What's new

If Imran Khan is Killed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark my words, if IK is killed, KPK will definitely go towards separatism and most probably will separate. Everything is so evident now, pashtuns wont want to live under an american slave punjabi establishment.

Please take Karachi with you. We don’t want to be permanent slaves of Zardari waderas either.

KPK with a link to Karachi via Baluchistan will work well.

Please take Karachi with you. We don’t want to be permanent slaves of Zardari waderas either.

KPK with a link to Karachi via Baluchistan will work well.
Hahaha .. karachi alag hi sahi ha ... We r more than capable indpendently

Pakistani bhaio , Ab pata chala Bangalion ke saath kya ho raha tha 71 mei?
Jese apko Imran khan se lagao hai us se 1000 guna zyada unko apna leader sheikj Mujib pyara tha.
Just tell me agar ye log Imran khan ko Jail mei daal kar maar den to ap mei se kitne log Is Army-PML-PPP conglomerate se loyal rehne ka soch saktey hain?. Kahan jaen gey milli naghme , Pakistaniat.
Killing Imran khan will mean killing our hope and our dream of our country.
If they kill him off then ye mulk mubarik ho Establishment ke chahne walon ko i will sale all my property and completely move abroad.
After Sehat Card initiative i had no doubt that Imran khan had right direction. He cared for the poor and what there real problems are.
I dont want my kids to grow in a society where poor and weak are helpless and opressed. Rich dont pay taxes. Justice is for sale. Defenders are looters. Rich and Government servants are tyrants. Better my generation are living away in a just society then here.
May Allah Have mercy and blessings on my Beloved Pakistan

Observing from above post seems like PTI can survive with IK only and everyone else in party is useless :laugh:

Sab ny mar jana wesay bhi aik din.

Terrorist can target him if they can target innocent kids of APS school.

For everyone who is creating doomsday picture below picture for you
img_20161225_200000-jpg.42058

Allah sab theek karay.
Oversimplification at its peak.
Inki sister ko bhi ruswa kar ke syasat ne nikaal dia aur phir maar dala.
Capital city Inke supporters ki stronghold karachi se move kar ke GHQ ke qadmon mei la banaya.
Pakistan ke Rivers ko IMF ki kherat ka pesa aur kherat mei bane Dams ke badley India ko sale kar dia.
East Pakistan jab Awaam ke haq mei utha to use tor kar alag kar dia.
Pakistan ke sab se pur aman Qabaili Ilaqon ko Firqa wariat aur dehshatgardi ki aag mei jhonk dia. Pakistan ke syasi culture ko Peson pe nachne wali tawaif bana ke rakh dia.
Aur ab Apka over populated country ki economy air society ka har month last month se bad tar hota.
Seems like Apne mulk ki rula deney wali tareekh nai parhi aap ne thik si. Wohi parh rahey jo arbaab e Ikhtyar apko parhana chahtey.
Muhammad Ali Jinnah sab ka aik quote laga deney se hamari tareekh aur hamara gradual down fall change nai ho jata.
Kher Allah apki Zubaan mubarik karey. Pakistan ke tamam halaat behtar hon. Kabhi Na Undo ho hamara pyara Watan aur mere tamaam khadshaat ghalat hon. Ameen

We, the descendants of Raja Dahir who married his sister against his advisers' advice knowing the slave nature of his people...

The descendants of the natives of the heartlands of Punjab who never opposed any invader and in fact joined the in subjugating our own people, who let Ranjit Singh oppress us and desecrate our sacred places and then some 100 years after his departure let his descendants kill a million of us during partition and yet we still revere him as a spiritual and cultural hero...

The descendants of people who let a few thousand Englishmen enslave us while we numbered into tens of millions.

Will not break our chains of slavery and will forever ruled by local agents of the external powers that be...

This is gone beyond IK and is the only opportunity for people of this land to prove they are now born slaves and can break and chains...

I suspect we won't.
Read history again. Ranjit singh was a pure blood punjabi born in Gujranwala , Delhi Sultans were outsiders Turks and mongols.
Our Ancestors stopped armies of Alexander the great.
This crap history of Abusing punjab is preached by Afghan lovers whose own history is nothing but looting and plundering neighbors and when modern age started and looting plundering war gone , Decended into chaos.
Delhi sultans didnt cared much for punjab. They were entrenched in Delhi and North India. Punjab was always under Their rule. It was their duty to defend Punjab from Afghans amd Iranis not the other way around.
Ranjit singh came only after fall of delhi to marathas in 1757. After sack of delhi by Nadir shah and then by Ahmad shah Abdali, Delhi was just a vessel state to Afghans and Mughal Emperorols had lost all control and then to Marathas. And british came to capture delhi from Bengal and Madras side not from punjab.
Punjab didnt went down without a fight. Punjab fought the british
Unlike Delhi.
stop reading oversimplified and poisoned history written by sarkari Teachers.
And whats with this identity crisis?
Brother its very simple, if you cannot own your non muslim ancestors then dont even talk about them.
you say our forefathers did this and that wrong and in the same sentence you claim non muslim Punjabis are not our ancestors.
Anyways its a long long history of 500 years. Afghans in the west will never talk good for us , Neither will the marathas and Delhi forces in East. Read more and listen less to these modern day ome sermon scholars

Allah taala humay gaddaron, or dushmanon ke agents se mukammal nijaat dilayein, ameen.

Pakistan will be free of all western puppets and slaves, in sha Allah.

Mark my words, if IK is killed, KPK will definitely go towards separatism and most probably will separate. Everything is so evident now, pashtuns wont want to live under an american slave punjabi establishment.

Our brothers across the Durrand line survived under the most dangerous conditions and managed to kick Americans out. While here we have Gul Khans like Shahid Afridi who don’t stand with his people and end up congratulating Showbaaz Sharif.

If KPK went towards the separatism route, how do you think it would play out?

I doubt the establishment is going to just give away a province and let it be independent, so another 1971 attempt? Is that feasible in current circumstances?

Tbh if people are on board then an Afghanistan V2 can just be pulled, IEA TTP could flood in. Perhaps Pashtun army members will support also.

If the video leaks don't work to dampen his popularity, they will take him out.

If KPK went towards the separatism route, how do you think it would play out?

I doubt the establishment is going to just give away a province and let it be independent, so another 1971 attempt? Is that feasible in current circumstances?

Tbh if people are on board then an Afghanistan V2 can just be pulled, IEA TTP could flood in. Perhaps Pashtun army members will support also.

Depends on popular support. If there is popular support, there is nothing the establishment can do in that case especially in a province like KPK.

If it ever comes down to this I hope KPK claims Islamabad and Kashmir. Don't wish to live under Nawaz or Zardari slavery.

If it ever comes down to this I hope KPK claims Islamabad and Kashmir. Don't wish to live under Nawaz or Zardari slavery.
Those aren't even Pashtun lands lmao, why would a Pashtun independence movement claim non-Pashtun land?

Are you trying to break apart Pakistan just to create another Pakistan?

Depends on popular support. If there is popular support, there is nothing the establishment can do in that case especially in a province like KPK.
East Pakistan had popular support but they still tried, why would they not try now?

Especially since it's under more favourable geographical circumstances

Those aren't even Pashtun lands lmao, why would a Pashtun independence movement claim non-Pashtun land?

Are you trying to break apart Pakistan just to create another Pakistan?

East Pakistan had popular support but they still tried, why would they not try now?

Especially since it's under more favourable geographical circumstances
God forbid but Army, Judiciary and family political system really break our hearts we were supposed to be on the path to be a developed nation but US and slaves of US are hell bent on keeping Pakistan backward. If people of Sindh and Punjab are not bothered by it then they can have their own little countries but the rest of us don't wish to live under slavery.

God forbid but Army, Judiciary and family political system really break our hearts we were supposed to be on the path to be a developed nation but US and slaves of US are hell bent on keeping Pakistan backward. If people of Sindh and Punjab are not bothered by it then they can have their own little countries but the rest of us don't wish to live under slavery.
That doesn't even answer what I said lol...

Why would a Pashtun nationalism movement (independent KPK) claim non-Pashtun land? That makes no sense.

You're going to break apart Pakistan just to create another Pakistan... (a multi-ethnic society into another multi-ethnic society therefore suffer the same problems)

Also as a non-Pashtun you'd be foolish to want to be a part of Pashtunistan, just take a look at Afghanistan first hand with how non-Pashtoons are treated. You'd be a second-class citizen in a Pashtun centric country.

This is just an inferiority complex at play. :rofl:

That doesn't even answer what I said lol...

Why would a Pashtun nationalism movement claim non-Pashtun land? That makes no sense.

You're going to break apart Pakistan just to create another Pakistan... (a multi-ethnic society into another multi-ethnic society therefore suffer the same problems)

Also as a non-Pashtun you'd be foolish to want to be a part of Pashtunistan, just take a look at Afghanistan first hand with how non-Pashtoons are treated. You'd be a second-class citizen in a Pashtun centric country.

This is just an inferiority complex to be added. :rofl:
Yes creating another Pakistan where every ethnicity is equal. As I said don't wish to live under a chootiya country where people are dead from inside and they allow harami chors to rule them. People should be rioting right now but we are literally a dead nation. Atleast Pashtuns are still ghairatmand. I want to raise my son in a free society.

P.S I am married to a Pashtun. Afridi family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom