What's new

If I am a traitor form a commission against me, demands Nawaz

It about Nawaz shreef keep it to him .. don't drag members here in your hate love affairs of your dirty politics
Don't know why you Pakistanis always want to drag everyone into your dirty garbage where you all live.

How ironic!!! Who dropped in like smelly stuff from a passing bird and accused PDF members here in the first place is evident:
Trail court of Pakistan defence forum has declared NS a traitor...:blah::blah::blah: according to PDF court rule 420, here on this thread.

And again :
Don't know why you Pakistanis always...:blah:

My bad dear, but you dropped in like one of the usual Nawaz FM lovers here and you had the nerve to accuse PDF this and that as if yourself have descended from cloud nine...like I said, how ironic indeed.

How ironic!!! Who dropped in like smelly stuff from a passing bird and accused PDF members here in the first place is evident:

And again :

My bad dear, but you dropped in like one of the usual Nawaz FM lovers here and you had the nerve to accuse PDF this and that as if yourself have descended from cloud nine...like I said, how ironic indeed.
ohh my dear dear dear yuthia, you are as trumpish as your brainless niazi

ohh my dear dear dear yuthia, you are as trumpish as your brainless niazi
And so is your ignoramus exalted existence to assume as such about your accost. Look it all up, try and learn something before p$$ng against the wind.

Nawaz sharif is a complete retard

Form a comission on Treason hahahaha and then he will say if he is found guilty he will "GO HOME"
instead of death sentence

And so is your ignoramus exalted existence to assume as such about your accost. Look it all up, try and learn something before p$$ng against the wind.
you are the wind ?
I was thinking what's so dirty smell ... ohh it's you, The Wind .. okay thanks for telling.

you are the wind ?
I was thinking what's so dirty smell ... ohh it's you, The Wind .. okay thanks for telling.
And the exposition is complete, lol, diminutive, childish retorts and all. I rest my case.

yes bastard you are a traitor bur you are lucky to be in Pakistan because we have sell off judges and coward generals!! and khoota khor awaam!

Nawaz sharif is a complete retard

Form a comission on Treason hahahaha and then he will say if he is found guilty he will "GO HOME"
instead of death sentence
Worth a thousand words...
13th-May-2018-1250x833.png

The demand for a commission in one single frame.

And the exposition is complete, lol, diminutive, childish retorts and all. I rest my case.
I don't blame you. When brain is missing, only thing left is dirt, common in you and your niazi.
Have you learnt something my dear dear youthia ?

I don't blame you. When brain is missing, only thing left is dirt, common in you and your niazi.
Have you learnt something my dear dear youthia ?
:pop: Isn't it fun watching a troll on fire:flame:

how can a harami be a martyr?...... does he fullfill the criteria of a shaheed?
It does not mean a true shaheed, but the media including the International media will go into over drive and his die hard followers also and the perception will be created that he is a martyr. You fail to realize that Pakistanis are emotional bunch, very emotional and can be swayed and bought easily.

He wants to become a martyr. The b@stard knows his future is over now.
Exactly.

Granda pa, I know we are 16 yrs olds but your mind has stopped functioning altogether...How come you equate ZAB judicial murder with a traitor who commits a high treason and gives a totally untrue and damaging statement against the country. Zia-ul-Haq was a dictator who hanged Bhutto through a kangaroo court while PMLn is in govt right now and it is the supreme court which is handling the case of treason...
Grand pa you can contact anyone..as if we care or get frightened because a half dead is threatening us.
Look bro, "grand pa" is right in this matter. What matters is perception, not if he really is a martyr or not. To his die hard followers, Nawaz will be a martyr, they care not about the Supreme court, or Pakistan, or Constitution or even Allah and his Messenger ﷺ. The media and especially the International media will also paint this picture, and Pakistani's being overly emotional, will buy it up....

Mate... that's not the solution...just hang them all for once... and you will get rid of them ... there might be a demonstration here and there (very very unlikely) but that's it. It will settle it for good.
What would be prudent, would be, if convicted, hold him in prison, and when the opportune moment is present, to then proceed with capital punishment...this would have to be after the elections...but it could backfire....

The guy or his daughter don't seem to have it in themselves to be so determined and resilient. They are coming up with new and more powerful responses over the last 1 year which makes one think they are supported by someone very powerful and resourceful. When you look at public perception, no doubt they are affected but not as much as they should have been given the potency of accusations against them.

From a publicity perspective, a PTI supporter may see it differently but the father-daughter duo has managed to hold onto its PMLN voter base so far on Panama Leaks, Khatm-e-Nabuwwat (S.A.W.) amendment, Dawn Leaks, Faizabad dharna etc. Electables didn't jump ship as much as one would have hoped but I suspect this is because public is still not as clearly against Nawaz Sharif as we think it is. Let's see what happens once this govt. term ends next week and how things evolve with baap-beti and the world against them.
Who is that very powerful and resourceful entity?

Back
Top Bottom