What's new

If Imran Khan is Killed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
there will be no hope sir . can we live under these mafias next 50 years ? i dont think so people will calm down .
You got to understand that emerging or developing countries have a easier ride if they are dominated by one ethnic group ot are more homogenous. Think for a second. If Pak was reflected by KPK do you think US could have removed him? Do you think Bajwa could even take him on? PTI would have carried through all their reforms without be blakmailed by smaller coalition parties.

Because Pakistan is a multi-ethnic nation the politics reflect that. You see multi polars in the country. Each ethnic group is clustered around a party. MQM around Karachi Mohajirs, PML-N mostly in central Punjab, PPP with Sindhis etc.

Each group tends to move and change sides according to what they can extract for their ethnic group and show little concern for Pakistan as a whole.

The best example of this is the somersault by MQM who are now in lap if PPP. WTF????

I would not go as far as to call him agent saboteur. I think Bajwa's crime is one of ommission. He saw what was happening but did not have the gumption to go against USA and other powerful actors. Instead he put his head in his ar*se and hid behind 'neutral'. As if GHQ as ever been neutral !!!
Your take seems rather naive to me. But please I don't mean any offense.

I guess we disagree on Bajwa's status as agent saboteur.

Observing from above post seems like PTI can survive with IK only and everyone else in party is useless :laugh:

Sab ny mar jana wesay bhi aik din.

Terrorist can target him if they can target innocent kids of APS school.

For everyone who is creating doomsday picture below picture for you
img_20161225_200000-jpg.42058

Allah sab theek karay.

Your take seems rather naive to me. But please I don't mean any offense.

I guess we disagree on Bajwa's status as agent saboteur.
No offence taken mate. We all are here to share our thoughts. Our thhoughts should continously recieve ideas that diverge which then help us to refine and learn as we move forward.

I would not go as far as to call him agent saboteur. I think Bajwa's crime is one of ommission. He saw what was happening but did not have the gumption to go against USA and other powerful actors. Instead he put his head in his ar*se and hid behind 'neutral'. As if GHQ as ever been neutral !!!

Your assumption is incorrect. Bajwa is actively involved in bringing the corrupt tola to power. A COAS who is even looking into Polio eradication how could he is not involved in toppling the IK Govt and bringing the corrupt tola to power.

them from Killing PMIK.
My friend back in 2018 I bought a car in Shropshire from a farmer. On collecting the car I got talking to him about Pakistan which he knew lot about. The farmer had been a student in the same year as Imran Khan at Worcester Grammar School and had followed IK overr the decades. He had watched on TV IK being sworn in as PM. He said something which actually annoyed me - "he will probably get killed now". Looking back his words might come true.

Your assumption is incorrect. Bajwa is actively involved in bringing the corrupt tola to power. A COAS who is even looking into Polio eradication how could he is not involved in toppling the IK Govt and bringing the corrupt tola to power
You might well be right. I have a soft spot for PA which blinds me to reality. I hope your wrong but I fear you might be right. Sad.

Bangladesh was on other side.

So what do you want? We merge with India and live under Modi? :rofl: Because IK is not PM.
country will break apart and no one will go under modi . did BD merge india ? did BD is not living ? KPK will be first to declare independent . you may dont know but federation break apart very quickly . just look USSR .

i think i pay to PTI rather than take from PTI .

well last few rallies show country will not remain one if imran khan killed . things will be out of control of anyone . you think 6 lakhs army can control nation ?
Its all in your mind. You want to live under Modi?:rofl: just because IK is not PM anymore? IK tou Pakistan ko theek karnay aya tha ulta tabah barbaad kar k jaye ga?

Patience is the key. Allah ny bhi sabar ka hukum dya. Allah sab theek karay ga inshaAllah.

Anyway next year is election year so dont lose hope.

So what do you want? We merge with India and live under Modi? :rofl: Because IK is not PM.
Grow up. Where did I say merge with India. Did Bangla merge with India after 1971? What I would want elections are declared now, care taker takes over and let the people decide in three months. This is how demoracies work. Particularly when things have reached the point where they have.

Let the ballox box decide. Let the people decide. People are sovereign. Not courts, not GHQ, not USA and ceratainly not sexually transmitted democracy.

*sexually transmitted democracy: Democracy that is inflicted on 220 million people by the penis/wombs of the Bhuttos, Sharifs.

Its all in your mind. You want to live under Modi?:rofl: just because IK is not PM anymore? IK tou Pakistan ko theek karnay aya tha ulta tabah barbaad kar k jaye ga?

Patience is the key. Allah ny bhi sabar ka hukum dya. Allah sab theek karay ga inshaAllah.

Anyway next year is election year so dont lose hope.
you are acting like a kid . even after BB murder country was burnt and establishment give country to zardari for 5 full years to loot as he like so he said pakistna khappy . if he did not stopped there was no pakistan today . rail and road network was already broken back then . but imran khan dont have family like BB to keep looting .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom