What's new

If Imran Khan is Killed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I have realized. This forum is filled with #$$i3$ who would piss their pants whenever there is a big challenge in the country. Dissolution of a state means your future generations being enslaved to india.they will walk over cross the border rand settle on your land in millions.and make you a demographic minority eventually. Pakistan is above any politician. .Imran khans political shelf life is 10 to 15 years..(I wish him more).. killing him is the worst strategy for his opponents who would rather want him to rule and fail.. When he becomes 10x bigger than bhutto.. and his party becomes the defacto ruler he will become part of Pakistans textbooks as a new national hero. .. bajwa will step down new guy will take charge and impose martial law.then new elections new pti and a new constitution would follow.

PTI supporters thought they will back in govt in 2-4 days like that big mouth Fawad Chaudhry claimed. They are in shock. It happens.

bhai in the afghan Reddit - they were literally going on a tantrum when SS tweeted about the development budget for Waziristan - saying how the only ghairatmant region would go, gul khan,

They purposely block development (MNA, Governments get so much money- but it only ends up in their pockets) traitor PMs only spend on their areas to get a vote and then the man stopping development in the first place comes and talks about no development thus getting more vote

their people have to go and work in other regions to make money - this is a vicious cycle
that only IK was interested in breaking but fat man was not interested

U know the father of the guy who shot up the Florida gay nightclub made videos explaining why Pakistani army going into Waziristan in 2014 was "illegaL' :rofl: :rofl:

Afghans are braindead but our elite and political class is worse

Pakistan has 8,000 years of history.

No it has 75 years of history.

. just tell me when was the word INDIA first used in history ?
it was used first by Greeks in Greek to describe the whole peninsula. and then by al-Beruni in Arabic for the same area. 2000 and 1000 years ago respectively.
a number of Kingdoms doesn't show much. they were petty fiefdoms like in China during the many civil wars, the era just before the Three Kingdoms period and so on. and anyway you're showing a map of provinces of British India, that doesn't show division. that's like showing the map of States of India to argue they're different countries.

U know the father of the guy who shot up the Florida gay nightclub made videos explaining why Pakistani army going into Waziristan in 2014 was "illegaL' :rofl: :rofl:

Afghans are braindead but our elite and political class is worse
Afghans are a different type of special...

If you are actually interested in "ground realities", then let me tell you that I Don't know about other places, but the people in Central Punjab (esp. Lahore) are really angry

Things will spiral out of control if IK is assassinated.
If they are angry they would be on streets. People don't even come out without IK on the stage.

If IK is assassinated. I can assure you there will be blood on the streets, the establishment will sink on its knees. People will try to take the law into thier own hands and go after corrupt politicians.

Not sure if this applies to KPK. If Imran Khan is killed the possibility of civil war is real and there would be outlash from Peshawar toward Islamabad/Rawalpindi. Those in power are playing with fire and foret how like 1971 things can suddenly go out of control.

This is spot on.

it was used first by Greeks in Greek to describe the whole peninsula. and then by al-Beruni in Arabic for the same area. 2000 and 1000 years ago respectively.
a number of Kingdoms doesn't show much. they were petty fiefdoms like in China during the many civil wars, the era just before the Three Kingdoms period and so on. and anyway you're showing a map of provinces of British India, that doesn't show division. that's like showing the map of States of India to argue they're different countries.
they did not argued they were states and some were 300 years old too . all this sub continent can not be called india ether . indus people were the first called indians . but its not mean they were natural country . almost every few years borders changed kingdoms rule and go . this nationalism is a new thing . and specially indian hyper nationalism is madness . there were three major civilizations in this area as people back then live near to rivers .

indus vally civilization
Ganges civilization
Dravidian civilization

now you explain me what a assamies have to do with punjabi ?
how on earth a gujrati have to do with skim
how the hell kerala's are same as laddakhis ?

nothing its just brain idea of hyper nationalists like sardar patels . if he has power he will merge iran arabia and even north korea to india too .

Khan represents the soul and essence of Pakistan. He leaves this world with indignity and Pakistan as a conscious entity is finished and the butterfly effect will lead it to its eventual disintegration.

Go tour Pakistan and have some fun. You guys are posting too much on internet and stop opening social media for some time. All will be good. Ground realities are very different.

Also what will happen to this website defence.??

On defence.pk we are discussing division of Pakistan :laugh:
I was thinking of going to Pk before
Now under these chaos
I am cancelling my trip for 1 year minimum.

they did not argued they were states and some were 300 years old too . all this sub continent can not be called india ether . indus people were the first called indians . but its not mean they were natural country . almost every few years borders changed kingdoms rule and go . this nationalism is a new thing . and specially indian hyper nationalism is madness . there were three major civilizations in this area as people back then live near to rivers .

indus vally civilization
Ganges civilization
Dravidian civilization

now you explain me what a assamies have to do with punjabi ?
how on earth a gujrati have to do with skim
how the hell kerala's are same as laddakhis ?

nothing its just brain idea of hyper nationalists like sardar patels . if he has power he will merge iran arabia and even north korea to india too .
by that same logic, what do your Punjabis have to do with Baloch, or your KPK people have to do with Sindhis... etc

do you want the whole world to be divided on ethnic/linguistic/cultural lines ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom