What's new

If Imran Khan is Killed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
by that same logic, what do your Punjabis have to do with Baloch, or your KPK people have to do with Sindhis... etc

do you want the whole world to be divided on ethnic/linguistic/cultural lines ?
He said the same thing about Pakistan

You guys all need to calm down seriously I left PDF in Ramadan because of the degree of irrationality. I'm back now and people are drill acting irrational.

Oh bhai, nothing has ended yet. You guys have given up before the fight has began. What kind of people are you. When things become difficult is this how you all react and behave.

You do not follow IKs ideology at all. Shame on you all

I was thinking of going to Pk before
Now under these chaos
I am cancelling my trip for 1 year minimum.
Many will...pehlay covid aur ab ye...Political parties including PTI are biggest enemies of Pakistan. PTI should now wait for elections next year. Allah ny sabar ka hukum bhi dya hai...lekin ye samajh nahi ata. jaldi ka kaam shaitan ka hota hai. If PTI thinks they will lose support after one year then no use of these kind of supporters. If they do wait even I will vote for them but I am sure itni aqal nahi hai. koi na koi bongi marien gy.

by that same logic, what do your Punjabis have to do with Baloch, or your KPK people have to do with Sindhis... etc

do you want the whole world to be divided on ethnic/linguistic/cultural lines ?
that is what i am saying here . there is nothing to do between punjabis and sindhis or balochis with kashmiris of paksitan the country is un-natural union of 8 nations . some even purchase from oman . same can be said about india its mixed achaar of 30 nations .they all belong to indus vallet civilization but we can not apply hyper nationalism on them like india do . you guys even crossed himalayas and claimed many places :rofl: in south you claimed indoman nicobar for hell sake claim indonesia also

People outside of Peshawar are a different breed of animals XD.

Nah I have given up. 0 political maturity, 0 geopolitical maturity, no incentive for development, list goes on and on.

Will you still have the same opinion when things get better ? Fickle minded and fickle personality, shame

now you explain me what a assamies have to do with punjabi ?
how on earth a gujrati have to do with skim
how the hell kerala's are same as laddakhis ?
the simple fact that they're both Indians. they share a culture and a nation. you might have heard the nationalist speeches of the MP from Ladakh and also the MPs from Kerala.
it is not a theoretical question. we'll find out the real answer sooner or later. the less real country conjured out of fickle ideas will collapse and disintegrate sooner rather than later. and the other might stay for a much longer time. we'll see.

If they kill Imran Khan, Pakistan will descend into civil war. I’m not in favour of civil war and know it’ll destroy Pakistan, but this is for establishment to think of as well. Establishment is playing with fire they know this fire can burn them and all of Pakistan. They should act with sense because if Imran Khan is killed, civil war is guaranteed.
That is what is on agenda given by America to establishment.It is start of de nuclearization of Pakistan and then to divide Pakistan with civil war

Everything that has happened is happening for best. This is what is needed for proper substantial change to come.

You guys have no idea what's about to come. Sit back and relax.

Many will...pehlay covid aur ab ye...Political parties including PTI are biggest enemies of Pakistan. PTI should now wait for elections next year. Allah ny sabar ka hukum bhi dya hai...lekin ye samajh nahi ata. jaldi ka kaam shaitan ka hota hai. If PTI thinks they will lose support after one year then no use of these kind of supporters. If they do wait even I will vote for them but I am sure itni aqal nahi hai. koi na koi bongi marien gy.
1 saal main to ye shareef badmash gang mulk hi kha jaay gay

PTI zindabad
everyone else murdabaad
specially from sweden

the simple fact that they're both Indians. they share a culture and a nation. you might have heard the nationalist speeches of the MP from Ladakh and also the MPs from Kerala.
it is not a theoretical question. we'll find out the real answer sooner or later. the less real country conjured out of fickle ideas will collapse and disintegrate sooner rather than later. and the other might stay for a much longer time. we'll see.
what culture man ? they have own culture food dress code religion language almost everything is unique . they can be easily a country .

1 saal main to ye shareef badmash gang mulk hi kha jaay gay
khanay ko aik mahinay bhi kha saktay hain, phir tou oath walay hi din poray Pakistan ko nikal ana chahiye tha. Na Hamza ky time mein nikla. Kya IK hi call dy ga tou niklien khud ki aqal nahi hai? Aik protest bhi nahi hoa against Hamza.

Nothing will happen inshaAllah. Don't lose hope.

PTI zindabad
everyone else murdabaad
specially from sweden
You PTI supporter? Then why not coming to Pakistan? :rofl:

Army, as an institution loose all its respect. If they are to defend Mr Bajwa and not pak then their is no difference between this institution and PMLN bcoz both doesn’t demand loyalty to state but loyalty to their leadership

khanay ko aik mahinay bhi kha saktay hain, phir tou oath walay hi don poray Pakistan ko nikal ana chahiye tha. Na Hamza ky time mein nikla. Kya IK hi call dy ga tou niklien khud ki aqal nahi hai? Aik protest bhi nahi hoa against Hamza.

Nothing will happen inshAllah. Don't lose hope.

You PTI supporter? Then why not coming to Pakistan? :rofl:
apko punjab protests hi nazer nhi aaty to chasma lagway . hamza kukri per awam thookti bhi nhi . he is CM because he was reached to EGG as sperm first . he is CM by cum . a sexually transmitted leader .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom