What's new

If I were a dictator, I would introduce Gita in Class I: Supreme Court judge

Justice Dave was well known, great, and kind Justice in Gujara

You need to read gita once, the person who first tested Nuclear bomb in US before attack on Japan, had after test utter one sanskrit sloka of Gita, Gandhiji and many other are under the great impression of Gita, one US university make it compulsory for their students, Gita is differ from the Purans, Vedas, Ithihasa etc. Plz read it once and then give your opinion about it.

Oh God, by the time I read it and finish it, this thread would have moved on. LOL. Then where will I give my opinion on it. I know Oppenheimer's quote from Gita, "now, I have become death." I plan to read it and the other stuff eventually though.

Oh God, by the time I read it and finish it, this thread would have moved on. LOL. Then where will I give my opinion on it. I know Oppenheimer's quote from Gita, "now, I have become death." I plan to read it and the other stuff eventually though.
yo,,,even i have read gita...
n u:haha:

Here is another extremist organization spoiling children's mind and deviating it from **** and booze and all good things in life.

explain.png
:blink:

These are rights based individuals who think law and order by an heavily armed police force and a police state with teeming prisoners will set India on the right course. Their view of an ideal society and prescription for India. Gita is for fools.

bolna kya chahti ho ?

yo,,,even i have read gita...
n u:haha:

Yup. I have never read a religious book in my life.

What is there to explain. These are the most disciplined duty conscious students who grow up to be the most well adjusted citizens of this country. If you see Satsangs, there are like half a million people who gather in those places. Not a danga, not a fight, not a single disagreement.

The difference between a society brought up conscious of its duties is very different than a society brought up conscious of its rights. Making a country a police state by giving up all responsibility only to law enforcement authorities will never make for a just or a peaceful or a happy state.

What is there to explain. These are the most disciplined duty conscious students who grow up to be the most well adjusted citizens of this country. If you see Satsangs, there are like half a million people who gather in those places. Not a danga, not a fight, not a single disagreement.

The difference between a society brought up conscious of its duties is very different than a society brought up conscious of its rights. Making a country a police state by giving up all responsibility only to law enforcement authorities will never make for a just or a peaceful or a happy state.
you forget, we live in India
forget the different religions, ina religion itself there are number of divisions that contradict each other and follow different principles

Another fear of spiritual following is intolerance, people would take up arms if they hear anything against their spiritual belief and guru's

then comes a bisected society ... and it goes on

problem with Indian law is that police is used as a fear factor not as friend for its citizens
US is another extreme end, and not a good example, UK and EU have better policing law then US

you forget, we live in India
forget the different religions, ina religion itself there are number of divisions that contradict each other and follow different principles

Another fear of spiritual following is intolerance, people would take up arms if they hear anything against their spiritual belief and guru's

then comes a bisected society ... and it goes on

problem with Indian law is that police is used as a fear factor not as friend for its citizens
US is another extreme end, and not a good example, UK and EU have better policing law then US

I have not seen two Hindu religious sects take up arms against each other. They may have philosophical differences but they have not been at each other's throats. When we have govt of India paying Christian teachers their salaries in Catholic schools where there is bible study and giving aids to madrases were Quran is taught, then what is the harm in making the rest of the schools teach dharmic philosophy. Each school could decide the course it wants to adopt depending on the ideology it follows.

If I were a dictator I would come down on corruption, reform the law enforcement organizations, cut bureaucracy, introduce free market reforms, invest in health care, education and infrastructure ;)

Seriously, how is this related to defence?

@WebMaster @Emmie @Oscar

Can we move this to the appropriate section?

I have not seen two Hindu religious sects take up arms against each other. They may have philosophical differences but they have not been at each other's throats. When we have govt of India paying Christian teachers their salaries in Catholic schools where there is bible study and giving aids to madrases were Quran is taught, then what is the harm in making the rest of the schools teach dharmic philosophy. Each school could decide the course it wants to adopt depending on the ideology it follows.
have studied in a christain school St.Gregorios, haven't learnt a damm thing about bible
we aren't talking about giving vedic school concession or grants, be my guests, but these things shouldnt have any impact on Laws set in out society
Law should be kept above religious teaching

His idea of imposing Gita and Mahabharata maybe gud but the way is wrong. By the way , I've heard that keeping or reading a Mahabharata can cause serious conflicts with other people

have studied in a christain school St.Gregorios, haven't learnt a damm thing about bible
we aren't talking about giving vedic school concession or grants, be my guests, but these things shouldnt have any impact on Laws set in out society
Law should be kept above religious teaching

Who said anything about laws? The subject was moral guidance to students. The inner well being. Not the laws of the state.

Who said anything about laws? The subject was moral guidance to students. The inner well being. Not the laws of the state.
again the subject would be optional, i doubt they could make it compulsory
AFAIK, maths hatao :p bachon pe torcher hai :p

When we have govt of India paying Christian teachers their salaries in Catholic schools where there is bible study
?????? bible study???..you are mistaken..
Many of these Catholic schools(including government aided) are very adjacent to churches..so they use it(class rooms) for sunday catechism for Christian boys/girls of that church also(only in Sundays)..they have separate teachers..they are doing it as 'seva' and not getting any salaries from government nor from church authorities...

?????? bible study???..you are mistaken..
Many of these Catholic schools(including government aided) are very adjacent to churches..so they use it(class rooms) for sunday catechism for Christian boys/girls of that church also(only in Sundays)..they have separate teachers..they are doing it as 'seva' and not getting any salaries from government nor from church authorities...

Nope. There are bible studies for christian students and moral studies for students of other religions in regular school hours, not Sundays.

Christian Schools in Mumbai | Search and Apply Online Admission for Christian Schools in Mumbai

Christian schools or missionary schools are run by various churches and associations. Nuns and fathers belonging to the different groups of churches are dedicated to the service of children. They work as teachers in reputed Christian schools and help children to discover their true potential.

Christian schools offer value education along with class room teaching. Children are taught moral values and life lessons through the stories of Bible. Discipline is given utmost importance in Christian schools. Children are given time table for each subject and examinations are held periodically. Along with text books and class books, practical knowledge is inculcated through various projects and workshops.

- See more at: Christian Schools in Mumbai | Search and Apply Online Admission for Christian Schools in Mumbai

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom