What's new

If Imran Khan is Killed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
1651440809345.png

besides @waz is this thread about if India is a natural country or not (an Indian brought this topic in the first place) or about Pakistan?
na ji, scroll back.. Imran Khan kuch keh rahai they.. mainey to sirf jawab diya.

insaan banjaa saale nah kaha kar Bangladesh ko lungi land- tum log bhi lungoyan phente ho
yeh kya hai fir ?

but i must say Germany should give controlled internet access to psychos
use the following website.

and then give me from Saudi Arabia so i can use their portal for self learning.

India south asia has millions of Buddhists, Tibeto-Burman speakers, the culture of Ladakh is quite influenced by the rest of India north of south asia and Tibet, which itself also has quite India south asian influenced culture, quite like Sikkim.

of course theoretically, any place can be it's own country. just look at Belgium, Luxembourg etc etc. or even Pakistan perhaps. but in reality it is not much happily with India.12 states fighting for libations

i have corrected it
Imran bhai, English ka course kia hai kia?

:cheesy:

Imran bhai, English ka course kia hai kia?

:cheesy:
ye sary south asia ko india banai bethy hain . agly saal se chand or mars bhi india

not quite. someone issued a blanket statement about both Pakistan and India. I merely corrected it.
not quite. someone @Imran Khan rightly issued a blanket statement about both Pakistan and India. I merely tried to correct him but failed to do so .

corrected again :enjoy:

If they kill Imran Khan, Pakistan will descend into civil war. I’m not in favour of civil war and know it’ll destroy Pakistan, but this is for establishment to think of as well. Establishment is playing with fire they know this fire can burn them and all of Pakistan. They should act with sense because if Imran Khan is killed, civil war is guaranteed.
Doubt it
They killed bhutto
Nothing happened

ye sary south asia ko india banai bethy hain . agly saal se chand or mars bhi india

not quite. someone @Imran Khan rightly issued a blanket statement about both Pakistan and India. I merely tried to correct him but failed to do so .

corrected again :enjoy:
Agar Pakistan ko India main shamil karlia tou Indian Supreme Court raat 12 baje modi ko disqualify kar ke Nawaz Sharif ko PM banwadegi..

Indians are playing with fire!

System has delicately over time placed key people in all arenas and that has proven test of time

At worst we will have model town shooting
But likely it will be some arrests and some danda bazzy

PTI has been told
Either be "relevant" as opposition/wait for your turn to be used
Or
Get banned

When i use to say PTI was engnr in punjab people use to get angry

Now they know what engnred means

It means how the setup was made that can be deengr fast..unlike in KPK where they tried and failed

I for sure think ALL PAKISTANI want to be mutilated, Burned, Raped & tortured to death by Indian after chaos prevention happening

System has delicately over time placed key people in all arenas and that has proven test of time

At worst we will have model town shooting
But likely it will be some arrests and some danda bazzy

PTI has been told
Either be "relevant" as opposition/wait for your turn to be used
Or
Get banned

When i use to say PTI was engnr in punjab people use to get angry

Now they know what engnred means

It means how the setup was made that can be deengr fast..unlike in KPK where they tried and failed
spelling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom