What's new

If Imran Khan is Killed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes creating another Pakistan where every ethnicity is equal. As I said don't wish to live under a chootiya country where people are dead from inside and they allow harami chors to rule them. People should be rioting right now but we are literally a dead nation. Atleast Pashtuns are still ghairatmand.

P.S I am married to a Pashtun. Afridi family.
Oh my god. What flawed logic is this??

The whole point of an independent KPK would be so it is a nation for the Pakhtuns, adding other provinces and regions is creating another pseudo-Pakistan and counterproductive to the cause.

At that point you'd just fight to liberate the current Pakistan you already have, not start carving out new nations on literally the same basis.

Again, this is an inferiority complex at play.

Oh my god. What flawed logic is this??

The whole point of an independent KPK would be so it is a nation for the Pakhtuns, adding other provinces and regions is creating another pseudo-Pakistan and counterproductive to the cause.

At that point you'd just fight to liberate the current Pakistan you already have, not start carving out new nations on literally the same basis.

Again, this is an inferiority complex at play.
Inferiority complex is not raising your voice against oppression and submitting your whole fkn country to US. As I said God forbid if it happens then I don't want to live in a country of dead people. If this blatant violation of our sovereignty by US changes nothing then even if India attacks we are just going to bend over because I am sure these pathetic generals are not going to put up a fight.

Inferiority complex is not raising your voice against oppression and submitting your whole fkn country to US. As I said God forbid if it happens then I don't want to live in a country of dead people. If this blatant violation of our sovereignty by US changes nothing then even if India attacks we are just going to bend over because I am sure these pathetic generals are not going to put up a fight.
Nice, more mental gymnastics to avoid the actual discussion 👍🏻

If your goal is to do that, you realise you can do that without wanting an independent KPK with additional handpicked arbitrary regions? That idea in itself makes little sense and is counterproductive for what Pashtunistan is supposed to be.

Read history again. Ranjit singh was a pure blood punjabi born in Gujranwala , Delhi Sultans were outsiders Turks and mongols.
Our Ancestors stopped armies of Alexander the great.
This crap history of Abusing punjab is preached by Afghan lovers whose own history is nothing but looting and plundering neighbors and when modern age started and looting plundering war gone , Decended into chaos.
Delhi sultans didnt cared much for punjab. They were entrenched in Delhi and North India. Punjab was always under Their rule. It was their duty to defend Punjab from Afghans amd Iranis not the other way around.
Ranjit singh came only after fall of delhi to marathas in 1757. After sack of delhi by Nadir shah and then by Ahmad shah Abdali, Delhi was just a vessel state to Afghans and Mughal Emperorols had lost all control and then to Marathas. And british came to capture delhi from Bengal and Madras side not from punjab.
Punjab didnt went down without a fight. Punjab fought the british
Unlike Delhi.
stop reading oversimplified and poisoned history written by sarkari Teachers.
And whats with this identity crisis?
Brother its very simple, if you cannot own your non muslim ancestors then dont even talk about them.
you say our forefathers did this and that wrong and in the same sentence you claim non muslim Punjabis are not our ancestors.
Anyways its a long long history of 500 years. Afghans in the west will never talk good for us , Neither will the marathas and Delhi forces in East. Read more and listen less to these modern day ome sermon scholars
He has some mental issues, fuc**** been corrected many times but it what it is
Punjab needs to start thinking about itself,it's identity as people surrounding us are less said than better, Thier way of life, world view is totally different, tribal and only now some urbanization is happening but still long way to go

Despite not being on port provide most of the food , earn most of the remitances, earn most exports, give men for the army, provides whatever little R and D that happens, only Muslim noble prize winner scientist of this region was a proud Jutt home to what 600-700 odd million Muslims-, sacrificed millions for the partition

still hear most of the abuses, get target killed everywhere, maimed , tortured, everyone is welcomed but isn't welcomed anywhere - it happened to the point where we for the most part have stopped moving to different provinces (look at population trends in cencus of last 20 years and some places look like modern day examples of ethnic cleansing- despite so called "Punjabi" army as said by ethno nats) and instead looked towards foreign countries to migrate - we will move around as we have done for centeries that's not going to stop

without its financial muscle most of the Indus valley would have been Afghanistan 2.0 except for Karachi
there was no civillizational oriented culture here in Indus except for Punjab modern day Sindh is pretty much Baloch thus the degradation of whole society with tribal wars, wadera systems something ancient Sindhis would be ashamed to see

So that just leaves 2-3 groups who are more civillizational oriented than others but when due to internal politics other regions suffer only one group is demonized for it

There's a certain f-ed up luck we are born with Indians hate us cause we form a big part of Pak and have been pain in the bum for 70 odd years so they know we are the main, real target to get rid of this pain in the bum, "kin" hates us cause we devided our lands, killed them for relgious reasons, Afghans hated us from the beginning of time, people who we share a country with hates us cause we don't speak Thier language, are not thier "blood" and since are a majority thus naturally hold more power- which others want for themselves all this means Muslim Punjabi is probably the most misunderstood,despised, demonized and hated specimen in this south Asia, saarc region

It's an Abusive relationship, today is eid so I want to be in good mood but... It's not all that pretty, I don't feel happ

I keep quiet cause I love pakistan to death, hate Indians who would practically orgasm over a post like this and I feel I have to do whatever possible to help it become rich and powerful state because of all the painful suffering endured by the ancestors
Our answer is only through education, economy, a model Muslim civillization and if we don't make it that than they'll spit on us come judgement day - Great pakistan is our only answer for them

This is what keeps a man who feels frustrated and angered in line
We are stuck - you can't afford to throw tantrums and threaten anyone if my political part isn't winning, I can't afford to call you names, abuse you in a tit for tat retaliation

Not because I can't, there's shit ton of things to say and abuse em with but for the most hated people group in this region you can't afford it cause you betted everything on its unity and survival -
Look at this song and mention of our region just frickin 60 years ago (and afaik it was written by a Hyderabadi Muslim pakistani)
but now jiska muh uth tah hai gaaliyaan nikaal taa hai humari 7 Pushto Kon and it seems like it's normal and totally acceptable thing to do while imagine us doing that to others (although I wish someone say it our face though, we are physical big people who like to put down a fight- I want to see how that goes)

This means you'll continue to be demonized and some random nobodies with pathetic history and present can come and abuse you, your forefathers and your future generations

While you can't do shit about it as it's so institutionalized and normalized

Last edited:
If KPK went towards the separatism route, how do you think it would play out?

I doubt the establishment is going to just give away a province and let it be independent, so another 1971 attempt? Is that feasible in current circumstances?

Tbh if people are on board then an Afghanistan V2 can just be pulled, IEA TTP could flood in. Perhaps Pashtun army members will support also.

Then other Pakistanis will support it. Won't necessarily be ethnic thing.

Please don’t post nonsense like this also that graphic of Faisal Mosque is highly disrespectful. Kamaskam Masjid ko baksh do yar.

Random Hadith lesson:

Sir, aap siraf faisal masjid ki baat kar rahay hain, Qiyamat ke qareeb Khana-e-Kaaba ko bhi aisay munafiq log tabah-o barbaad kar dain ge.

1651524787729.png

👇
1651524890621.png

Reference: SAHIH BUKHARI 1595.

...Sir Faisal masjid to bohat choti cheez hai.

Agar Pakistan ke andar Mr.B sponsored regime change se 71' ki tarhan civil war shuru ho jae, to phir iss tasweer ka haqeeqat bann'na, koi itni hairanqun baat nahi ho gi:

1651525020017.png

Allah hamain aur hamaray ghar walo ko sahi salaamat rakhay.

Read history again. Ranjit singh was a pure blood punjabi born in Gujranwala , Delhi Sultans were outsiders Turks and mongols.
Our Ancestors stopped armies of Alexander the great.
This crap history of Abusing punjab is preached by Afghan lovers whose own history is nothing but looting and plundering neighbors and when modern age started and looting plundering war gone , Decended into chaos.
Delhi sultans didnt cared much for punjab. They were entrenched in Delhi and North India. Punjab was always under Their rule. It was their duty to defend Punjab from Afghans amd Iranis not the other way around.
Ranjit singh came only after fall of delhi to marathas in 1757. After sack of delhi by Nadir shah and then by Ahmad shah Abdali, Delhi was just a vessel state to Afghans and Mughal Emperorols had lost all control and then to Marathas. And british came to capture delhi from Bengal and Madras side not from punjab.
Punjab didnt went down without a fight. Punjab fought the british
Unlike Delhi.
stop reading oversimplified and poisoned history written by sarkari Teachers.
And whats with this identity crisis?
Brother its very simple, if you cannot own your non muslim ancestors then dont even talk about them.
you say our forefathers did this and that wrong and in the same sentence you claim non muslim Punjabis are not our ancestors.
Anyways its a long long history of 500 years. Afghans in the west will never talk good for us , Neither will the marathas and Delhi forces in East. Read more and listen less to these modern day ome sermon scholars
Dehli Sultans after Akbar were as much local as your beloved one-eyed uncouth butcher Ranjit Singh, who only took advantage of the vacuum provided by the demise of Mughal empire and more importantly the indigenization of Muslim bloodlines.

You can be proud of him as much as Muslim arabs are proud of their ancestors from the Pre-Islam Jahiliya period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom