What's new

If Imran Khan is Killed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Imran Khan and co protested against and shot down the European Union letter about Ukraine. My brother said now he will get killed like Zia.

Very ominous indeed. Both boomers and Gen X have seen this happen before. I don't get how they can still support PDM thugs.

Ironically, PDM originally was started by Gen Hamid Gul for a noble cause. To save Pakistan from the evil nexus of Generals, Judges and Political scum. And to do away with the 1860 angrez gora nizam still imposed on Pakistanis.

This is like civ-mil establishment led by Bajwa spitting and pissing on his grave. Like the establishment of his time kicked him out.

1 moment of Bajwa's life is worth 1000 years of Gen Gul.

May Allah (SWT) give General Hameed Gul Jannatul Firdaus 💓

Don't worry guys, the establishment has a Plan B. They will launch these 2 geniune leaders in KPK to win over the population.

View attachment 839880View attachment 839881
Sometimes I wonder how we are blessed to have the brightest policy makers in the history of human civilization.

It is even more impressive when you take into account their primary focus which is confronting local thugs masquerading as innocent villagers to clear way for beautiful real estate projects.

Shahid Afridi is a clowwwn.

May Allah (SWT) give General Hameed Gul Jannatul Firdaus 💓

Shahid Afridi is a clowwwn.
:angry:

One guy on here was trying to convince me that Indian Punjabis and Pakistani Punjabis are racially different. I think this weird fanboying and nationalism has just rotted people's minds.
whats with your beef if we listen to a song here and there man- f-ing god
or you doing a zardari of greater punjab plan crap

If this situation breaks out, it's going to be a lot bloodier than people think

We can't rule out tactical nukes if establishment is pushed.

Practically a genocide will take place
There won't be any Nuke involved, Army will butcher people and many of the Army high ranks will either mutiny or join the fight against the Army itself, America will neutralize Pakistan's nukes before they can even think of moving it, and God forbids if one goes off or get in hands of TTP/BLA or other terrorists group then Pakistan will become worse then Syria because at least A$$head had loyal support from his Alawite's in Damascus.

Nawaz ‘plotting’ to create ‘Greater Punjab’: Zardari​

By
Mian Abrar
-
August 21, 2017

https://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=https://archive.pakistantoday.com.pk/2017/08/21/nawaz-plotting-to-create-greater-punjab-zardari/
https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Nawaz+‘plotting’+to+create+‘Greater+Punjab’:+Zardari&url=https://archive.pakistantoday.com.pk/2017/08/21/nawaz-plotting-to-create-greater-punjab-zardari/&via=Pakistan+Today
https://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=https://archive.pakistantoday.com.pk/2017/08/21/nawaz-plotting-to-create-greater-punjab-zardari/&media=https://cache.pakistantoday.com.pk/55817f9022f83-1.jpg&description=Nawaz+‘plotting’+to+create+‘Greater+Punjab’:+Zardari

— Ex-president thinks it unwise to drag ex-COAS in courts as his ‘home constituency’ may feel uncomfortable

Former president and Pakistan People’s Party Co-Chairman Asif Ali Zardari on Monday accused former prime minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif of ‘plotting’ to create a ‘Greater Punjab.’
“He (Nawaz) is talking about the ‘Greater Punjab’, as he thinks that here he only has 500 branches but there he will have 5,000 braches. It is only money and just money for him,” he said during an interview with Pakistan Today Editor Arif Nizami.
Zardari said that Nawaz Sharif wanted businesses of his own and his friends to thrive on both sides of the (Pak-India) border. “(India’s Prime Minister Narendra) Modi doesn’t come on my invitation. We have good relations with India’s Gandhi family but we don’t invite them over,” he said.
“Why people (from India) come here on their invitation? Their clothes are coming here and their products are coming here. We need to ask why,” he said while replying to a question pertaining to why there is an impression that Nawaz Sharif has a soft corner for India.
He said that timing was critical in politics and he always took steps keeping in view the timing of his political moves. He said that many political bigwigs of PML-N and the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) were in touch with him. He said that his party had allowed the PML-N to form a government in Punjab in the past.
However, he said that now his party to form the government in Punjab and the PML-N would have to sit in the opposition. About Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan’s presser, Zardari said that he (Nisar) had alarmed Nawaz Sharif that if he would be targeted, he would break his ‘silence’ on ‘news leaks’.
The former president said that he had already said that former ruler Pervez Musharraf would play golf after his retirement. He said that Pakistan was facing many challenges and it was unwise to drag a former army chief in courts as the home constituency of the former military chief would feel uncomfortable.
He did not agree with the claim that he wanted to send Nawaz Sharif to jail, saying he did not believe in sending anyone to jail. “Our party will form government at centre and in Punjab after the next election,” he said while replying to a question about how he sees his party in the future.
On Senate Chairman Raza Rabbani’s statement that the parliament had been weakened, Zardari said that he (Rabbani) had his own ideas. He said that Rabbani had come to him with his resignation due to certain reasons but he asked him to continue as democracy had to evolve.
He did not agree that the establishment had problems with him regarding Memogate controversy, saying it was Nawaz Sharif who went to the court while wearing a black coat. He said that Nawaz Sharif was always power hungry because Islami Jamhoori Ittehad (IJI) and the ‘Changa Manga’ deals were the best examples to prove it.
He said that neither Imran Khan nor the military establishment was behind the Panama Papers case and rather it was his (Nawaz’s) own follies. Commenting on the farewell dinner given to him as a president by Nawaz Sharif, Zardair said that he (Nawaz) invited two Sindhi nationalists who were there to taunt him along with the second tier leadership of the army.
He agreed that it was more of a bid to undermine him. About Dr Muhammad Asim, he said that he (Asim) was from a family which had rendered services for the nation. He taunted that his party did not hold rallies on disqualification of Yousaf Raza Gilani the way Nawaz Sharif was doing now. He also taunted the former prime minister that he was trying to portray him as an ideologue jumping from the lap of General Ziaul Haq.
Considering the PTI is on decline, he said that his party was strong in South Punjab and were good in central Punjab and would bounce back. He appreciated Babar Awan’s role in the party and said that he was his good friend. “We cannot stop people from leaving our party,” he said.
When asked about the chances of forming a coalition government, he said that they would decide after the formation of the new parliament. More independents will come from Punjab and will stand with one who has the most seats in the House, he said.
About the CPEC and who initiated it and to whom the credit goes, Zardari said that it won’t matter whether PML-N was in power or not. “We gave them another port. During our government, we worked on Gwadar Port. China’s President Xi Jinping took the whole matter to another level,” he said
“He (Nawaz) has taken us in isolation. (Then Afghan president Hamid) Karzai came to my oath, I went to his. We have issues, we know that people come from Afghanistan and they are sent by India. Still we need to work on our relation,” he replied when asked about the international scenario and its effects on Pakistan.
When asked that how he managed to survive the Memogate, Salala gate, and other issues, he said that basically, it was God’s blessing and prayers of the poor and tolerance. “I’ve never used PEMRA or any other institute for personal use, ever,” he said, adding that he doesn’t sense any threats to democracy from the inside.
You'd be very hard pressed to find such ethnic fascism or ethnic nationalism in Punjab. Such a movement will be very short lived and easy to crush. We might take pride in our language and certain traditions but what Zardari is insinuating is almost non existent. I've traveled length and breadth of Punjab from seraiki Punjab in South to Central Punjab to Seraiki Punjab again in West of the province (Khoshab-Mianwali belt), Potohari Punjab and last fringes of Pashtun inhabited Punjab.

Other than the occasional nutjob in Central or Seraiki Punjab. Such ethnic hatred is very rare in Punjab. Even the Pashtuns who live in Punjab especially around Rawalpindi/ISB are very friendly and beautiful people. Some Afghans are poisonous but generally ok to be around.

It seems to me most of the ethnic poison is found in Sindh, Metropolitan Karachi, Balochistan (Western and Southern barring Quetta and the Pashtun regions) and FATA region with remnants of PTM and from what I hear locals of KP and ex FATA hate these PTM types. Most of the "big bad evil Punjabi destroying everything in Pakistan" trope is ran by some foreign power's perception building operations.

This is my view on this Greater Punjab/Punjabi Army stereotype. Feel free to disagree.

Baaki if you find some other ethnicity being offloaded from busses and shot or bori band lashen in Punjab then please do correct me.

Last edited:
There won't be any Nuke involved, Army will butcher people and many of the Army high ranks will either mutiny or join the fight against the Army itself, America will neutralize Pakistan's nukes before they can even think of moving it, and God forbids if one goes off or get in hands of TTP/BLA or other terrorists group then Pakistan will become worse then Syria because at least A$$head had loyal support from his Alawite's in Damascus.
If it becomes a losing battle, tactical nukes way be deployed

The same source says that pushtoons account 15% of ethnic distribution of the city and just keep in mind that not all pushtoons supports pti in the city and you are insisting that Peshawaris will start a civil disobedience for the sake of political agenda.

No beef and no problem. I am told India is the enemy and Indians hate us. But, what I see is something different.
Afghanistan hates us, and wants to take over our land- stop interacting with em, boycott everything, launch nukes etc etc
??? you know what I mean

Insha'Allah Pak is the winner this time as Turkey became the winner in 2016.....

There are some strange correlations and corollaries b/w Pak and Turkey....

In Turkey, a single SF NCO, who had won awards during a joint exercise with the Pak SSG, changed the course of the Obama-Biden sponsored coup by taking out the key traitor scum general at the point blank range! I am pretty sure the Pak ranks and files, and junior officers have enough Iman and Ihlas left in them; otherwise, the proxy terrorists would have overrun Pak a long time back.....

No beef and no problem. I am told India is the enemy and Indians hate us. But, what I see is something different.
Tbh listening to songs is not deep, Indians are literally all over Pakistani media, they probably watch PSL more than Pakistanis. Even the songs we release, go to coke studio and the old school stuff.

The same source says that pushtoons account 15% of ethnic distribution of the city and just keep in mind that not all pushtoons supports pti in the city and you are insisting that Peshawaris will start a civil disobedience for the sake of political agenda.

Same source is talking about sheer numbers not percentage. We coming in anyways.

Not just Peshawaris, but they happen to be the most civilized among us 🙄

Tbh listening to songs is not deep, Indians are literally all over Pakistani media, they probably watch PSL more than Pakistanis. Even the songs we release, go to coke studio and the old school stuff.

I didn't even say anything about songs I just mentioned how that one user was trying to convince me about race between Majha Punjab and Lehnda Punjab.

Same source is talking about sheer numbers not percentage. We coming in anyways.

Not just Peshawaris, but they happen to be the most civilized among us 🙄
I think a royal rumble between ethnicities is the way to go

Winner takes all of Pakistan.

Separation means subjugation.

Afghanistan hates us, and wants to take over our land- stop interacting with em, boycott everything, launch nukes etc etc
??? you know what I mean

Yes I am all for that!!!!

But Pakistan is a banana republic, so it won't get anything done.

I think a royal rumble between ethnicities is the way to go

Winner takes all of Pakistan.

Separation means subjugation.

WWE Money in the Bank LMAOOOO

the land belongs to pakistan have changed it borders hundreds of times in last 8000 years and it will do again . only thing i care is people should not hate each other because borders change but people remain same .
Ahahaha

Even our borders right now people hate each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom