What's new

If I am a traitor form a commission against me, demands Nawaz

:rofl::rofl:Its pop corn dear. Keep it moving :crazy: :omghaha::omghaha:
now pappy laughs and
tries to divert or U-turn like niazi

big dog, beneath Margala hills barks inside from his house but when his pappy does that, gets hard stick in a$$

now pappy laughs and
tries to divert or U-turn like niazi

big dog, beneath Margala hills barks inside from his house but when his pappy does that, gets hard stick in a$$
How colorful. Its evident that your command over English language only supersedes your dark personal experiences of younger years in your posts. Is everyone in your drove like yourself or are you the only exalted superstar of your litter?

Answer carefully now, it reflects on you.

How colorful. Its evident that your command over English language only supersedes your dark personal experiences of younger years in your posts. Is everyone in your drove like yourself or are you the only exalted superstar of your litter?

Answer carefully now, it reflects on you.
Who teaches you English ? Mr. son of some, anybody Englishman

So what's your dark experience of childhood ? I think niazi sent you in wrong area of niazi qila for his campaign

Who teaches you English ? Mr. son of some, anybody Englishman

So what's your dark experience of childhood ? I think niazi sent you in wrong area of niazi qila for his campaign

:hitwall:Hahahaha! Phir English ki Aisi Taisi! :hitwall:

I told you already, be careful what you post. Your posts reflect your experiences, but still you don't get it and keep revealing your childhood memories:rofl:.

:hitwall:Hahahaha! Phir English ki Aisi Taisi! :hitwall:

I told you already, be careful what you post. Your posts reflect your experiences, but still you don't get it and keep revealing your childhood memories:rofl:.

Not everybody is son of some random Englishman, if you are, congrats. I m fine with my English.

That's what I am asking about, your childhood memories in niazi qila. If you think they are too dark, we can workout their negative affect.

no-rescuer-1526669477-7800.jpg

Confused trolls when they defend Nawaz Sharif
“He didnt say that
& if he did, he didn’t mean it
& if he meant it, you didnt understand it
& if you did, its not a big deal
& if it is, others have said worse
& If they havent, they should Bcz its the truth which he didnt say”

Confused trolls when they defend Nawaz Sharif
“He didnt say that
& if he did, he didn’t mean it
& if he meant it, you didnt understand it
& if you did, its not a big deal
& if it is, others have said worse
& If they havent, they should Bcz its the truth which he didnt say”
Simply Outstanding :tup:.

Thousands of commission were formed before under the corrupt & treacherous govts & non were able to do anything except for delay results & their friendly gatherings.

If commission could solve problems then 100% of Pakistans problems could had been solved easily.

The electables are leaving PMLN (a.ka. Nawaz Sharif) in droves. Here's my view on one of the election day scenarios.

- What if the new candidates from PMLN then give their heart out and win majority in case the disgust against turncoats actually shows up on election day?

- I recall a local data scientist presenting his credentials to Mian Nawaz Sharif a while ago.

- What if our desi Cambridge Analytica is helping Nawaz Sharif with the key words powerful enough to swing vote?

- What if Imran Khan gets Hillary Clinton treatment on election day and the blunt Nawaz Sharif gets the Trump treatment?

It does not mean a true shaheed, but the media including the International media will go into over drive and his die hard followers also and the perception will be created that he is a martyr. You fail to realize that Pakistanis are emotional bunch, very emotional and can be swayed and bought easily.

Exactly.

Look bro, "grand pa" is right in this matter. What matters is perception, not if he really is a martyr or not. To his die hard followers, Nawaz will be a martyr, they care not about the Supreme court, or Pakistan, or Constitution or even Allah and his Messenger ﷺ. The media and especially the International media will also paint this picture, and Pakistani's being overly emotional, will buy it up....

What would be prudent, would be, if convicted, hold him in prison, and when the opportune moment is present, to then proceed with capital punishment...this would have to be after the elections...but it could backfire....

Who is that very powerful and resourceful entity?
I don't know but I remember he was introduced to a local data scientist a while ago who proclaims specialty in AI based data analytics. Who knows, they may be using his services to stay on top of the key words that are impactful and resonate with the general mood.

Yes, indeed NS needs a commission/panel of psychologists to examine him.

Back
Top Bottom