What's new

If Imran Khan is Killed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this applies to KPK. If Imran Khan is killed the possibility of civil war is real and there would be outlash from Peshawar toward Islamabad/Rawalpindi. Those in power are playing with fire and foret how like 1971 things can suddenly go out of control.
Lol, Pakistani awam and civil war gives me a good laugh. No one has the time or will try to fight against there brothers for few politicians.

how can they ? you think nationalist forces will let it happen ? paksitna have 190 nukes all over pakistan no one will take shear . after USSR collapse whom take shear ?
Pakistan is a small country. Check the size of USSR.

KPK with such a small land and landlocked can survive? It will be dependent on others more. Yeh kaisi azaadi hoi?

I pray nothing of such sort happens but God forbid it does then Say bye bye to KPK. Then the history books will say something like this. East pakistan(bangladesh) and West Pakistan ( KPK) seperated from central Pakistan due to political conflict, but wouldn’t the enemies of Pakistan love that.

I really dont want to say that but if God forbid that happens you will see Peshawar core commander calling for mutiny! So harming Imran will be breaking pakistan. Pashtun people are not to joke around with specially their emotions, and the army Damn knows that. Its took over 10 years clear KP from terrorism. Their resistance is always deadly!

The red line has been crossed already.

Now IK will decide what comes next.

both india and BD are enjoying political stability which we don't . if we have 5 years stability for each gov and having two terms each liek USA we thrive . here we have bazari politicians whom keep busy soon after election until the gov collapsed and then new elections with new instability . its always elections times here . whom will invest where there is even PM don't know his days ?

i will be in a nuclear armed country name punjab after breaking pakistan .

Pakistan isn't going to break sir.

Pakistan isn't going to break sir.
this is not our wish sir its scenario if imran khan killed . no one here want or wish to break pakistan . all we want corruption free sovergn powerful democratic and mafia free paksitan . i never mind if imran khan removed a new guy naturally emarge and leader for example a teacher a doctor a political worker . all we want is stop transfer power of parties by sperms like these mafia noonis and zardaris diesels doing its mafia .i will never mind even a farmer reached to PM seat by making his political party .

Not sure if this applies to KPK. If Imran Khan is killed the possibility of civil war is real and there would be outlash from Peshawar toward Islamabad/Rawalpindi. Those in power are playing with fire and foret how like 1971 things can suddenly go out of control.

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Punjab can then officially have monarchy under the Sharif dynasty and Lahore Fort be declared royal palace. Zardari can instal himself as Amir and Sindh can becime a Emirate. At least this would be honest.

yes they can give you an example ?
state of bahawalpur survived 315 years land locked and trade via rivers .
Go tour Pakistan and have some fun. You guys are posting too much on internet and stop opening social media for some time. All will be good. Ground realities are very different.

Also what will happen to this website defence.??

On defence.pk we are discussing division of Pakistan :laugh:

If They kill Imran Khan

The confidence of the people on the state of Pakistan has never been lower. The confidence and trust in each and every state institution has been shattered. It is as if all cogs of this state machinery has been activated to destroy Imran Khan and his narrative, be it the judiciary, bureaucracy, Police, FIA, NAB, intelligence agencies. This time, not only the youngsters, but the boomers, ex-servicemen, and retired citizens, have also started to speak out in a manner never seen before.

After how the Governor of Punjab was humiliated by state institutions, things became even more clear. Now the things have become very concerning because there are indications that They might have given a nod to have Imran Khan killed.

Kindly read this Twitter thread:

The confidence with which the whole state machinery is moving against Imran Khan, it would be very wise to assume that eliminating Imran Khan is not off the table for them. They can use the religion card against him, and kill him off, like they did Salman Taseer, and then say that it was an individual who was inspired by personal motives....

What will happen to Pakistan, or PTI after the demise of Imran Khan is up for debate (you can discuss), but one thing is for sure, that the state machinery, along with many political parties have had enough of Naya Pakistan. They cannot let their monopoly over Pakistan go away so easily.

Is this a feeler on behalf of establishment?

My friend back in 2018 I bought a car in Shropshire from a farmer. On collecting the car I got talking to him about Pakistan which he knew lot about. The farmer had been a student in the same year as Imran Khan at Worcester Grammar School and had followed IK overr the decades. He had watched on TV IK being sworn in as PM. He said something which actually annoyed me - "he will probably get killed now". Looking back his words might come true.

Idk how true this is but I heard he went to a Faqir once and the guy said Imran Khan will be elected but he will get assasinated. This was back in 2000s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom