What's new

If I were a dictator, I would introduce Gita in Class I: Supreme Court judge

What!!!! What was bitchy about what I said? Or for that matter hypocritical? Maybe our understanding of what is modern and what are Indian values differ?
not u,,,but the combination u described,,most are..:agree:

Dictators has higher authority? Name those dictators with higher authorities. Since I am already convinced about your level of intellect or lack of it, you don't really need to prove it repeatedly by posting such nonsense.

Judges work under the purview and limitations of law, a dictator doesn't even need any law, he can do whatever he wants without any obligation to anyone. Instead of wasting my time just go back and read my previous posts on this slowly & repeatedly, slow learners with low logical & comprehension abilities are required do so for understanding such things.

Musharraf was a dictator who had to modify the constitution to legitimise his claim. So did Saddam Hussein.

Now stop this nonsense.

Oh man, India has turned into a Hindu fascist state with its top most industries now becoming terrorist havens inspired by Bhagvat Gita. Ab Bengaliyon ka kya hoga?

All these CEO's and honchos are Naive. Supreme court justice is naive.

People who post comments in pdf are the real smart one's in India :agree:

Musharraf was a dictator who had to modify the constitution to legitimise his claim. So did Saddam Hussein.

Now stop this nonsense.

And judges cannot modify the constitution, they are not law-makers. It's you who should stop this nonsense.

very poor attempt at sarcasm.
India should not teach religious books to children to teach morality like judge implied.
But I do want us to have 'religion' as part of social sciences curriculum where all major religions are covered (including a few tribal and smaller religions also chinese ones) and atheism as well.
Eet vas nicht zarcasm, mein Fuhrer. :disagree:

Mahabharata and Ramayana are not religious texts btw. :D

And judges cannot modify the constitution, they are not law-makers. It's you who should stop this nonsense.

No you idiot, that.e.g. was suppose to show the constitution was above the dictator which is why they had to modify it to legitimise their claim.

Again I Repeat, Judges have flexibility to INTERPRET the constitution. That is all the power you need to make you a dictator. Why change laws when you can interpret it differently ?

Last edited:
Nope. These are govt aided schools.

All the Christian schools I named are govt aided. They are not boarding schools like Lawrence in TN.

Here is the detail of the one of schools near to my school.

St anthonys school chembur :: Educationworld.in
yes,st.Anthonys chembur may be maharastra govt aided school because it follows state syllabus...but this school is not mentioned in the list of Christian schools that you listed above posts....
In India all CBSE/ICSC schools,except kendriya vidhalaya,jawahar navodhaya,navy schools ,comes under private management..where teaching salaries are not given by the government,its the duty of the respective management..that are not government staffs either...
There are many Christians schools follows state syllabus(like Kerala state syllabus.),where salaries are given by state government,they are known as government aided Christian schools..Majority of state schools in Kerala are these types...

yes,st.Anthonys chembur may be maharastra govt aided school because it follows state syllabus...but this school is not mentioned in the list of Christian schools that you listed above posts....
In India all CBSE/ICSC schools,except kendriya vidhalaya,jawahar navodhaya,navy schools ,comes under private management..where teaching salaries are not given by the government,its the duty of the respective management..that are not government staffs either...
There are many Christians schools follows state syllabus(like Kerala state syllabus.),where salaries are given by state government,they are known as government aided Christian schools..Majority of state schools in Kerala are these types...

See the fifth school from the start of the list.

Christian Schools in Mumbai | Search and Apply Online Admission for Christian Schools in Mumbai

Also I am getting tired of your trying to obfuscate and deny something that is plainly known and evident.

No you idiot, that was suppose to show the constitution was above the dictator which is why they had to modify it to legitimise their claim.

No you moron, how the constitution is above the dictator if he can change it at will? They play with the constitution just to fool people like you. Hitlar or Saddam didn't need any constitution for gassing people.

No you moron, how the constitution is above the dictator if he can change it at will? They play with the constitution just to fool people like you. Hitlar or Saddam didn't need any constitution for gassing people.

More Nonsense. By your idiotic logic since Indian MP's can change the constitution they are above the constitution too :lol:

I am done with you and your straw-man defences (dragging in gassing). One does not suffer fools gladly.

More Nonsense. By your idiotic logic since Indian MP's can change the constitution they are above the constitution too :lol:

I am done with you and your straw-man defences (dragging in gassing). One does not suffer fools gladly.

Even I have my limits to tolerate idiots. MPs can't change laws, only Parliament can with 2/3rd majority supporting it, the process is not easy, and even Parliament's power is not absolute, Supreme court can regard a law as unconstitutional. Hitler or Saddam could change laws, constitution, etc. while brushing in the morning, constitution is joke for a dictator. Come back in a few years when you mature.

Even I have my limits to tolerate idiots. MPs can't change laws, only Parliament can with 2/3rd majority supporting it, the process is not easy, and even Parliament's power is not absolutely, Supreme court can regard a law as unconstitutional. Hitler or Saddam could change laws, constitution, etc. while brushing in the morning, constitution is joke for a dictator. Come back in a few years when you mature.

Your own posts says SC can regard a law as unconstitutional, what does that say about the dictatorial powers of the SC ? :lol:

constituion and law is a joke for rapists, thiefs, murders etc too. Does that mean they are above the constitution too ? :cheesy:

Eet vas nicht zarcasm, mein Fuhrer. :disagree:

Mahabharata and Ramayana are not religious texts btw. :D

since i was a school student 6 months ago,allow me to answer this.Kids these days have a lot of burden on their shoulders the last thing we need is adding more subjects to curriculum,Teaching Moral values is the job of parents let them do it

since i was a school student 6 months ago,allow me to answer this.Kids these days have a lot of burden on their shoulders the last thing we need is adding more subjects to curriculum,Teaching Moral values is the job of parents let them do it

1. Moral science is already a subject in schools.

2. Where is it written that teaching moral values is the job of parents ?

3. Job of school is to impart ALL kinds of knowledge. Not a particular branch of knowledge.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom