What's new

If Imran Khan is Killed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
the land belongs to pakistan have changed it borders hundreds of times in last 8000 years and it will do again . only thing i care is people should not hate each other because borders change but people remain same .

Yea same here we are all Muslims and I don't hate any ethnicity or group but Pakistan has failed everyone time and time again.

Same source is talking about sheer numbers not percentage. We coming in anyways.

Not just Peshawaris, but they happen to be the most civilized among us 🙄

I didn't even say anything about songs I just mentioned how that one user was trying to convince me about race between Majha Punjab and Lehnda Punjab.
You believe in estimates , i believe in official figure. Lets agree to the disagreement but still, Peshawaris would NOT pick a fight against state for the sake of i.k. They are as same as the rest of the Pakistanis are.

There won't be any Nuke involved, Army will butcher people and many of the Army high ranks will either mutiny or join the fight against the Army itself, America will neutralize Pakistan's nukes before they can even think of moving it, and God forbids if one goes off or get in hands of TTP/BLA or other terrorists group then Pakistan will become worse then Syria because at least A$$head had loyal support from his Alawite's in Damascus.
Bro you already sent this message

Peshawaris would NOT pick a fight against state for the sake of i.k. They are as same as the rest of the Pakistanis are.

People outside of Peshawar are a different breed of animals XD.

i am still in favor to give some time to pakistan . may be 100 more years .

Nah I have given up. 0 political maturity, 0 geopolitical maturity, no incentive for development, list goes on and on.

i am still in favor to give some time to pakistan . may be 100 more years .
Do you guys think the next generation of Pakistanis will be less tribalist and narrow minded in the ethnic approach

Ahahaha

Even our borders right now people hate each other
yeah somehow i agree . but they also have very close relations and emotions too . that is why we need imran khan type organic politicians not like punjabi gang of khoon leage ppp dakus of sindh mullah diesel of DI khan . we want national leaders whom respected by whole pakistan

Do you guys think the next generation of Pakistanis will be less tribalist and narrow minded in the ethnic approach
the world is changing sir people are also getting education . its digital era i have hopes from next generations of free media .

Nah I have given up. 0 political maturity, 0 geopolitical maturity, no incentive for development, list goes on and on.
so does whole south asia sir . only SL was developing usko bhi nazar lag gai wo bhi bhikari ho gya hamari trah . i think we should give more time

Then by knowing it that peshawar is not the best city of Pakistan ,the other breed are much better then Peshawaris that even Peshawaris migrate to other cities to avail better opportunities.

Bhutto was killed, BB was killed nothing happened, life goes on.
Infact, Imran Niazi was told by palm reader, (as we all know he believes in such things) that he will become PM but he will be assassinated. I will try to find it and add it later in my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom