What's new

If I were a dictator, I would introduce Gita in Class I: Supreme Court judge

You are not trying to understand what i am saying,what i am saying that focus should be on what Values kids should have Respecting elders,Honesty,Integrity stuff like that & that can be taught by parents & as for teaching Mahabharata and Bhagwat Gita,that's fine as long as you don't burden kids with so much studies that they turn out to be Nerds wearing XXL shirts
sabki baat aiway hi mat maan lena,,,,gita class 1 ke bacche ko bohot samajh aayegi:agree:

Piggy on the railway picking up stones. Along came an engine and broke Piggy's bones. "Oh!" said Piggy, "That's not fair." "Oh!" said the engine driver, "I don't care."

What values do you think rhymes like these teaches kids?
really,,,,thats what they teaching these days?:cheesy:

Not all the people are corrupt & thief's many of them are honest too.You tell me what is gonna effect a child more Teacher giving a half an hour or an hour lecture about Moral Values or his father leading with an example on how to be a honest person by refusing to pay a bribe to a corrupt govt official.

Instead of having a father spin out stories about an impossible real life situation where he refused bribe to a corrpt govt. official, the easier way out would be to share stories from the Satya yuga and treta yuga called the Ramayana and Mahabharata.

Which of course was the whole purpose of these puranas ....... until secular geniuses have proclaimed there is a hidden story writer and teller in every parent :P....so these old methods are passe.

Personally I think teaching Indian purana's to Indian children to help them understand ethics, morality, dharma and way of life is far better than watching salman khan in kick and similar stories by parents. :coffee:.... but that is just me, trying to make my kids fat and nerdy.

sabki baat aiway hi mat maan lena,,,,gita class 1 ke bacche ko bohot samajh aayegi:agree:

Which is why Veda Vyasa wrote Mahabharata and Valmiki wrote Ramayana.

Nobody starts with the Upanishads.............. except for "secular" who want to score cheap brownie points. :sick::tdown:

only for makaramarma's bachche...

...getting personal now loser ? :lol: ........... u'r late for your bible class. Now run along.... least the padre choose a new choir boy to "ring his bell" :girl_wacko:

Last edited:
Instead of having a father spin out stories about an impossible real life situation where he refused bribe to a corrpt govt. official, the easier way out would be to share stories from the Satya yuga and treta yuga called the Ramayana and Mahabharata.

Which of course was the whole purpose of these puranas ....... until secular geniuses have proclaimed there is a hidden story writer and teller in every parent :P....so these old methods are passe.

Personally I think teaching Indian purana's to Indian children to help them understand ethics, morality, dharma and way of life is far better than watching salman khan in kick and similar stories by parents. :coffee:.... but that is just me, trying to make my kids fat and nerdy.

Which is why Veda Vyasa wrote Mahabharata and Valmiki wrote Ramayana.

Nobody starts with the Upanishads.............. except for "secular" who want to score cheap brownie points. :sick::tdown:

...getting personal now loser ? :lol: ........... u'r late for your bible class. Now run along.... least the padre choose a new choir boy to "ring his bell" :girl_wacko:
yes,its personal..but not insulting or provocative...
but insulting others'smother or calling other's as dog is not personal,isn't??
sounds like reading bhagavath geetha couldnt made a single positive impact in your life???

sounds like reading bhagavath geetha couldnt made a single positive impact in your life???
very positive indeed:D

very positive indeed:D

Still looking for cheap trills :lol: ........ and cheaper shots. :tdown:

I give as good as I get, sometimes I give better. If you have been called anything, you can be assured you deserve it.

After all Bhagvat Gita does teach me to treat people the way they deserve to be treated.

Now run along to your padare and seek forgiveness for your sins.. ..... your troll quota is done.

no i just like the logic of religious ppl.:P

No... you like cheap shots at Hinduism and cheap thrills. I think that much is pretty much established. :tdown:

Trying to paint the word "religious or Logic" over your cheap character does not cover up your cheap posts. Anyone with half a brain will see it for what it is.

No... you like cheap shots at Hinduism and cheap thrills. I think that much is pretty much established. :tdown:

Trying to paint the word "religious or Logic" over your cheap character does not cover up your cheap posts. Anyone with half a brain will see it for what it is.
another aspect of religious ppl,,,,they go around establishing n judging ....:D,,,
afterall what else they gonna do with all the gyaan,,, @Indrani :angel:

another aspect of religious ppl,,,,they go around establishing n judging ....:D,,,
afterall what else they gonna do with all the gyaan,,, @Indrani :angel:

Experimentation, observation and conclusion is science not religion :lol:

To conclude you are cheap is based on the observation of your cheap shots which is an interjection on my conversation with some body else.

Again attempting to cover up your character flaw by pointing at others does not work on even moderately intelligent people. Only fools fall for that kind of cheap tactics.

As to what do do with all kinds of gyan, try acquiring some for a change. Then you can worry about the next step.

Experimentation, observation and conclusion is science not religion :lol:

To conclude you are cheap is based on the observation of your cheap shots which is an interjection on my conversation with some body else.

Again attempting to cover up your character flaw by pointing at others does not work on even moderately intelligent people. Only fools fall for that kind of cheap tactics.

As to what do do with all kinds of gyan, try acquiring some for a change. Then you can worry about the next step.
yeah,,,yeah,,,,,,,,,u r the most bhola bhala member of pdf,,, :coffee:

Your own posts says SC can regard a law as unconstitutional, what does that say about the dictatorial powers of the SC ? :lol:

constituion and law is a joke for rapists, thiefs, murders etc too. Does that mean they are above the constitution too ? :cheesy:

More stupidity, SC can only declare a law unconstitutional if it is going against our constitution, not at their whims.

And criminals can be prosecuted as per the law, they do fear law and try not to get caught, whereas dictators don't need to fear law of the land, which German court could prosecute Hitler? He was the law. Get some basic education before spewing BS here.

More stupidity, SC can only declare a law unconstitutional if it is going against our constitution, not at their whims.

And criminals can be prosecuted as per the law, they do fear law and try not to get caught, whereas dictators don't need to fear law of the land, which German court could prosecute Hitler? He was the law. Get some basic education before spewing BS here.
shut up u leftist,sickular bangali,,,,

LOL...at last count Saddam Hussein was tried, convicted and hanged in Iraq, Musharaff is being tried for high treason in Pakistan, Nazi's were tried during the Nuremberg trials (in Germany). Hitler would have been tried too, only he killed himself. Same as any other criminals. how is the climate in your la-la land ? :cheesy: .....aren't you tired of being wrong ALL the time ? :P

yeah,,,yeah,,,,,,,,,u r the most bhola bhala member of pdf,,, :coffee:

............ maybe may be not, but certainly not cheap. :coffee:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom