What's new

If Imran Khan is Killed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its all in your mind. You want to live under Modi?:rofl: just because IK is not PM anymore? IK tou Pakistan ko theek karnay aya tha ulta tabah barbaad kar k jaye ga?

Patience is the key. Allah ny bhi sabar ka hukum dya. Allah sab theek karay ga inshaAllah.

Anyway next year is election year so dont lose hope.

Maybe he doesn't want to live under the rule of corrupt thieves and gangsters, genius?

country will break apart and no one will go under modi . did BD merge india ? did BD is not living ? KPK will be first to declare independent . you may dont know but federation break apart very quickly . just look USSR .

Where are you from in Pakistan? Province?

pakistan-province-map.gif

Grow up. Where did I say merge with India. Did Bangla merge with India after 1971? What I would want elections are declared now, care taker takes over and let the people decide in three months. This is how demoracies work. Particularly when things have reached the point where they have.

Let the ballox box decide. Let the people decide. People are sovereign. Not courts, not GHQ, not USA and ceratainly not sexually transmitted democracy.

*sexually transmitted democracy: Democracy that is inflicted on 220 million people by the penis/wombs of the Bhuttos, Sharifs.
Election will happen anyway. Sabar nahi hai?

how its change my argument ?
Tell me so I can decide your future nationality.

No it did not. And it is now racing ahead of India after having overtaken Pakistan on all economic indicators.
both india and BD are enjoying political stability which we don't . if we have 5 years stability for each gov and having two terms each liek USA we thrive . here we have bazari politicians whom keep busy soon after election until the gov collapsed and then new elections with new instability . its always elections times here . whom will invest where there is even PM don't know his days ?

Election will happen anyway. Sabar nahi hai?

Tell me so I can decide your future nationality.
i will be in a nuclear armed country name punjab after breaking pakistan .

you are acting like a kid . even after BB murder country was burnt and establishment give country to zardari for 5 full years to loot as he like so he said pakistna khappy . if he did not stopped there was no pakistan today . rail and road network was already broken back then . but imran khan dont have family like BB to keep looting .
I am not acting like kid you started the joke. If Pakistan is divided neighbors will get part of the pie. Kashmir will go to India.

I am not acting like kid you started the joke. If Pakistan is divided neighbors will get part of the pie. Kashmir will go to India.
how can they ? you think nationalist forces will let it happen ? paksitna have 190 nukes all over pakistan no one will take shear . after USSR collapse whom take shear ?

Few Pointers at its core Pakistani nation is a lazy, Corrupt & a blind nation.

Bhutto was star politician in 70s for Pakistan, what did nation do when he was hanged.

Similarly what did the nation do after 71 was there any accountability?

What did the nation do every time military got involved in politics are we forgetting Nawaz is a establishment's project or what military did with Lady fatima the sister of Pakistan's founder itself.

Yes there is a hype about IK specially because of social media but God forbid if anything actually happens like this nothing will happen special reason People brought IK in power he got cheated and lost his power if people actually wanted to show military and these corrupt politicians they would have already stopped everything and would have forced military to put emergency.

If Imran khan is killed then we will see scenes such as Libya, and these criminals will be dragged on streets. People won’t forgive this time. That’s for sure.

BD does not even have nukes. Even their army is tiny. Have they been taken over? India would not dare take inch.
UN will recognise new countries sooner . pakistan in headache of many countries .terrorism will be in control because small state manage well .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom