What's new

If Imran Khan is Killed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember how peshawaris were scared of just a tiny Mqm.

Taking a whole city hostage wouldn't be considered "tiny". Demographics changed tho. Karachi has the biggest number of Pashtuns now.

Today I have realized. This forum is filled with #$$i3$ who would piss their pants whenever there is a big challenge in the country. Dissolution of a state means your future generations being enslaved to india.they will walk over cross the border rand settle on your land in millions.and make you a demographic minority eventually. Pakistan is above any politician. .Imran khans political shelf life is 10 to 15 years..(I wish him more).. killing him is the worst strategy for his opponents who would rather want him to rule and fail.. When he becomes another bhutto.. and his party becomes the defacto ruler he will become part of Pakistans textbooks as a new national hero. .. bajwa will step down new guy will take charge and impose martial law.then new elections new pti and a new constitution would follow.

Oh please we don't believe in some fairytale nationalism

Taking a whole city hostage wouldn't be considered "tiny". Demographics changed tho. Karachi has the biggest number of Pashtuns now.

Oh please we don't believe in some fairytale nationalism
We paid for this "fairy tail" nation with blood, sweat, and tears, you need to really stop being annoying with this crap man
I get it that you have interacted a lot with EN and that's your experience and what not- I respect that

but many of us who are the majority do not feel that way and get offended when you start calling it "fairytale"

In any other country, Model town incident would have buried Sharifs a long ago.
There toooooo many incidents to keep count of Drunk Baloch Sardar killing a constable while driving. People being killed by motorcades of Bhutto/Zardari khusra. People being burnt alive. Killed. Namoos e rasalat becoming a tool to kill whoever you like. Letting mass murdering terrorists go scott free either by ISI quid pro quo like that Ehsanullah guy or through judiciary.

The circus we all saw in NAB cases where entire very strong cases dismissed because of a photo copy or some other lame excuse.

The platelets saga still confounds the experts of medicine. The viceroy left and got blown up on a boat. But left us to deal with these clowns in GHQ, Supreme Court and Parliament.

I used to laugh at Dr. Moeed Pirzada for saying Pakistani establishment/state does not really have ability to see long term strategic goals and chart out plans to achieve them. Now I realize just how much ad hocism there is in day to day Pakistani affairs.

Today I have realized. This forum is filled with #$$i3$ who would piss their pants whenever there is a big challenge in the country. Dissolution of a state means your future generations being enslaved to india.they will walk over cross the border rand settle on your land in millions.and make you a demographic minority eventually. Pakistan is above any politician. .Imran khans political shelf life is 10 to 15 years..(I wish him more).. killing him is the worst strategy for his opponents who would rather want him to rule and fail.. When he becomes another bhutto.. and his party becomes the defacto ruler he will become part of Pakistans textbooks as a new national hero. .. bajwa will step down new guy will take charge and impose martial law.then new elections new pti and a new constitution would follow.
well i think after dissolve of pakistan india will not survive longer too . the punjabis tamils and asaames will boosted . it will be so hard for india to whom they blame the internal mess . BTW both india and paksitan are not natural countries by birth . and in future may be 100 may be 200 years when they will civilized states will start leaving them with vote like UK .

Then Nawaz will be called Nawaz Singh Prem Partab and wear Sardar pagh ... back to the ancestry.
hairs hi nhi hain pagg gir jaay gi hahahahaha

We paid for this "fairy tail" nation with blood, sweat and tears, you need to really stop being annoying with this crap man

I said "fairytale nationalism", didn't call Pakistan a "fairytale".

Everyone paid blood, sweat, and tears to Pakistan. What has that gotten us as a nation? Mafia, corrupt politicians, lol now the most anti Pakistani people are in parliament now 😂

BTW both india and paksitan are not natural countries by birth . and in future may be 100 may be 200 years when they will civilized states will start leaving them with vote like UK .

Bro I said this yesterday and people started having a tantrum.

Go tour Pakistan and have some fun. You guys are posting too much on internet and stop opening social media for some time. All will be good. Ground realities are very different.

If you are actually interested in "ground realities", then let me tell you that I Don't know about other places, but the people in Central Punjab (esp. Lahore) are really angry

Things will spiral out of control if IK is assassinated.

All these nations were colonized at some point history.. either by turkic or greeks.

India- DEFIANTLY paying for Russian oil and gas.
Afghanistan- Fought a 20 year guerrilla war.

Pakistan- Cancelling CPEC projects.

You see the problem?

I get it that you have interacted a lot with EN and that's your experience and what not- I respect that

EN?

If you are actually interested in "ground realities", then let me tell you that I Don't know about other places, but the people in Central Punjab (esp. Lahore) are really angry

Things will spiral out of control if IK is assassinated.

Lahoris would continue to support mian saanp

Yeah South Punjab would be angry

There toooooo many incidents to keep count of Drunk Baloch Sardar killing a constable while driving. People being killed by motorcades of Bhutto/Zardari khusra. People being burnt alive. Killed. Namoos e rasalat becoming a tool to kill whoever you like. Letting mass murdering terrorists go scott free either by ISI quid pro quo like that Ehsanullah guy or through judiciary.

The circus we all saw in NAB cases where entire very strong cases dismissed because of a photo copy or some other lame excuse.

The platelets saga still confounds the experts of medicine. The viceroy left and got blown up on a boat. But left us to deal with these clowns in GHQ, Supreme Court and Parliament.

I used to laugh at Dr. Moeed Pirzada for saying Pakistani establishment/state does not really have ability to see long term strategic goals and chart out plans to achieve them. Now I realize just how much ad hocism there is in day to day Pakistani affairs.
Difference between all other incidents and Model town is that... Model town was a planned massacre, video tapped.. released to the masses uncensored. Still nothing happened.

In fact, judiciary just casually played with the case... nothing is expected in the next 50 years as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom