What's new

If I were a dictator, I would introduce Gita in Class I: Supreme Court judge

1. Moral science is already a subject in schools.

2. Where is it written that teaching moral values is the job of parents ?

3. Job of school is to impart ALL kinds of knowledge. Not a particular branch of knowledge.

It is written no where,It is the moral duty of parents to teach their children moral values when bringing them up
& as for point 3 include sports then not moral values that is the job of their parents

since i was a school student 6 months ago,allow me to answer this.Kids these days have a lot of burden on their shoulders the last thing we need is adding more subjects to curriculum,Teaching Moral values is the job of parents let them do it

Most urban parents do not have time on hand nowadays, considering that both the parents work and are unavailable to the kids during their normal play time. Evenings are made up of homework and dinner preparation. That is it. Along with the parents, we as a society have a responsibility towards the kids. So it is essential. Else we will have a population grown up on maths and science but with no ethics, no conscience.

Already, we see the signs of such upbringing here on this site.

It is written no where,It is the moral duty of parents to teach their children moral values when bringing them up
& as for point 3 include sports then not moral values that is the job of their parents

1. How can it be duty of parents when they have never been taught moral values by anyone ? where is plan B ?

2. Include sports and not moral values ? WHY ? to be "secular" ?

@Echo_419
classes theek chal rahi hae na?

college start hoone wala hai 14th august se bhai,school katam hogaya hai

1. How can it be duty of parents when they have never been taught moral values by anyone ? where is plan B ?

2. Include sports and not moral values ? WHY ? to be "secular" ?

ok you win man,you want to burden your children with all this extra load & make them nerds with a shitty physique

ok you win man,you want to burden your children with all this extra load & make them nerds with a shitty physique
i was talking about hindutva classes here.:tongue:
aur ha college me padhai karna,,,lrkiyon pe dhyan mat dena:agree:

i was talking about hindutva classes here.:tongue:
aur ha college me padhai karna,,,lrkiyon pe dhyan mat dena:agree:

Ahh the Hinduvata classes are going fine you should also join the Dark side[we have cookies to]
Mein toh aisa aadmi hu ki apni Bivi ko bhi behan manuga :D

Ahh the Hinduvata classes are going fine you should also join the Dark side[we have cookies to]
Mein toh aisa aadmi hu ki apni Bivi ko bhi behan manuga :D
sahi hae,,,bohot unnati karoge,,a whole new life awaits u in college...:enjoy:

Would you rather have children with awesome physique and sociopathic tendencies? It will be interesting to see how much of our society has turned into sociopaths.

sahi hae,,,bohot unnati karoge,,a whole new life awaits u in college...:enjoy:

Bas ji Aapki duyao see nayi uchaiiyo ko chuenge :enjoy:

Would you rather have children with awesome physique and sociopathic tendencies? It will be interesting to see how much of our society has turned into sociopaths.

What i am trying to say is teaching of moral values should be outsources to parents as parents have a very high degree of control over their kids,they are best to teach their children moral values

Oui baba .....teaching kids Gita will make them nerds with shitty physique ? :cheesy:

What i am trying to say is teaching of moral values should be outsources to parents as parents have a very high degree of control over their kids,they are best to teach their children moral values

Not very possible in today's world. A whole lot of kids are what are called latchkey kids. Kids at home without adult supervision since both parents are away for a large time in office. The sociological impact of this phenomenon will be evident in a few years down the line with growing aggression and complete lack of empathy. As a society, we can collectively share responsibility and progress or regress into chaos.

Bas ji Aapki duyao see nayi uchaiiyo ko chuenge :enjoy:

Question was who will teach moral science to parents ? ...how can they teach what they do not know ?

Or do parents also learn Hinduism from Wikipedia like the lot here ? or are you claiming ALL parents know the Mahabharata and Bhagwat Gita ?

Oui baba .....teaching kids Gita will make them nerds with shitty physique ? :cheesy:

These people claim to be from RSS makes me worried. Just about every person who claimed to be from RSS on this forum, seems to have no concept of social values and disdain for everything moral.

Question was who will teach moral science to parents ? ...how can they teach what they do not know ?

Or do parents also learn Hinduism from Wikipedia like the lot here ? or are you claiming ALL parents know the Mahabharata and Bhagwat Gita ?

Well parents can teach them from their life's experience what to do & what no to do

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom