What's new

If Imran Khan is Killed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe cause it's in Punjab loll

Afghans are worse than Indians, historically have always been more of a nuisance just weaker

Nah India is worse, Afghans either tie Indians or or few inches away.

Is this a feeler on behalf of establishment?
Dude, this was just some personal concern. I am not from the establishment. Far from it. In fact, I was banned by some establishment goalkeepers on this forum, for a long time, and just came back 2 days ago. However, there are some clear indications, and signs that point in the direction of a possible IK's assassination.

Everyone is confused. But the establishment is completely directionless. The only people in Pakistan with clear motives are the ordinary citizens. And I am one of them. I will go to any length to take back what was stolen from me. And I will give my life for this purpose, InshAllah.

No one is worse than Indians, we can always come to some sort a normalcy with A stan but never with Hindustan

I am seeing this a lot where people are trying to equalize both - I will fight it as it's dangerous

Afghanistan never invaded Pakistan while Pak had its 3 wars with India. They are numbnuts but India wants us eradicated off the map.

They're right greatest Punjabi singer after NFAK was attaulah Khan easakhelvi ♥️

Wow I never knew that

Dude, this was just some personal concern. I am not from the establishment. Far from it. In fact, I was banned by some establishment goalkeepers on this forum, for a long time, and just came back 2 days ago. However, there are some clear indications, and signs that point in the direction of a possible IK's assassination.

Everyone is confused. But the establishment is completely directionless. The only people in Pakistan with clear motives are the ordinary citizens. And I am one of them. I will go to any length to take back what was stolen from me. And I will give my life for this purpose, InshAllah.
Sorry bro I just wanted to check, establishment is in a pathetic state of affairs. I think this is worse than 1971, that is how I feel.

Last edited:
@V. Makarov

Don't worry about "Establishment" why would they ban you ? There is no such thing as Establishment you are just being paranoid

We have
1- Civilian Body
2- Military Body

Military runs it's own affairs , and the Civilian Body comes thru Elections most of time.

End of May there is a Civilian National Movement planned to bring Competent Civilian Body back in power thru Elections.

Infact many Lower Rank officers are planning to attend the next Jalsa inshallah

How are the air plane tickets , I hear lots of People going for Umra These days flights must be rally cheap of ECL list must be open

It seems PML and PPP personnel very busy booking flights overseas

Is there some Carnival or festival taking place in UAE or Foreign countries ?

Remember Model town? If the pictures of pregnant women lying dead couldn't move the nation, nothing can!

Because Maula Ali once said: "A system based on Kufr can survive, but one based on oppression cannot."

Similarly, Quran states that spreading Fitna is way worse than killing. These feudal lords, and security regimes have been killing people in the name of political rivalries, and national security for over 75 years now. Killing people never works. You HAVE to oppress them in order to receive a reaction.

But this time, people of Pakistan have connected this regime change, and the subsequent forced installation of a corrupt, imported regime over them, with oppression. Now THEY can do little to calm down the situation. And if we go by history, they are not very good at calming down situations, and make big blunders..... like for example: "1/2"

Who says Model Town incident is forgotten , there is a active Court case pending , which requires Judge's attention

Does a court case exist or not ? Yes it does

Are the courts listening to these cases or not that is a different matter but most people don't feel the courts are actually doing their "JOB"

As far as how will people react to Oppression , Normally
Pakistani People don't like Oppressions
Which is why National Solidarity March is planned to demand Elections

From a Neutral perspective , everything is going as planned ! Perhaps using the term Neutral is not ideal in such circumstances.

As for comment about Pakistani People associating , the Government Toppling by Supreme court as a act of Interference (Oppressions) or Conspiracy well well yes certainly there are some harsh views about the ordeal

Things are very calm now no one is worried , Public wants elections and a National March is planned end of May towards that goal

"Ghabrana Nahi hai"

Last edited:
Don't worry about "Establishment" why would they ban you ? There is no such thing as Establishment you are just being paranoid

We have
1- Civilian Body
2- Military Body

Military runs it's own affairs , and the Civilian Body comes thru Elections most of time.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I USED TO BELIEVE UNTIL HIGHSCHOOL. THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME NOSTALGIA.

you are acting like a kid . even after BB murder country was burnt and establishment give country to zardari for 5 full years to loot as he like so he said pakistna khappy . if he did not stopped there was no pakistan today . rail and road network was already broken back then . but imran khan dont have family like BB to keep looting .
Filthy racist ppp actively use race and sindh card in sindh and to blackmail.
Establishment has gone out of the way to appease and please big and Nikka zardari.
Hope next elections both ppp and mqm are totally routed in karachi and ppp get less than half what they get through zardari gang badmaashi.
If fair elections in interior ppp won't be able to form next govt in sindh.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I USED TO BELIEVE UNTIL HIGHSCHOOL. THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME NOSTALGIA.

Inshallah post May Jalsa we will get Elections, Army is busy at border they don't have time to manage courts or judges

Judges are working ad-hoc , without leash , of course if they just been doing their job many things could have been averted but it is really the courts which are the source of problem

Everyone in nation would have been enjoying Eid preparation had it not for the Mid Night fiasco in the courts

But it is what it is , looking forward now Public will gather end of May , that will also be "IT IS WHAT IT IS "

It is possible public will anonymously announce a 90 day vacation for all Pakistanis, so we all enjoy 90 day vacation like Supreme court judges

0 action on LOC, I am only guessing Afghan border.

Well for past 5 years there have been reports of deaths at border on
eastern and western front So let us cut some slack to the poor Top Brass

I am ready to give them benefit of doubt , sure why not
I read the stories I have 100% sympathies to lives lost

I see the current crisis a Creation of PDM , in cahoots with Few Judges , together with handful of people who wear the Officer's jerseys, otherwise why would we see "Military Police" vans outside Prime Minister house on the night of April 2nd ? The media showed the vehicles parked outside for creating a pressure group

Every Citizen of Pakistan is astonished at the speed at which these courts are giving out verdicts to favor toppling of Government , Something is fishy !!! Smells fishy

However moving forward , End of May , its is People's Movement for Election Call Up
a fairly simple Movement

End of May - Election Demand for Citizens of Pakistan !

No Election = Civil Disobedience Movement you can't force People , we refuse to work

Stay in streets , setup a camp , setup tent
Watch TV
Watch Cricket
Take 90 days off

Nothing gets done in whole country, forget about Economy !!

Saying "I refuse to work!! " is a powerful statement

Last edited:
Afghanistan never invaded Pakistan while Pak had its 3 wars with India. They are numbnuts but India wants us eradicated off the map.
More context is needed surrounding this, probably some internal politics going on at the time

They had enacted minor invasions previously numerous times so it's odd they didn't jump at the chance

More context is needed surrounding this, probably some internal politics going on at the time

Afghanistan and Pakistan relations were actually good in the (1970-1971) lead up to 1971. Albeit short though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom