your responsibility to provide proof.

And Simla Agreement says nothing about Ms Gandhi accepting Kashmir as a dispute.

It is not beauty ... it is "Hat Dharmi" (stubbornness) !!

And What about Simla Agreement ? Your PM admitted that Kashmir was a disputed territory ....
Mr Think Tank, here is the Simla agreement. Now tell me where did she say that Kashmir is disputed teritory. All is stated is through bilateral negotiations we will settle our differences including Kashmir.
Simla Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And still the question stands who are you to negotiate or handover Kashmiris land.

Because it is our land and we can settle border disputes with our neighbours in the way we want !! And get your facts right , we didn`t give away any Kashmiri Land

Come on yar , Learn to accept the truth . You were humiliated and China did not stop until it took away from you all it claimed !!

And Pakistan`s support of Kashmir issue is on humanitarian basis ..And We claim Kashmir valley only , not Laddakh or Jammu
Whatever but who you are to negotiate for Kashmiri's land??

As I said, Kashmir is not a subject of foreign policy.

It becomes a subject of foreign interest when India violates human rights on a massive scale and thus invites external intervention ....

Whatever but who you are to negotiate for Kashmiri's land??

Because Kashmir is our land and Kashmiri people are our people ...

Mr Think Tank, here is the Simla agreement. Now tell me where did she say that Kashmir is disputed teritory. All is stated is through bilateral negotiations we will settle our differences including Kashmir.
Simla Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Beta read it carefully , samajh na aye to kisi baray se poch laina

Because Kashmir is our land and Kashmiri people are our people ...

Beta read it carefully , samajh na aye to kisi baray se poch laina
Beta Ji, We would have consider it a dispute if you would not have gone to UN after Simla agreement but since didn't abide by Simla agreement and tried to involve third party, Its no dispute anymore. You go and cry infront of UN and USA all you want and our answer will be 'Kashmir is India's Integral part'.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom