What's new

If India fails to miscalculate within the next 20 years we have to explore ways to start a war unilaterally

There’s…….a lot to unpack here.

Please answer my question with facts and knowledge, rather than zeal and passion.

1) how do you expect to push through the one of the most heavily militarised zones in the world? (IOK)

2) How do you expect to capture the entire region of the Yamuna river (one of the areas which has the highest amount of natural resources compared to the rest of India, and the only area worth taking) with a force about a third of the size of the Indian military?

3) How do you expect to keep the logistical force behind the main invasion going? We have a crippled economy which I doubt could even sustain a military offensive of this size, for a week.

4) how will you deal with the utterly devastating sanctions package placed upon us by the western world?
Pakistan can’t specifically deal with sanctions by trading with allies, because it mostly relies on imports and agricultural exports? We aren’t Russia that we can just sell oil to another large country and evade sanctions through that.

We would be well and truly destroyed, as India is important for America in countering China at the moment, so they would likely side with India over the conflict, which would mean even more devastation for the people and the troops of Pakistan.

5) how would you deal with the Indian TTP proxy destroying logistical chains and important infrastructure within Pakistan, as well as our ummah chummas, the talibs, from advancing into KPK?

I don’t see a single situation in which this doesn’t end with the dissolution of Pakistan and the US stepping in to “secure” the nukes before either the talibs or the Indians gain hold of them

Outmanuver and beat the Indian armed forces exclusively in the north and the entire subcontinent is yours. There will be no civil rebellions or the likes if the army is defeated. They cherish life that is why or let me put it this way that is why India was easy to keep for 1000 years
How would you outmaneuver and beat Indian armed forces exclusively in the north? Till what geographical line or indicator is the north.

How much would it cost?

Till victory is decided, where would the money for operations come from?

And most importantly , HOW MUCH DOES A BULLET COST?

This thread is exactly what 10 year old wet dreams (both Indian and Pakistani) are made, no logic, no comprehension of the complexities of war or the current geopolitical setting, just blissful ignorance.

There’s…….a lot to unpack here.

Please answer my question with facts and knowledge, rather than zeal and passion.

1) how do you expect to push through the one of the most heavily militarised zones in the world? (IOK)

2) How do you expect to capture the entire region of the Yamuna river (one of the areas which has the highest amount of natural resources compared to the rest of India, and the only area worth taking) with a force about a third of the size of the Indian military?

3) How do you expect to keep the logistical force behind the main invasion going? We have a crippled economy which I doubt could even sustain a military offensive of this size, for a week.

4) how will you deal with the utterly devastating sanctions package placed upon us by the western world?
Pakistan can’t specifically deal with sanctions by trading with allies, because it mostly relies on imports and agricultural exports? We aren’t Russia that we can just sell oil to another large country and evade sanctions through that.

We would be well and truly destroyed, as India is important for America in countering China at the moment, so they would likely side with India over the conflict, which would mean even more devastation for the people and the troops of Pakistan.

5) how would you deal with the Indian TTP proxy destroying logistical chains and important infrastructure within Pakistan, as well as our ummah chummas, the talibs, from advancing into KPK?

I don’t see a single situation in which this doesn’t end with the dissolution of Pakistan and the US stepping in to “secure” the nukes before either the talibs or the Indians gain hold of them

Alot of gibberish read the thread first of all.. I said in order to avoid sanctions we strike at an hour where there is war everywhere else..

US or anyone ain't getting involved in this one.. There entire place will turn toxic. We have allied countries on our borders while India doesn't have hence we could have endless resources coming in to wage it.

If anyone was to get involved it would be china to seize the opportunity to end this farce that is neighbouring them this would actully be blessing in disquise for China that we invade India they will provide everything needed free of charge.. Because if we take on India this will give China free power reign in Asia and the ability to move and conduct their own offensives at that point

Alot of gibberish read the thread first of all.. I said in order to avoid sanctions we strike at an hour where there is war everywhere else..

US or anyone ain't getting involved in this one.. There entire place will turn toxic. We have allied countries on our borders while India doesn't have hence we could have endless resources coming in to wage it.

Allied countries on our borders?

Ah yes, our good friends Iran and Afghanistan. Both who spread terror within Pakistan and terror that affects us negatively.

We only share a border with China, and wherever they’d even help in a conventional war, is debatable. It’s likely that they’d just pursue their own Arunachal and chicken neck dreams whilst using Pakistan as the distraction. China would likely benefit massively, but Pakistan would be destroyed

There will never be a stage where the entire world is at war. Even if it was, attacking india would likely be the last thing on our mind due to how much they would have likely bolstered their military to counter global threats that they would’ve seen coming years beforehand

Ah yes, our good friends Iran and Afghanistan. Both who spread terror within Pakistan and terror that affects us negatively.

We only share a border with China, and wherever they’d even help in a conventional war, is debatable. It’s likely that they’d just pursue their own Arunachal and chicken neck dreams whilst using Pakistan as the distraction. China would likely benefit massively, but Pakistan would be destroyed

There will never be a stage where the entire world is at war. Even if it was, attacking india would likely be the last thing on our mind due to how much they would have likely bolstered their military to counter global threats that they would’ve seen coming years beforehand

Bolstered their army my azz.. India has junk army we saw that in 2019.. India doesn't have anything better then us in conventional or non conventional armement.

Yes we will use cannon fodders from our neighbouring countries and throw them at the gangus. Let them face stubborn as motherfuker Afghans in the conventional engagement and see how the Indian will react.. Let them fight upto 3 million IEA in northern Indian territory let them show me how they will outlast them..

Within 3-4 years we will have approx. 60% of India all the way to the Deccans..

We aren't intimidated or impressed by India's armed forces.. We move on them with full confidence of our superiority

Last edited:

You'd find that the usual approach of logic or even basic common sense is ineffective here.

Endless entertaiment on the other hand is abundant.

I'm just going to refrain from posting in this thread, but I will watch the shitestorm it descends into.

Bolstered their army my azz.. India has junk army we saw that in 2019.. India doesn't have anything better then us in conventional or non conventional armement.

Yes we will use cannon fodders from our neighbouring countries and throw them at the gangus. Let them face stubborn as motherfuker Afghans in the conventional engagement and see how the Indian will react.. Let them fight upto 3 million IEA in northern Indian territory let them show me how they will outlast them..

Within 3-4 years we will have approx. 60% of India all the way to the Deccans..

We aren't intimidated or impressed by India's armed forces.. We move on them with full confidence of our superiority
You're practically a lost cause. I pray that Allah opens your eyes to the real world, and rationalism
You'd find that the usual approach of logic or even basic common sense is ineffective here.

Endless entertaiment on the other hand is abundant.
I'm going to simply watch this thread for now.

Seems like it will be a good laugh

I'm just going to refrain from posting in this thread, but I will watch the shitestorm it descends into.

You're practically a lost cause. I pray that Allah opens your eyes to the real world, and rationalism

I'm going to simply watch this thread for now.

Seems like it will be a good laugh

My eyes have never been more opened.. Just drop highly armed 1 million IEA into the northern territories of the gangetic plains as the first wave... You can bet your life on that they won't be able to handle them conventionally and as a matter of fact they will get blitz'ed.. No need to even waste Pak army..

You put against them harsh and stubborn elements

My eyes have never been more opened.. Just drop 1 million IEA into the northern territories of the gangetic plains as the first wave... You can bet your life on that they won't be able to handle them conventionally and as a matter of fact they will get blitz'ed..

You put against them harsh and stubborn elements

I'm breaking my promise of ignoring this thread just to reply to this

How do you expect to mobilise 1 million IEA?
How do you expect to provide them with enough food and ammo to keep the invasion going?

How do you expect to convince Kabul to engage India militarily, whom has helped to build Afghanistan massively, as well as being the core investor in Afghanistan after the taliban gained control?

You've lost it bro, go easy on the powder

India won't be a big chellenge contrary to what some think here... Tho we need to fight them max in 2043-2044..

We can't allow India to reach older then 100 years or 200 years etc etc. We have to cause a situation that gives us pretext to go in..

Indians aren't it in my opinion we should be able to walk right thru them

India won't be a big chellenge contrary to what some think here... Tho we need to fight them max in 2043-2044..

We can't allow India to reach older then 100 years or 200 years etc etc. We have to cause a situation that gives us pretext to go in
How long till the green card formalities are done?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom