What's new

If Imran Khan is Killed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You stupid buffoon, the reason east Pakistan was seperated was not because it was on the other side but because Mujeeb mandate was not accepted then, as it is today with IK.
Tum udar or hum idar was Bhutto's slogan.
Get your history lessons right before talking nonsense on every thread.

Read factual history, along with the books and interviews by the high ranking officials who were serving during 1971 War....

Mujeeb proposed to Accommodate Bhutto too, as Bhutto won 2/3 Majority from West Pakistan..... Yahya was proposed to step down and Mujeeb will become PM and Bhutto will become President... But Yahya denied and planned to "teach a lesson" to Mujeeb... Mujeeb was "darling" of Establishment in East Pakistan, to counter Maulana Bhashani and Fatima Jinnah's Muslim League..... Mujeeb's relations with Yahya got worst when Mujeeb slipped from the hands of Establishment after sweeping the Elections (which Even Mujeeb wasn't expecting) and Mujeeb stopped to receive phone calls of Yahya and then Bhutto became more "darling" of the Establishment than Mujeeb... Hence, Bhutto "guaranteed" Yahya that if he controls Mujeeb and have bye-elections in East Pakistan, Bhutto will keep Yahya Khan as President after becoming PM.... This Guarantee wasn't assured by Mujeeb... So Yahya decided crush Mujeeb.... Rest we all know....

1651448737166.png

It seems to me most of the ethnic poison is found in Sindh, Metropolitan Karachi, Balochistan (Western and Southern barring Quetta and the Pashtun regions) and FATA region with remnants of PTM and from what I hear locals of KP and ex FATA hate these PTM types. Most of the "big bad evil Punjabi destroying everything in Pakistan" trope is ran by some foreign power's perception building operations.

Pashtun Nationalism is extinct in mainland KPK. Only Quetta and FATA have remnants of it.

I have a strange logic about it, l think Bajwa's not a traitor or anything, he chose what was best under the given circumstances... I think through some active or passive intelligence, the agencies had come to the conclusion that there was a definite resolve, a firm plan to get IK killed. Army just didn't want for it to happen under their watch, sort of didn't want to look bad if a sitting PM was killed. I can even think of a foreign agency (CIA) intimating our agencies directly for what the plan was; sort of as a good will gesture, for our agencies to be able to handle/ clean up the resulting mess later, sort of give them more time to prepare for the aftermath.. Or it could be intelligence sharing from a friendly country..

I am sure our agencies know what's going to happen.
Umh if they know he is about to assassinated
Shouldn't they try to defend him? And if they're not doing so
Doesn't it make them t-word?

Maybe cause it's in Punjab loll

Afghans are worse than Indians, historically have always been more of a nuisance just weaker
No one is worse than Indians, we can always come to some sort a normalcy with A stan but never with Hindustan

I am seeing this a lot where people are trying to equalize both - I will fight it as it's dangerous

Nah they claim its "Punjabified"
They're right greatest Punjabi singer after NFAK was attaulah Khan easakhelvi ♥️

No one is worse than Indians, we can always come to some sort a normalcy with A stan but never with Hindustan

I am seeing this a lot where people are trying to equalize both - I will fight it as it's dangerous
Nah.

Afghans are worse, historically they've been worse than Indians, only difference is they are Muslim and of course the other obvious one.

Honorable Imran Khan stated his position Election March end of May
Simple proposition

People should enjoy Eid , and End of May we shall see

March is for all Pakistanis , Punjabi + Sindhi + Pakhtoon + Baloch + Kashmiri and Minorities

Last edited:
Eid is a wonderful time for Muslims and Pakistanis should enjoy their Eid with their family , the date is set for End of May

I am sure Honorable Imran Khan left first 2 Weeks , as a means to negotiate a date for Elections thru a peaceful approach if possible

But if things do not move towards election then End of May is
the National March Towards Elections

The March could have been called This Saturday but it makes sense to allow people some time to Enjoy Eid , Freshen up a bit , gather some energy

Well what Honorable Imran Khan Stated , is what citizen of Pakistan follow
I am sure there are many Volunteers across Pakistan who want to help

However typically all Ex President and Ex Prime Ministers do get Personal Security from Government bodies

Technically bother President and Prime Minister are actually , still Honorable Alvi Sahib and Imran Khan Sahib respectively

*Courts can't intervene in Proceedings of National Assembly

However we are now forced to play along this game no problem , we shall see what lies ahead

Lower Rank Fauji Jawans are invited to attend Jalsa as well bring National Flag and stand with Honorable Imran Khan , and People of Pakistan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom