What's new

If Imran Khan is Killed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhutto was killed, BB was killed nothing happened, life goes on.
Infact, Imran Niazi was told by palm reader, (as we all know he believes in such things) that he will become PM but he will be assassinated. I will try to find it and add it later in my post.

Yes I saw this as well

Then by knowing it that peshawar is not the best city of Pakistan ,the other breed are much better then Peshawaris that even Peshawaris migrate to other cities to avail better opportunities.

Lahore is most developed

Honesty if IK was killed Pakistan would be better with dissolution of the federation into the constituent 5 provinces. At least the governments would be closer to the people.

How it will benefit Pakistan?

yeah somehow i agree . but they also have very close relations and emotions too . that is why we need imran khan type organic politicians not like punjabi gang of khoon leage ppp dakus of sindh mullah diesel of DI khan . we want national leaders whom respected by whole pakistan
Facts

Should just give power to the national government which the nation supports, with good quality advisors.

Army can advise them on certain things also.

At least there will be stability and unity.

People outside of Peshawar are a different breed of animals XD.

Nah I have given up. 0 political maturity, 0 geopolitical maturity, no incentive for development, list goes on and on.
and you think achaczais, mengals, waderas of the world have that -in fact, they have it in the -100
that's why their regions never develop - they block development and eat all the funds

reason why we are banana repuplic is we never kill em and also make traitors PM

and you think achaczais, mengals, waderas of the world have that -in fact, they have it in the -100
that's why their regions never develop - they block development
I remember reading the tribal regions didn't want new infrastructure lol

I remember reading the tribal regions didn't want new infrastructure lol
bhai in the afghan Reddit - they were literally going on a tantrum when SS tweeted about the development budget for Waziristan - saying how the only ghairatmant region would go, gul khan,

They purposely block development (MNA, Governments get so much money- but it only ends up in their pockets) traitor PMs only spend on their areas to get a vote and then the man stopping development in the first place comes and talks about no development thus getting more vote

their people have to go and work in other regions to make money - this is a vicious cycle
that only IK was interested in breaking but fat man was not interested

If it becomes a losing battle, tactical nukes way be deployed
Lol get off your high horse. This awam has lost imaan a long time ago there will be no civil war. Corona virus was a perfect indication of how this awam loves their life. They even separated themselves in Allah's house out of fear of dying. You think this awam is going to go to a civil war?

You don't know what you're talking about.

Insha'Allah Pak is the winner this time as Turkey became the winner in 2016.....

There are some strange correlations and corollaries b/w Pak and Turkey....

In Turkey, a single SF NCO, who had won awards during a joint exercise with the Pak SSG, changed the course of the Obama-Biden sponsored coup by taking out the key traitor scum general at the point blank range! I am pretty sure the Pak ranks and files, and junior officers have enough Iman and Ihlas left in them; otherwise, the proxy terrorists would have overrun Pak a long time back.....
NCO Omer saved Türkiye but Kemalist mentality is returning in Turkey definitely will be interesting to see how common muslim Turks and Syrians are treated post 2023.

Lol get off your high horse. This awam has lost imaan a long time ago there will be no civil war. Corona virus was a perfect indication of how this awam loves their life. They even separated themselves in Allah's house out of fear of dying. You think this awam is going to go to a civil war?

You don't know what you're talking about.
You really used social distancing due to a world wide pandemic that killed millions as an example?

Just because you're Muslim that doesn't make you immune to sickness 😆

You're not superhuman, thankfully they realised that

bhai in the afghan Reddit - they were literally going on a tantrum when SS tweeted about the development budget for Waziristan - saying how the only ghairatmant region would go, gul khan,

They purposely block development (MNA, Governments get so much money- but it only ends up in their pockets) traitor PMs only spend on their areas to get a vote and then the man stopping development in the first place comes and talks about no development thus getting more vote

their people have to go and work in other regions to make money - this is a vicious cycle
that only IK was interested in breaking but fat man was not interested
Afghan subreddit is just a cope

I watch them seethe for fun sometimes

. BTW both india and paksitan are not natural countries by birth .
eh, don't drag India into it. it has seen much worse. two prime ministers were killed by ethnic groups, Indira and her son. the former was quite powerful. it didn't do anything to even shake the country. India has at least 3000 years old history and culture, it isn't so weak to fall over the murder of anyone or an instability of some institution.

Facts

Should just give power to the national government which the nation supports, with good quality advisors.

Army can advise them on certain things also.

At least there will be stability and unity.
yeah we can if they wrrite new constitution and all the laws also abolished to new laws current 1800s birtish laws expired 100 years ago . if they make pakistan fully new with new system . a digital modern paksitan . where civil laws are made in 2022 not 1872 .

You really used social distancing due to a world wide pandemic that killed millions as an example?

Just because you're Muslim that doesn't make you immune to sickness 😆

You're not superhuman, thankfully they realised that

Afghan subreddit is just a cope

I watch them seethe for fun sometimes
Millions die every year but no one notices. It was just a flu that had people scared for their lives. You think these people will stand infront of bullets? Lol, no way Jose.

This awam lacks faith and you need whole lot of faith to fight civil wars.

eh, don't drag India into it. it has seen much worse. two prime ministers were killed by ethnic groups, Indira and her son. the former was quite powerful. it didn't do anything to even shake the country. India has at least 3000 years old history and culture, it isn't so weak to fall over the murder of anyone or an instability of some institution.
BS talks bhai there is nothing 3000 years old any shit . this was biritish india in 1947 and 1857 . just tell me when was the word INDIA first used in history ?

1651437488317.png

1651437458200.png

that's why their regions never develop - they block development and eat all the funds

reason why we are banana repuplic is we never kill em and also make traitors PM

Fully agree!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom