What's new

If India fails to miscalculate within the next 20 years we have to explore ways to start a war unilaterally

How long till the green card formalities are done?

What green card..

Nothing will be able to stand in our way. I know my people it is just that we lacked desire but if there is desire nothing is able to stop us..

Especially a pacifistic civilization like India.. We come from warring civilization we have been fighting for centuries and it is in our DNA.. If we have the desire and make a move you won't stop us

What green card..

Nothing will be able to stand in our way. I know my people it is just that we lacked desire but if there is desire nothing is able to stop us..

Especially a pacifistic civilization like India.. We come from warring civilization we have been fighting centuries and it is in our DNA.. If we have the desire and make a move you won't stop us
What warrior activities are you doing in the US?

Come on back home

What green card..

Especially a pacifistic civilization like India.. We come from warring civilization we have been fighting for centuries and it is in our DNA.. If we have the desire and make a move you won't stop us

India is a soft civilisation we will and can impregnate them on autopilot..

We need to provoke an incident

Don't have money, don't have a plan and most importantly don't have stomach for conflict but let's start with India. You my sir are a master strategist and i feel somewhat comfortable that despite all the "Gems" that we have in our power corridors, you are still not there.

download.jpeg

I would welcome it whole heartedly.. We Need an adventure into the gangetic plains

Nothing would bring me more pleasure then crossing one beautiful fateful morning into India and across the LOC.. I would love to see the reaction of these fraudsters...

We will unleash

Last edited:
Don't have money, don't have a plan and most importantly don't have stomach for conflict but let's start with India. You my sir are a master strategist and i feel somewhat comfortable that despite all the "Gems" that we have in our power corridors, you are still not there.

View attachment 911870
I always complain about incompetency and lack of meritocracy but bro, have to agree with you here, if this is the alternative then... Pak army Zindabad please continue polticial engineering 🫡

Nothing would bring me more pleasure then crossing one beautiful fateful morning into India and across the LOC.. I would love to see the reaction of these fraudsters...

We will unload and unleash

Goosebumps.. The hair on my body rises.

We will unleash
aa jao fir

step 1: head to Bhawalpur Wahabalpur

step 2: khushboo lagaing

step 3: daura e aam

step 4: daura e khaas (SF course)

step 5: join these guys
kashmir_story_647_071216110313_052717053911_062217103913.jpg

step 6: get yo fix !

TST.JPG

:devil:

Latest posts