What's new

If Imran Khan is Killed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go tour Pakistan and have some fun. You guys are posting too much on internet and stop opening social media for some time. All will be good. Ground realities are very different.

Also what will happen to this website defence.??

On defence.pk we are discussing division of Pakistan :laugh:
you also please read some facts .

out of 24 states only 4 have access to sea back then

1651433376159.png

Observing from above post seems like PTI can survive with IK only and everyone else in party is useless :laugh:

Sab ny mar jana wesay bhi aik din.

Terrorist can target him if they can target innocent kids of APS school.

For everyone who is creating doomsday picture below picture for you
img_20161225_200000-jpg.42058

Allah sab theek karay.
They've already subjugated us for decades upon decades. Why undo Pakistan. When you can subjugate it and keep Pakistan hooked onto opium?

Chinese freed themselves from opium/Japanese and later poverty. Iranians and Turks were able to avoid direct colonization. While we simply enabled the gora to do away with costly direct control to governing by proxy. Where are most of our sovereign treasures flowing back to? Europe, Britannia and US
Who colonized us?
Europeans, Britannia, Portugal etc.

What's coming is a true test of how much gall and ghairat Pakistani qom has.

Those who we helped in the fight against 5G warfare.

Are now actively waging same kind of 5G shadow warfare on us. The common Pakistani citizens.

Not sure if this applies to KPK. If Imran Khan is killed the possibility of civil war is real and there would be outlash from Peshawar toward Islamabad/Rawalpindi. Those in power are playing with fire and foret how like 1971 things can suddenly go out of control.
I remember how peshawaris were scared of just a tiny Mqm. Nothing will happen and if something happens, then even things will get under control after few sabotager will be executed. Its better to teach them live instead of dying. You can start a war but cannot stop it.

Not sure if this applies to KPK. If Imran Khan is killed the possibility of civil war is real and there would be outlash from Peshawar toward Islamabad/Rawalpindi. Those in power are playing with fire and foret how like 1971 things can suddenly go out of control.
KPK is a different beast... But it's very small compared to the rest of Pakistan. Plus in KPK, PTI is till in government. So Rana Sana's model might not be applied in KP.

If he is assasinated by establishment using TLP, that would be the biggest blunder. In my opinion, civil anarchy, target killing of these politicians, their family members, generals families won't be safe. May Allah keep everyone safe and sense prevails. Enemy has won by polarizing different groups in Pakistan. I blame some dumb or paid elements in establishment for creating this chaos.

Idk how true this is but I heard he went to a Faqir once and the guy said Imran Khan will be elected but he will get assasinated. This was back in 2000s.
When Imran Khan and co protested against and shot down the European Union letter about Ukraine. My brother said now he will get killed like Zia.

Very ominous indeed. Both boomers and Gen X have seen this happen before. I don't get how they can still support PDM thugs.

Ironically, PDM originally was started by Gen Hamid Gul for a noble cause. To save Pakistan from the evil nexus of Generals, Judges and Political scum. And to do away with the 1860 angrez gora nizam still imposed on Pakistanis.

This is like civ-mil establishment led by Bajwa spitting and pissing on his grave. Like the establishment of his time kicked him out.

1 moment of Bajwa's life is worth 1000 years of Gen Gul.

Pakistani can reach Turkish levels if the leader and narrative shaping is right. Remember people who might be ordered to shoot at common Pakistanis have entire families of their own who go to PTI rallies. Ex servicemen speaking in a very harshly albeit veiled tone regarding Bajwa's antics. Chief example Gen Amjad Shoaib. Also remember in Papa Bhutto's reign several brigadiers resigned and refused to shoot at civilians.

In my opinion Pakistani public is too late to the party. We could all see that the generals, siyasi scum and judges were forming an alliance against the former PM. Protests and "rising up" should have started then. Not now.

Now it is a bit difficult to salvage an "Erdoğan moment"
In any other country, Model town incident would have buried Sharifs a long ago.

Don't worry guys, the establishment has a Plan B. They will launch these 2 geniune leaders in KPK to win over the population.

images (13).jpeg
images (14).jpeg

Sometimes I wonder how we are blessed to have the brightest policy makers in the history of human civilization.

It is even more impressive when you take into account their primary focus which is confronting local thugs masquerading as innocent villagers to clear way for beautiful real estate projects.

Who are these "brothers".

Were there brothers when MQM was doing terrorism in Karachi?

Were there brothers when TTP was blowing up the whole country?

Were there brothers when BLA was killing teachers?

Was there brothers when Uzair Baloch was doing terror?

Was there brothers in May 2007 Karachi, Benazir riots????

Today I have realized. This forum is filled with #$$i3$ who would piss their pants whenever there is a big challenge in the country. Dissolution of a state means your future generations being enslaved to india.they will walk over cross the border rand settle on your land in millions.and make you a demographic minority eventually. Pakistan is above any politician. .Imran khans political shelf life is 10 to 15 years..(I wish him more).. killing him is the worst strategy for his opponents who would rather want him to rule and fail.. When he becomes 10x bigger than bhutto.. and his party becomes the defacto ruler he will become part of Pakistans textbooks as a new national hero. .. bajwa will step down new guy will take charge and impose martial law.then new elections new pti and a new constitution would follow.

They were all like Pakistan before social media, and public awareness became a thing. Plus, those nations have a very high threshold for civil unrest. Pakistan being a nuclear power, with enemies, all around, has to stop any civil unrest way earlier. Pakistan establishment cannot afford even 10% of the crisis you see in countries like Syria.

And the condescending way in which you say how people will fall back to their homes after being killed, you are definitely not aware of the sentiments on the streets. I have listened to hundreds of people within my own vicinity who are swearing by Allah that they will lay down their lives to take back what was theirs. Even if THEY are able to push back the movement from Punjab.... I think KPK will make create a situation that will be VERY concerning for the military.
Remember Model town? If the pictures of pregnant women lying dead couldn't move the nation, nothing can!

Last edited:
Reminds me of Bhutto’s book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom