What's new

If I were a dictator, I would introduce Gita in Class I: Supreme Court judge

LOL...at last count Saddam Hussein was tried, convicted and hanged in Iraq, Musharaff is being tried for high treason in Pakistan, Nazi's were tried during the Nuremberg trials (in Germany). Hitler would have been tried too, only he killed himself. Same as any other criminals. how is the climate in your la-la land ? :cheesy: .....aren't you tired of being wrong ALL the time ? :P

Garbage, all the dictators could be prosecuted when they were not dictators anymore, most of them took foreign military powers to bring them down. Unlike dictators, a sitting judge can be prosecuted as they are bound by law made by others with limited individual powers.

Garbage, all the dictators could be prosecuted when they were not dictators anymore, most of them took foreign military powers to bring them down. Unlike dictators, a sitting judge can be prosecuted as they are bound by law made by others with limited individual powers.

WRONG AGAIN. :lol:

1. Musharraf is being prosecuted by Pakistan civilian govt. without any foreign military power bringing him down. :P

2. All thief's, murderers etc. are prosecuted when they are removed from society. Similarly a dictator too is removed from office before they are prosecuted. No difference.

3. Judges in India CANNOT be prosecuted :lol: ....No court in India can entertain or continue any civil or criminal proceeding against any person who is or was a Judge for any act, thing or word committed during office.

I am getting tired of proving you wrong every-time. Your capacity for self inflecting humiliation continue to propel you into a deeper maize of confusion. Heard the song - "Abhimanyu, chakravyuh mein phas gaya hai tu" ?

another aspect of religious ppl,,,,they go around establishing n judging ....:D,,,
afterall what else they gonna do with all the gyaan,,, @Indrani :angel:

Establishing and judging is very very important @halupridol. If you do not establish and judge, how do you go about your life taking decisions? How else would you know what you are doing is right or wrong, safe or unsafe, kind or cruel? Without faculty for judgment and establishing, you may as well become a dodo and head towards your extinction. Which is adharma.

I hope you are capable of forming judgments for the sake of your patients. Otherwise only God can save them.

Last edited:
Establishing and judging is very very important @halupridol. If you do not establish and judge, how do you go about your life taking decisions? How else would you know what you are doing is right or wrong, safe or unsafe, kind or cruel? Without faculty for judgment and establishing, you may as well become a dodo and head towards your extinction. Which is adharma.

I hope you are capable of forming judgments for the sake of your patients. Otherwise only God can save them.
that somthng else,,,i saying about labeling ppl sicular,liberal,neoconvert,n all kinds of blah blah

that somthng else,,,i saying about labeling ppl sicular,liberal,neoconvert,n all kinds of blah blah

That is the same. Only here you observe and come to conclusion about people's political, ideological, and philosophical leanings. Which is very important too to know how to negotiate and deal with people of such and such leanings. Like for example you cannot form judgments and often confuse RSS with Taliban. If you were to commit such confusion in your medical practice, I am sure it wont be long before you lose your license. So you are extra careful there. But in real life since you do not feel there are any repercussions, you go on making all sorts of unfounded biased statements which have ended up repressing and oppressing a whole lot of people.

But there are repercussions to such behavior. The moral, economic, and political slide of WB can be attributed to its people having lost their observing and judging capacity and resorting to only opportunism.

That is the same. Only here you observe and come to conclusion about people's political, ideological, and philosophical leanings. Which is very important too to know how to negotiate and deal with people of such and such leanings. Like for example you cannot form judgments and often confuse RSS with Taliban. If you were to commit such confusion in your medical practice, I am sure it wont be long before you lose your license. So you are extra careful there. But in real life since you do not feel there are any repercussions, you go on making all sorts of unfounded biased statements which have ended up repressing and oppressing a whole lot of people.

But there are repercussions to such behavior. The moral, economic, and political slide of WB can be attributed to its people having lost their observing and judging capacity and resorting to only opportunism.
i observed,n came to this conclusion :- religious ppl spend a lot of time judging others :agree:

i observed,n came to this conclusion :- religious ppl spend a lot of time judging others :agree:

For the same reason a doctor judges peoples illness. Religious people focus on the value system of the person. A psychiatrist will judge the metal health of a person by his behaviour.

Everybody judges based on their area of specialization. Everybody judges.

For the same reason a doctor judges peoples illness. Religious people focus on the value system of the person. A psychiatrist will judge the metal health of a person by his behaviour.

Everybody judges based on their area of specialization. Everybody judges.
u guys shud talk to each other,,,,pair made in heavens:p:

Still looking for cheap trills :lol: ........ and cheaper shots. :tdown:

I give as good as I get, sometimes I give better. If you have been called anything, you can be assured you deserve it.

After all Bhagvat Gita does teach me to treat people the way they deserve to be treated.

Now run along to your padare and seek forgiveness for your sins.. ..... your troll quota is done.
Aoi,Its not a big deal to write some slur sentences in Hindi language..mujhe bhi hindi thoda thoda aata hai...unlike you,i don't need any backing from bagvath geetham,bible or any other religious book for that..
vidhya dadati vinayam
vinaya dadati paatrataam
paatratva dhanamaapnoti
dhanaat dharmam tatatsukham...

Aoi,Its not a big deal to write some slur sentences in Hindi language..mujhe bhi hindi thoda thoda aata hai...unlike you,i don't need any backing from bagvath geetham,bible or any other religious book for that..
vidhya dadati vinayam
vinaya dadati paatrataam
paatratva dhanamaapnoti
dhanaat dharmam tatatsukham...

It is interesting you are quoting from Hitopadesha. :lol:

Do you know the origin of the book ? it was written to educate the foolish and lazy sons of the king of Patliputra, king Sudarsana. The king requested the scholar Vishnu Sharma to teach his kids. The foolish princes Bahushakti, Ugrashakti and Anantashakti were then taught ethics, morality and principles by the use of fables.

"Knowledge makes you disciplined and discipline makes you worthy, being worthy makes you wealthy and wealth helps you do good deeds than brings joy to your life. " This is the quote you have unwittingly posted.

Not a bad way to start teaching Gita to the new gen dullards. :P

You probably know the book and the stories as the Panchatantra.

Gita and Ramayana are scriptures of the land so where else should these be taught. Its amusing to see people even got problem with that as well.

Also, these scriptures can not be called book of religion. They don't teach how to be a good hindu but they impart lessons about various aspects of life, irrespective of the fact whether you are a Hindu or not and childhood is the exact time when these lessons should be imparted. Please for god sake don't underestimate learning capabilities of kids. They have infact superior learning capabilities than grownups. Try learning a new language and you will find kids will learn it much faster as compared to you.
Infact I believe they should also be taught basic traffic rules as kid, so that they can turn out to be better human beings and better drivers, when they grow up.

People, we all have read Shakespear as part of school curriculum. What superior moral values did we gain out of it as compared to Gita? Nobody ever objected to it but since Gita is an Indian work,it seem to have offended so many.

Peope have a habit of blaming Hindutva for everything when they don't even know what Hindutva really means. They need to be clear about one thing Hindu is not a religious term, its a geographical term. It was used to represent people of the land not the ones following a particular religion. In other words it really means Indian so Hindutva translates into Indianism and that's what it means to me. So please don't be blind haters and learn to respect things our ancestors passed on to us.

Before somebody jumps in declaring me a hindtva thug, or religious nutcase or RSS sanghi, let me tell you I am none. I just respect things even though I may not be following them.

Last edited:
WRONG AGAIN. :lol:

Yes you are.

1. Musharraf is being prosecuted by Pakistan civilian govt. without any foreign military power bringing him down. :P

He could be prosecuted only after he voluntarily left the office of the President and gave his opponents a golden opportunity, not when he was a dictator.

2. All thief's, murderers etc. are prosecuted when they are removed from society. Similarly a dictator too is removed from office before they are prosecuted. No difference.

What bullcrap is this? State cannot prosecute a dictator in power, but thief, murderers can easily be prosecuted and they are available in thousands in jails. Your case looks like more than just idiocy, see a doctor.

3. Judges in India CANNOT be prosecuted :lol: ....No court in India can entertain or continue any civil or criminal proceeding against any person who is or was a Judge for any act, thing or word committed during office.

Judges are gods or what? Have you ever heard the word "Impeachment" ? And you are already making a fool of yourself, don't enhance it by repeatedly using those foolish smilies.

I am getting tired of proving you wrong every-time. Your capacity for self inflecting humiliation continue to propel you into a deeper maize of confusion. Heard the song - "Abhimanyu, chakravyuh mein phas gaya hai tu" ?

You are not proving me wrong, you are just proving your low intellect.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom