What's new

If I were a dictator, I would introduce Gita in Class I: Supreme Court judge

Too much of your dopaminergic neurons firing again? Making you quote stupid things and behave psychotic?

Do u even have an idea what dopamine really is??
:lol:

Man i hate google,,,even stupid people are misusing it now:crazy:

Here is another extremist organization spoiling children's mind and deviating it from **** and booze and all good things in life.

Its extraordinary that people think teaching Gita is Naive and will have no impact on society.

These are rights based individuals who think law and order by an heavily armed police force and a police state with teeming prisoners will set India on the right course. Their view of an ideal society and prescription for India. Gita is for fools.

AHMEDABAD: Supreme Court judge Justice AR Dave on Saturday said that Indians should revert to their ancient traditions, and texts such as Mahabharata and Bhagwad Gita should be introduced to children at an early age.

"Our old tradition such as 'guru-shishya parampara' is lost, if it had been there, we would not have had all these problems (violence and terrorism) in our country," Justice Dave said, speaking at an international conference on 'contemporary issues and challenges of human rights in the era of globalization' here.

"Now we see terrorism in countries. Most of the countries are democratic ... If everybody in a democratic country is good then they would naturally elect somebody who is very good. And that person will never think of damaging anybody else," he said.

"So by bringing (out) all the good things in each and every human being, we can stop the violence everywhere. And for that purpose we have to go back to our own things again."

The conference had been organized by Gujarat Law Society (GLS).

The judge also proposed that Bhagwad Gita and Mahabharata should be introduced to students from the first standard.

"Somebody who is very secular ... so-called secular will not agree ... Had I been the dictator of India, I would have introduced Gita and Mahabharata in Class I. That is the way you learn how to live life. I am sorry If somebody says I am secular or I am not secular. But if there is something good, we have to get it from anywhere," Justice Dave said.

Chief justice of the Bombay high court, Justice Mohit Shah, said "development for all" should be the core value behind the idea of globalization.

"The concept of global village does not mean everybody just thinking of the world, but it should also be expanding of functions of development for all ... If we don't share the profits of globalization, the benefits of globalization, it would be raising serious challenges," he said.

If I were a dictator, I would introduce Gita in Class I: Supreme Court judge - The Times of India

as a christian i dont have problem with it,infact my parents sent me to a convent school and my first language was sanskrit and i was even involved in sankrit competitons in karnataka and have a certification of participation in sanskrit stotras singing...

Do u even have an idea what dopamine really is??
:lol:

Man i hate google,,,even stupid people are misusing it now:crazy:

Enough to know its function. I do not need to know its chemical formula or molecular structure.

as a christian i dont have problem with it,infact my parents sent me to a convent school and my first language was sanskrit and i was even involved in sankrit competitons in karnataka and have a certification of participation in sanskrit stotras singing...

The biggest haters of Hinduism are not the Muslims and Christians of India, but the Westernized Hindus.

U know nothing,,,,just move along:sarcastic:

I know enough not to indulge psychotics.

The biggest haters of Hinduism are not the Muslims and Christians of India, but the Westernized Hindus.

I know enough not to indulge psychotics.

Ya right,,there is only one paid psychotic here and everyone knows who..........

I wholeheartedly support you. :tup:

India should never teach Indian epics to Indians. That is for German Indologists. We will teach our children Russian or European fables. Arabian Nights is also a good start. And here we have Indians teaching their own kids Indian culture. Fascists. :bad:

@acetophenol - Et tu Fascist? :D
Mahabharat used to be in my children's magazine,it ran continuosly for several years. Mahabharatha rocks compared to Ramayana:D:D

Justice Dave was well known, great, and kind Justice in Gujara
Here is extremist organization spoiling children's mind and deviating it from **** and booze and all good things in life.

These are rights based individuals who think law and order by an heavily armed police force and a police state with teeming prisoners will set India on the right course. Their view of an ideal society and prescription for India. Gita is for fools.

You need to read gita once, the person who first tested Nuclear bomb in US before attack on Japan, had after test utter one sanskrit sloka of Gita, Gandhiji and many other are under the great impression of Gita, one US university make it compulsory for their students, Gita is differ from the Purans, Vedas, Ithihasa etc. Plz read it once and then give your opinion about it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom