What's new

If I were a dictator, I would introduce Gita in Class I: Supreme Court judge

Okay, let me look it up. I am unaware of his work on that subject.

Its said Hinduism knowledge is Jungle and We have lots deepness, and that is also for spirituality not for religion.

India have Six philosophical Schools; vaishasik, Nyaya, yog, vedanta, Mimsa, and samkhya

English people brought english education and legal system and hence bring the "webster Law for interpretation of statutes' (in short rules of interpretation of laws/provisions), they not add Indian laws, as (white people nature), years ago Tagorji gave the lecture on the Mimasa Rules of Interpretation (out of Mimasa philosophy, some rules regarding interpretation of law), but later on its lost, the copy with the Mr.Katju and other scholar was not legible, Hence Lordship Katju contacted London Library Indian office and found a good copy of lecture, then as that was in Sanskrit, even mr katju has good knowledge of Sanskrit he prefer litrerature experts do translation and Give or can say Revive the knowledge of "Mimasa rules of interpretation of statutes". he also stated that in many cases as examples are given by him are not be possible to solve without this principles.

In a what if scenario, the judge wants to include epics and geeta in class one, I dont see anything bad about it. I am not really sure how much of the texts would be understood by class one 5 yr old kids. Both Ramayana and Mahabharata have so many instances of good over evil, deeds of sacrifice, honor etc, which I think would benefit primary school syllabus.

Now the judge's PoV is quite nice, as most would think of other things if they became the dictator of India, syllabus of class 1 or primary schools would be last thing on their minds..

Wo, Sandy I had expected anything else, but this from you. It bought a smile to my face just like a smiling ostrich.

Its said Hinduism knowledge is Jungle and We have lots deepness, and that is also for spirituality not for religion.

India have Six philosophical Schools; vaishasik, Nyaya, yog, vedanta, Mimsa, and samkhya

English people brought english education and legal system and hence bring the "webster Law for interpretation of statutes' (in short rules of interpretation of laws/provisions), they not add Indian laws, as (white people nature), years ago Tagorji gave the lecture on the Mimasa Rules of Interpretation (out of Mimasa philosophy, some rules regarding interpretation of law), but later on its lost, the copy with the Mr.Katju and other scholar was not legible, Hence Lordship Katju contacted London Library Indian office and found a good copy of lecture, then as that was in Sanskrit, even mr katju has good knowledge of Sanskrit he prefer litrerature experts do translation and Give or can say Revive the knowledge of "Mimasa rules of interpretation of statutes". he also stated that in many cases as examples are given by him are not be possible to solve without this principles.

Thanks for the info.

Wo, Sandy I had expected anything else, but this from you. It bought a smile to my face just like a smiling ostrich.
Madam, You have no Idea of who I am what I represent. I feel sorry of people who are willing to paint stereotypical picture of people based on few conversations and their linguistic background.

Madam, You have no Idea of who I am what I represent. I feel sorry of people who are willing to paint stereotypical picture of people based on few conversations and their linguistic background.
44079332.jpg

:devil::devil::devil:

dont resist it...

Sir, they say a few words can tell a lot about people or else even a lifetime of acquaintance is inadequate. Given the limited time and ability we have, we must go by what we have, else we are doomed forever to a life without judgments, forever undecided.

44079332.jpg

:devil::devil::devil:

dont resist it...

Should you not have a modern chick on your DP, instead of that very traditional looking Gal? Or is it in preparation for the flow of Hindutva ;)

very bitchy indeed,hypocritical too:Dthat combo

What!!!! What was bitchy about what I said? Or for that matter hypocritical? Maybe our understanding of what is modern and what are Indian values differ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom