What's new

If Imran Khan is Killed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Observing from above post seems like PTI can survive with IK only and everyone else in party is useless :laugh:

Sab ny mar jana wesay bhi aik din.

Terrorist can target him if they can target innocent kids of APS school.

For everyone who is creating doomsday picture below picture for you
img_20161225_200000-jpg.42058

Allah sab theek karay.

Allah has always destroyed nations that have normalized what he has forbidden. If corruption, lawlessness, oppression, and moral degradation is normalized expect the Azaab if Allah.

Allah does not give unconditional guarantees. We have to submit to His will.

The Jews too thought as if the were Gods Chosen people without any recourse. This was never so. There always was an expectation to follow His commands.

sexually transmitted democracy:

Love this. So true. Pakistan is a Kleptocracy and a monarchy of a the chosen few families.

Last edited:
it can even be RAW agents - whoever it is you know our people will blame khaki
and that's
wooh!!, I don't even wanna think about it

add that IK tries to act macho - no security doesn't stand behind bulletproof glass

if I am ISI or someone with power- I'll provide him security, and be very strict if he doesn't follow it (ask Bajwa for resignation but I guess it's too much...)
That's assuming they don't want him gone themselves. I mean u can expect any level of retardedness out of them at this point.

If They kill Imran Khan

The confidence of the people on the state of Pakistan has never been lower. The confidence and trust in each and every state institution has been shattered. It is as if all cogs of this state machinery has been activated to destroy Imran Khan and his narrative, be it the judiciary, bureaucracy, Police, FIA, NAB, intelligence agencies. This time, not only the youngsters, but the boomers, ex-servicemen, and retired citizens, have also started to speak out in a manner never seen before.

After how the Governor of Punjab was humiliated by state institutions, things became even more clear. Now the things have become very concerning because there are indications that They might have given a nod to have Imran Khan killed.

Kindly read this Twitter thread:

The confidence with which the whole state machinery is moving against Imran Khan, it would be very wise to assume that eliminating Imran Khan is not off the table for them. They can use the religion card against him, and kill him off, like they did Salman Taseer, and then say that it was an individual who was inspired by personal motives....

What will happen to Pakistan, or PTI after the demise of Imran Khan is up for debate (you can discuss), but one thing is for sure, that the state machinery, along with many political parties have had enough of Naya Pakistan. They cannot let their monopoly over Pakistan go away so easily.

Civil war and brain drain.

Establishment needs to make things right before its too late

That's assuming they don't want him gone themselves. I mean u can expect any level of retardedness out of them at this point.
No they're not Brain dead - if it happens than it's foreign or terrorist

killing him is the worst strategy for his opponents who would rather want him to rule and fail.. When he becomes 10x bigger than bhutto.. and his party becomes the defacto ruler he will become part of Pakistans textbooks as a new national hero

People support Imran Khan, not PTI.

Without Imran Khan, PTI is just a collection of incompetent fools whose only skill is in organizing jalsas. There is not one single person in PTI who can continue Imran Khan's legacy.

Civil war and brain drain.

Establishment needs to make things right before its too late
One thing about Pakistan is that it does not learn from it's mistakes, and since history is a good teller, we know what happened in 1971. Looks like the establishment is ready to repeat the same mistake.

Agree.. if 10-12 protestors are killed in every city, the protests will be over.

There's a different between Pakistani and Turkish/ Syrian/ French nations.
No brother u r underestimating Karachi and KPK.

Specially KPK will come strong

One thing about Pakistan is that it does not learn from it's mistakes, and since history is a good teller, we know what happened in 1971. Looks like the establishment is ready to repeat the same mistake.

Unfortunate very unfortunate

Nothing much would happen. Things would be brought under control, by the Establishment, within a short period.

Mark my words, if IK is killed, KPK will definitely go towards separatism and most probably will separate. Everything is so evident now, pashtuns wont want to live under an american slave punjabi establishment.

All the naysaying commentators - just wait and see the sea the outrage and support that pours from every house and every street — the kingmakers and bookies bet on the wrong horse this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom