What's new

If I were a dictator, I would introduce Gita in Class I: Supreme Court judge

Oh man, India has turned into a Hindu fascist state with its top most industries now becoming terrorist havens inspired by Bhagvat Gita. Ab Bengaliyon ka kya hoga?

Shut Up you Yindu Fascist Banyia :mad:

Oh God, by the time I read it and finish it, this thread would have moved on. LOL. Then where will I give my opinion on it. I know Oppenheimer's quote from Gita, "now, I have become death." I plan to read it and the other stuff eventually though.

Well dont read Bhagvad, read Bhagvad Gita, there are two books available, one with comentary and other without comentary, person who are able to read and interpreat, do not need to read comentary, just you may read small pocket size Gita.

Justice Katju had also knowledge of sanskrit, six philosophical school of India, and who revive the mimasa rules of Interpretation of statutes.

Hinduism have two different type knowledge, (1) Apara and (2) Para
The Para vidhya or knowledge says, about science beyond science

Hinduism is "Realisation" and "Liberation" (self Realisation= Atmasaxastkar (who am I); and Liberation=Moksa (end of reincarnation)

---
Heeee..
declared india as Terrorist state .. ASAP...
all baniyas are evil...
thats why we expert
IT....disguied international terrorism in INformation tech

The Astronaut Who Brought Samosas Into Space - India Real Time - WSJ

Last year, when the American astronaut ventured into space for the second time, she carried a copy of the Upanishads, a Hindu scripture.

“This helps me feel closer to home,” says Ms. Williams, whose father was born and raised in the western Indian state of Gujarat.

“It’s a reminder of who I am and where I belong,” she adds.

WSJ: Would you call yourself spiritual?

Ms. Williams: Absolutely! In recent years, I’ve started to practice yoga and meditate, something that was inspired during conversations with my father.

I’ve also read versions of the Bhagavad Gita and Upanishads, among other religious Hindu texts, which has helped better relate to teachings my father would impart to us as children.
--
The 47-year-old – who holds the record for the longest spacewalk by a woman, totaling 50 hours and 40 minutes over two space missions – is currently touring India as part of an initiative to promote space research in the country.
--
RESPECT ... RESPECT ...:yahoo:

If she was an American child raised by a Bengali father, she would have so looked down on India and Hinduism.

If she was an American child raised by a Bengali father, she would have so looked down on India and Hinduism.
--
@Indrani
read carefully...
read carefully
she not only had gita but more older UPANISHED ...

This helps me feel closer to home,” says Ms. Williams, whose father was born and raised in the western Indian state of Gujarat.

Source: If I were a dictator, I would introduce Gita in Class I: Supreme Court judge | Page 11
.I’ve also read versions of the Bhagavad Gita and Upanishads, among other religious Hindu texts, which has helped better relate to teachings my father would impart to us as children.

Source: If I were a dictator, I would introduce Gita in Class I: Supreme Court judge | Page 11

Shut Up you Yindu Fascist Banyia :mad:

LOL. :chilli::chilli::chilli::devil::devil::devil:

Well dont read Bhagvad, read Bhagvad Gita, there are two books available, one with comentary and other without comentary, person who are able to read and interpreat, do not need to read comentary, just you may read small pocket size Gita.

Justice Katju had also knowledge of sanskrit, six philosophical school of India, and who revive the mimasa rules of Interpretation of statutes.

Hinduism have two different type knowledge, (1) Apara and (2) Para
The Para vidhya or knowledge says, about science beyond science

Hinduism is "Realisation" and "Liberation" (self Realisation= Atmasaxastkar (who am I); and Liberation=Moksa (end of reincarnation)

Thank you for the info guruji. Don't talk about Justice Katju to me. That man is dishonest human being.

--
@Indrani
read carefully...
read carefully
she not only had gita but more older UPANISHED ...

This helps me feel closer to home,” says Ms. Williams, whose father was born and raised in the western Indian state of Gujarat.

.I’ve also read versions of the Bhagavad Gita and Upanishads, among other religious Hindu texts, which has helped better relate to teachings my father would impart to us as children.

Yeah, I read carefully, hence my comment on her upbringing.

Thank you for the info guruji. Don't talk about Justice Katju to me. That man is dishonest human being.
--
before calling stupid .. see to about whom you talking too.
i too disagree with him...
but stupid is not word to describe hm..
first beocme chief justice of SC then you may .. may called him that

Yeah, I read carefully, hence my comment on her upbringing.
--
it state clearly..bolded .. higlted letter
you think.. she still look down hindusim
thne fine your choice
india is free country ..
where you liberty to call spead by whatevr name till you dont brake any law of land

Well I know he is press trust of India person, But yes his work to revive our old knowledge for Interpretation of statutes are really unforgettable, else Right is Right Wrong is Wrong...

Well I know he is press trust of India person, But yes his work to revive our old knowledge for Interpretation of statutes are really unforgettable, else Right is Right Wrong is Wrong...
--
he is g8 jurist..
but some of his reasoning is still SHOKING as per his stature

before calling stupid .. see to about whom you talking too.
i too disagree with him...
but stupid is not word to describe hm..
first beocme chief justice of SC then you may .. may called him that

I did not call him stupid, I called him dishonest. First learn to read. No I do not have to qualify to be chief justice of India to be able to call out a dishonest man when I see one.

it state clearly..bolded .. higlted letter
you think.. she still look down hindusim
thne fine your choice
india is free country ..
where you liberty to call spead by whatevr name till you dont brake any law of land

Oh boy, you have serious disability in understanding written English. Where did I say she is looking down on Hinduism. I said she is well adjusted with her Indian part because her father is a Gujarati....but had her father been a Bengali she would have had contempt towards India and Hinduism. Understand now?

In a what if scenario, the judge wants to include epics and geeta in class one, I dont see anything bad about it. I am not really sure how much of the texts would be understood by class one 5 yr old kids. Both Ramayana and Mahabharata have so many instances of good over evil, deeds of sacrifice, honor etc, which I think would benefit primary school syllabus.

Now the judge's PoV is quite nice, as most would think of other things if they became the dictator of India, syllabus of class 1 or primary schools would be last thing on their minds..

Okay, let me look it up. I am unaware of his work on that subject.

--
he is g8 jurist..
but some of his reasoning is still SHOKING as per his stature

Well there you admit it. His reasoning is so beyond reason that I am flabbergasted if he ever passed a judgement in his life that was sound. It will be illuminating to read about his work on mimasa rules of Interpretation of statutes and to see how much further he has bungled up stuff.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom