What's new

If Imran Khan is Killed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTI supporters thought they will back in govt in 2-4 days like that big mouth Fawad Chaudhry claimed. They are in shock. It happens.
They will be back soon inshAllah..your POV has no value.. now hush

The confidence with which the whole state machinery is moving against Imran Khan, it would be very wise to assume that eliminating Imran Khan is not off the table for them. They can use the religion card against him, and kill him off, like they did Salman Taseer, and then say that it was an individual who was inspired by personal motives....
Here is a fucked up idea... Though I hope it never comes to it. If some hot head in R&AW gets the same idea and with the help of some assets carries this out... You see, its not just establishment of Pakistan who could do such things but enemies of Pakistan can do as well.

Personally, I believe, during this time of relative political crisis people of Pakistan should avoid taking emotional and immediate actions against its own establishment. Rest to aap logon ki marzee.

what culture man ? they have own culture food dress code religion language almost everything is unique . they can be easily a country .
Every country has its diversity of languages, India advertises its diversity a lot. Here is about China :

Cursory look tells its already 6-8 languages. There is equally large diversity of food, culture and what not. And YET no one says this province or that province can be a different country.

Take Pakistan itself. Punjab has a different culture and language than KPK which is different than Kashmir which is again different than Balochistan which is again different than Sindh.

All this "language culture vulture" does not make a nation. Nation is a concept in itself and requires nothing else but power to hold the country together. When that power fades, culture vulture language vanguage stop mattering and nation breaks. Look at USSR. When Communist governmnet became weak, it broke. There are already talks of California separatism. What culture vulture?

In India, states like to bifercate themselves even with same language, culture food etc in absence of a strong goverenment in the state.

Modi's biggest contribution is that he is a tyrant acceptable to all. If we keep a steady stream of tyrants, India will not fall.

BJP leaders, Indian Supreme Court aur High Court ke judges, Supreme Court ke Judges, Indian Election Commissioner, sab ki "achi wali" videos Maryam ki video library main milengi.
chahy hindu ki hakoomat bany ya sikh ki hakumat bany ya phir red kaffir ki maulana wazeer e kashmir hi rahy gay 35 saal tak :rofl:

If imran is killled

Well I can't say if that happens or not but what can imran do to make sure the country he has so much love for is not harmed in any way because of that.....

Make a statement before hand that he only fears of him getting killed at the hands of outside powers and not anyone from inside.

May give a free hand to his enemies inside but will make sure the country is safe from any turmoil on account of his killing.

A statement that can really take him to heights no other pakistani leader or for that matter any muslim leader of modern world has ever reached.

Nominate somelike like taqi usmani Or raheel sharief as his heir in case of his murder.

Just a thought...

Not sure if this applies to KPK. If Imran Khan is killed the possibility of civil war is real and there would be outlash from Peshawar toward Islamabad/Rawalpindi. Those in power are playing with fire and foret how like 1971 things can suddenly go out of control.

I have fear like that too... Since I belong to the family of retired and serving officers of the Armed Forces, I can just tell that there is a huge huge resentment within the ranks of the officers against their Chief.. May be more than it was during Yahya's time...

Yes, situation is quite similar to 1971, when YAHYA showed EGO and refused to step down as President or to call National Assembly session, and later decided to "teach lesson" to Mujeeb.... Despite the fact (mentioned by most of the Generals in their books they wrote after retirement) that MI told Yahya that most of the Army is highly against of such operation against the Awami League which was popularly elected by the people of East Pakistan (whether right or wrong).... In response of the Operation Searchlight, EPR (East Pakistan Rifles) and East Pakistan Police revolted.. Which was calculated by ISI / MI and was not calculated by the GHQ High Command....

Currently, the situation is same. our Establishment is angry with Imran Khan that he disclosed the Letter-gate and he disclosed almost all the secrets, which according to them should not be done and IK should have had remained quite, like the former Prime Ministers who were ousted.... So they believe that IK has "challenged" them and they want to teach him a "harsh lesson" backed by USA (just like they taught Bhutto a lesson), so in future no Pakistani PM / President will date to oppose USA and Establishment like IK and Bhutto did.

There fore, I fear that in case of Imran Khan's assassination (God forbid) PAKHTUN elements within the ranks of FC and Regular Army, may revolt... EGO of few people is rather more bigger threat for Pakistan than anything else...

Bangladesh was on other side.

So what do you want? We merge with India and live under Modi? :rofl: Because IK is not PM.
You stupid buffoon, the reason east Pakistan was seperated was not because it was on the other side but because Mujeeb mandate was not accepted then, as it is today with IK.
Tum udar or hum idar was Bhutto's slogan.
Get your history lessons right before talking nonsense on every thread.

People expected the same in 1979. Problem is that everyone expects the other person to come out.
This type of mindset brought us here, this is different people are tired of Corrupt leaders snd more so of establishment.
This is not 79 this is the beginning of Balkanisation and denuclearisation, just go and sleep. Hanooz Delhi door asat. Establishment is unwittingly used a d they sit powerful in their mind of king maker and protectors. Someone should wake them up but I doubt anyone will do as sll are competing gor next two appointments.

You stupid buffoon, the reason east Pakistan was seperated was not because it was on the other side but because Mujeeb mandate was not accepted then, as it is today with IK.
Tum udar or hum idar was Bhutto's slogan.
Get your history lessons right before talking nonsense on every thread.
That was also one of the main factor khaali khopri.

They will be back soon inshAllah..your POV has no value.. now hush
:rofl: 1-2 din phir 3-4 haftay ab soon

PTIians sahi sadmay mein hain :rofl:

Some other news: After the blasphemy FIRs against the complete leadership of PTI, the situation has gone worse. People are recommending Imran Khan to cancel all plans for a jalsa, as some TLP munafiq might try to kill IK.

It won't be TLP, it would be TTP/Daish; it would be a professionally executed job, with no loose ends and all.

It won't be TLP, it would be TTP/Daish; it would be a professionally executed job, with no loose ends and all.
it can even be RAW agents - whoever it is you know our people will blame khaki
and that's
wooh!!, I don't even wanna think about it

add that IK tries to act macho - no security doesn't stand behind bulletproof glass

if I am ISI or someone with power- I'll provide him security, and be very strict if he doesn't follow it (ask Bajwa for resignation but I guess it's too much...)

In Punjab & Sindh, it can be TLP..

In FATA, it can be TTP....

In KPK, it can be ISIS or any "individual"...

In Balochistan, it can be Lashkar e Jhangvi or ISIS...

In early days of Islamic civilization there were only 300 people with Prophet Mohammad and they were up against a well equipped adversary, who committed various acts of Jihalat

Those early year Muslim Strength 313-317 vs adversary with 900 to 1000
The enemy was fully equipped with camels and horses
100 Horses
170 Camels

The enemy had some of the most despicable humans imaginable Abu Jahl for instance who made many claims , and was quite violent

The enemy had mobility , due to their rides and they were well rested due to riding on their rides. Today the moment feels very similar , "what if " or "what if that"

Every human which is born must taste feeling of dying.

To fear death means you love this world too much and have no consideration for your life after

Pakistan is very lucky we have a Leader such as Honorable Imran Khan otherwise we only read in books how a true leader looks like behind which the whole nation stands

Last edited:
it can even be RAW agents - whoever it is you know our people will blame khaki
and that's
wooh!!, I don't even wanna think about it

add that IK tries to act macho - no security doesn't stand behind bulletproof glass

if I am ISI or someone with power- I'll provide him security, and be very strict if he doesn't follow it (ask Bajwa for resignation but I guess it's too much...)
I have a strange logic about it, l think Bajwa's not a traitor or anything, he chose what was best under the given circumstances... I think through some active or passive intelligence, the agencies had come to the conclusion that there was a definite resolve, a firm plan to get IK killed. Army just didn't want for it to happen under their watch, sort of didn't want to look bad if a sitting PM was killed. I can even think of a foreign agency (CIA) intimating our agencies directly for what the plan was; sort of as a good will gesture, for our agencies to be able to handle/ clean up the resulting mess later, sort of give them more time to prepare for the aftermath.. Or it could be intelligence sharing from a friendly country..

I am sure our agencies know what's going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom