What's new

If Imran Khan is Killed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only solution to problem is if IK can do massive consitiutional amendements taking away judicary powers with rapid judgements

This wont happen

Lazy

Take it or leave it
thing is that no one can understand the word "engnred" is it engineer or anger
nor can anyone figure out the word "deenger" is it dangar or danger

this means your whole post makes no sense

Last edited:

I'm leaving PDF again for a few month, will be back when things calm down a little. Currently emotions are high and people are saying all sorts of rubbish here.

All I'm going to say is don't lose sight of bigger picture. I've said before IK isn't going anywhere.

This chaos has been written in Pakistan's fate because without this chaos true change will not happen.

I know many of you don't take Zaid Hamid seriously but he's right about a lot of things. I will make a thread of everything he has said about geopolitics in the future and you will find everything you are saying, he was saying 15 years ago.

I leave you with his video above. Listen carefully as to what has been predicted and the lool at the current political climate. This was bound to occur but after this chaos if over, a lot of good will come.

Allah Hafiz and Eid Mubarak to everyone

mumbai main MQM ka raj hoga or utter pardesh main diesel ka . :enjoy:

NAB wally modi per itny parchy kateen gay ke modi 15 saal adaltoon main jaty jaty thak jay ga :sick:

Modi ke khilaaf gaey ki behurmati karnay par FIR cut jaegi!

The confidence with which the whole state machinery is moving against Imran Khan, it would be very wise to assume that eliminating Imran Khan is not off the table for them. They can use the religion card against him, and kill him off, like they did Salman Taseer, and then say that it was an individual who was inspired by personal motives....
Here is a fucked up idea... Though I hope it never comes to it. If some hot head in R&AW gets the same idea and with the help of some assets carries this out... You see, its not just establishment of Pakistan who could do such things but enemies of Pakistan can do as well.

Personally, I believe, during this time of relative political crisis people of Pakistan should avoid taking emotional and immediate actions against its own establishment. Rest to aap logon ki marzee.

Will you still have the same opinion when things get better ? Fickle minded and fickle personality, shame

Sorry bro I like seeing results, 3 years of results resulting from 75 years of shame. If things get better (which I doubt) then my mind will change.

As of right now I don't like Pakistani gov. People like me see through the bs.

thing is that no one can understand the word "engnred" is it engineer or anger
nor can anyone figure out the word "deenger" is it dangar or danger

this means your whole post makes no sense
Haha

U understood it
Good enough for me

a holes left out Bangladesh cause they know its almost already part of akhand bharat
so no point adding it
Strategically left out, lungiland will be consumed by the sea anyway.

Indians are not that interested in BD or SL. They salivate for white Pakistani and Afghan women. That's the primary motivating factor for this Akhand thing.

Sorry bro I like seeing results, 3 years of results resulting from 75 years of shame. If things get better (which I doubt) then my mind will change.

As of right now I don't like Pakistani gov. People like me see through the bs.
No one likes this imported government, don't act like its just you. Did you not see the protests?

Pakistan deserves good leadership, doesn't mean you go againt Pakistan. Do you think Imran would ever go agaisnt Pakistan?? Everything he does is because of his love for Pakistan.

Khair, I'm not going to try to explain that you should differentiate between Pakistan and the current imported government. If this needs any explanation then there's no point arguing.

I would recommend you to read my post from above. I know it seems like choas now, it is chaos now but good will come from this and very soon, you will see...

yogi per ram mandir banany main commission khany ka .
COAS daily PM se mily ga jesy koi dost se milta hai
adhy india ka name FIA ECL main daaly ga

BJP leaders, Indian Supreme Court aur High Court ke judges, Supreme Court ke Judges, Indian Election Commissioner, sab ki "achi wali" videos Maryam ki video library main milengi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom