What's new

If I were the judge of Asia Bibi's case

If I were the judge, I would have cautioned her not to hurt others religious feelings. I'd do the same to the two women accusing her as well. And be done with it.

It's just sad to see people wanting death sentence for an illiterate women who is a mother of five, without concrete evidence.
Mr Magoo we need not lectures from Gangladesh, tell your feeble govt to nullify death sentences against JI members before judging us.

Mr Magoo we need not lectures from Gangladesh, tell your feeble govt to nullify death sentences against JI members before judging us.
JI members committed crimes as our courts gave verdict. Thus they are punished. And their crimes were mostly involvement in mass murders and such....not some useless blasphemy where you give death sentence for insults...Supreme court is the highest judicial institute of BD and Pak. So their verdict has to be respected. It some indulges in violent protests then they have to be dealt with. Otherwise it will only lead to lawlessness.

JI members committed crimes as our courts gave verdict. Thus they are punished. And their crimes were mostly involvement in mass murders and such....not some useless blasphemy where you give death sentence for insults...Supreme court is the highest judicial institute of BD and Pak. So their verdict has to be respected. It some indulges in violent protests then they have to be dealt with. Otherwise it will only lead to lawlessness.
lemme guess, "crimes" committed over 50 years ago (allegedly) and some how...the "investigators" automagically found all the "incriminating" evidence, right? and of course pm haseena's hatred for anything and anyone even remotely Islamic has nothing to with it, right?

lemme guess, "crimes" committed over 50 years ago (allegedly) and some how...the "investigators" automagically found all the "incriminating" evidence, right? and of course pm haseena's hatred for anything and anyone even remotely Islamic has nothing to with it, right?
It is not the thread to discuss these things. Come to proper thread in BD section.

It is not the thread to discuss these things. Come to proper thread in BD section.
well you came to this thread and commented on your genocide err...cases against bengali JI members. Don't complain now.

well you came to this thread and commented on your genocide err...cases against bengali JI members. Don't complain now.
No...I commented about how rule of law should prevail. Django commented about JI. And I simply pointed out that it was in accordance with supreme court verdict. If you only protests against your supreme it will lead to lawlessness in your country.

No...I commented about how rule of law should prevail. Django commented about JI. And I simply pointed out that it was in accordance with supreme court verdict. If you only protests against your supreme it will lead to lawlessness in your country.

The bengali JI member's executions were on the orders of your supreme court???

Oh bbbbboy...:hitwall:

The bengali JI Z member killings were on the orders of your supreme court???

Oh bbbbboy...:hitwall:
It wasn't killing. It was done in accordance with the law. Every legal procedure were followed. They could appeal against the verdict. After everything they were also eligible to seek presidential pardon.

Also there were witnesses of their crimes. The first one who was hanged was Quader Molla. And his logic was, Butcher Quader Molla was indeed a criminal worthy of punishment, but he was not Butcher Quader Molla but another Quader Molla. Which was debunked. Same with many other war criminals. Eventually Supreme Court's verdict was respected. Those wanted to disrupt the country because they did not like the verdict, were dealt with.

It wasn't killing. It was done in accordance with the law. Every legal procedure were followed. They could appeal against the verdict. After everything they were also eligible to seek presidential pardon.

Also there were witnesses of their crimes. The first one who was hanged was Quader Molla. And his logic was, Butcher Quader Molla was indeed a criminal worthy of punishment, but he was not Butcher Quader Molla but another Quader Molla. Which was debunked. Same with many other war criminals.
Witnesses from 50 years ago...who couldn't be under than the age of 50 at the time of giving the witness, you expect me to believe this lord of horse manure??? :wacko:

Witnesses from 50 years ago...who couldn't be under than the age of 50 at the time of giving the witness, you expect me to believe this lord of horse manure??? :wacko:
The witnesses were mostly over 65 or 70.

The witnesses were mostly over 65 or 70.
So at the time of the crime, they were 10 to 15 years and while the rest of the world's men around the age of 65 to 70 start suffering from memory problems, these witnesses somehow had perfect memories with no influences none what do answer from the pm haseens regime...

Once again, you expect me to believe this load of horse manure??? :wacko:

So at the time of the crime, they were 10 to 15 years and while the rest of the world's men around the age of 65 to 70 start suffering from memory problems, these witnesses somehow had perfect memories with no influences none what do answer from the pm haseens regime...

Once again, you expect me to believe this load of horse manure??? :wacko:
Okay this is my last response to you.. @Slav Defence remove these if they are offtopic.

Firstly the trials began in 2010. Which was 39 years after 1971. And everywhere in the world eyewitness of 65 years or 70 years old are accepted in courts. Not to mention their statements were verified. Life expectancy in BD is over 70. So there are plenty of eye witnesses there.

Don't bother replying. I'll ignore posts regarding this here. If you want to discuss about it, go to BD section and revive one of those threads.

Peace.

Okay this is my last response to you.. @Slav Defence remove these if they are offtopic.

Firstly the trials began in 2010. Which was 39 years after 1971. And everywhere in the world eyewitness of 65 years or 70 years old are accepted in courts. Not to mention their statements were verified. Life expectancy in BD is over 70. So there are plenty of eye witnesses there.

Don't bother replying. I'll ignore posts regarding this here. If you want to discuss about it, go to BD section and revive one of those threads.

Peace.
Witnesses of senile old men were verified under the watchful eye of the a very biased regime of the daughter of the guy who led the civil war and was shortly hamstrung by his own followers. Let's not even begin to discuss how almost all the cross examinations were overruled by an oh so independent court system. Do you really really REALLY expect me to believe this horse manure???

Whatever the constitution of Pakistan decides should be the punishment for blasphemy of Rasool-e-Pak , it is mandatory that it is implemented and respected by citizens, we all should respect the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan PERIOD, having said that those that make false allegations they also ought to face the full force of the law and so should those that incite murder of judges, mutiny of our beloved armed forces and idiots who smash properties, vehicles of innocents etc, I have no doubt their is a foreign hand at play, we have all seen the hatred of Deoband Madarsa Gangadesh for Pakistan, I suspect the same thing is true in Bareilly.Kudos bhai
Those who love Bareli/Deoband more than Pakistan are free to migrate there.
5th Gen warfare is the second name of internal chaos and destabilization. We saw how enemies can take advantage of such situations by assassinating someone and adding fuel to the fire.
Problem is that on one hand, we have these lunatics on the other end, we have ultra liberals who want us to worship West and Israel, abolish anything associated with Islam and declare Islamic values as stone age...These types of people are no better than the ones with wajib ul qatal fatwas. We had some senior members and mods here on pdf who, back in 2015-16 talked about nuking FATA. Are such people any different than those who are calling for slaying of judges?
Both are khooni and their actions have always destabilized Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom