What's new

If I am a traitor form a commission against me, demands Nawaz

HE,S STILL GETTING HELP FROM WITHIN THE ARMY.......A LOT OF NAWAZ LOYALS ARE STILL THERE......TELLING THE JUSTICE TO GO SLOW N EASY....
GENERAL KAYANI HANDED 2013 ELECTIONS TO NAWAZ
NAWAZ KNOWS EVERY SECRET OF WORLD...........
BUT HE DONT KNOW HOW HIS BUBLOO N BILOO GOT 300 CRORES IN THERE ACCOUNTS?
HOW LUXARY WAS BOUGHT ABROAD?
May be but I don't think Army would have been interested as institution in taking sides here, that is up until now. This one gaffe (or calculated move) may change a lot of things I guess.

May be but I don't think Army would have been interested as institution in taking sides here, that is up until now. This one gaffe (or calculated move) may change a lot of things I guess.
the only thing thats out of our control is (CHANGE) it happens no matter what............ we cant stop that from happening

Why make a commission on a liar when we know he lied in National Assembly and in his address to the nation as observed by the Supreme Court of Pakistan in not just Panama case but subsequently Judgements in similar cases as well.

Yar, kabhee kabhee shak hota hay kay kya mental aptitude paya hay aur kis Khabees ki leader geeri kar rahay ho tum log!!!

Give me one logical reason to make a commission based on (or to give a level of value to) false accusations of a Supreme court certified liar. Why should he be given a forum to make more false claims to blackmail at the highest level?

All Nawaz deserves is invocation of Article 5 that leads to investigation into whether article 6 applies on a person talking the language of Sworn enemies across the border against his own country's official narrative.

Such utter nonsense of such a Commission can only be a wet dream of self centred PMLN blind followers playing into the hands of Modi; who must be eagerly awaiting more sleaze to come out of Nawaz's mouth to be used against Pakistan.

Think for a second why India's and Sharif's interest have become one???

Have some shame!
Have some Hayya!
If you make decision why tag me since rational discussion needs listening and understanding ,go a head hang him you even dont need any speech or any thing

If you make decision why tag me since rational discussion needs listening and understanding ,go a head hang him you even dont need any speech or any thing
Should I assume you obviously have no answer then?

Don't show desperation and blame me if you don't have any logical reason and decide to run away instead.

I specifically asked you a logical reason for your leader's insistence that you supported in your post, I'm asking:

Give me one logical reason to make a commission based on (or to give a level of value to) false accusations of a Supreme court certified liar. Why should he be given a forum to make more false claims to blackmail at the highest level?

And I'm asking:

Think for a second why India's and Sharif's interest have become one???

Should I assume you obviously have no answer then?

Don't show desperation and blame me if you don't have any logical reason and decide to run away instead.

I specifically asked you a logical reason for your leader's insistence that you supported in your post, I'm asking:
Obviously quoting TV channels i dont have answers since all these journalists so called paid mouths have there credibility and since you use them as toothpaste in daily life so is yours credibility ,Instead of making commission you choose to troll

Clearly he does not understands the effect of his rants

Should be kept in mental asylum prior to hanging

Last edited:
Obviously quoting TV channels i dont have answers since all these journalists so called paid mouths have there credibility and since you use them as toothpaste in daily life so is yours credibility ,Instead of making commission you choose to troll
Where did tv anchors and toothpaste come from in this discussion dear?

Who is throwing accusations as excuses to run away from here is obvious.

Instead of making commission you choose to troll
Yeah sure, lol, Make a commission on the words of a certified and declared liar by the Supreme Court of Pakistan, lol.

Nice try but it's futile dear, he is not just certifiable but actually certified. Go ask someone what it means, lol.

Trail court of Pakistan defence forum has declared NS a traitor
He must be beheaded along with all of his family members, according to PDF court rule 420, here on this thread. Case closed

Nawaz sharif is in no position for demand anything. Na ahal ghar jao

Yeah sure, lol, Make a commission on the words of a certified and declared liar by the Supreme Court of Pakistan, lol.

Nice try but it's futile dear, he is not just certifiable but actually certified. Go ask someone what it means, lol.
So what to hide make all commission and publish reports of Hamud er Rehman as well as Kargil and we will see who is legitimate in his claims

No point in making a commission if its report will also be kept secret and shelved like Model Town incident report.

Can anyone here please list the fire incidents in record rooms of various govt. departments in Punjab like LDA??

So what to hide make all commission and publish reports of Hamud er Rehman as well as Kargil and we will see who is legitimate in his claims
Hah, no logic, just keep saying the same like Nawaz.

You keep repeating like a broken record, an obnoxious demand of a Commission by a certified liar while completely ignoring the liar's latest attempt at falsifying Pakistan'a official and factual narrative on Mumbai attack.

Why would anyone in their right frame of mind would give in to a completely baseless and OUT OF THE BLUE demand for a Commission when Nawaz is all set to face the court's wrath for his perjury and inability to justify his amassed wealth with even a single proof of evidence or legitimacy :azn:.

How can such a Certified Liar who can't justify his finances can justify his untimely demand for anything else let alone National interest???

Are we that naive??? Or just pretending???

All Nawaz wants is a chance to throw accusations at the state for sponsoring terrorism so that he can justify his ouster as due to his flaccid stand against it and not due to his actual ill gotten wealth stashed abroad.

Get it dear ?

Trail court of Pakistan defence forum has declared NS a traitor
He must be beheaded along with all of his family members, according to PDF court rule 420, here on this thread. Case closed
No need to hang him. He should present his evidences in court or face punishment as per the law. Period.

All Nawaz wants in his demand for a commission is a chance to pretend that his ouster is due to his Anti Establishment stance :haha: and not due to his actual inability to present not even a single piece of evidence to prove the legitimacy of his baynamidar amassed wealth abroad in children's name.

Please keep ranting your blind love for a common thug who successfully has been fooling you in cahoots with establishment of the past for four decades.

Please continue your make believe Nazarya-koi-naee Nazaryati following :haha:.

Please keep ranting your blind love for a common thug who successfully has been fooling you in cahoots with establishment of the past for four decades.
It about Nawaz shreef keep it to him .. don't drag members here in your hate love affairs of your dirty politics
Don't know why you Pakistanis always want to drag everyone into your dirty garbage where you all live.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom