What's new

If and when war happens, China will take Arunachal Pradesh & Ladakh simultaneously: Pravin Sawhney

Lastly, Indian army and airforce are trained to fight pakistan, which is a different geography and a different war type.

Lol our Pakistani military never complained that we are trained to fight in the east so can't defend our borders and conduct military operations in the north and western border with entirely a different kind of terrain and threat. No doubt Only Indian military can fabricate those kind of excuses. :omghaha:

Arunachal Pradesh is inhabited Indian land. If China invade militarily then India will nuke Beijing. Even though I am Chinese, I am fully against military aggression and I support India on this issue. Xi will be hang like Mussolini and Saddam if he invades Arunachal Pradesh.

I think that the Indian political class is well aware of threat from the North. Almost every other week, there is alarmist news in Indian media about Chinese threat and posture in the border with India. So I don't think that there will be a lack of focus from political leadership. Tactical surprises may be possible, but strategic goals of China in the region are well understood by India.

In my opinion, the problem with Indian political leadership is their myopic view of 'strategic autonomy'. India's only card is to be an operational ally of the only power on earth that is militarily superior to China. India is not assertive enough to play it properly. Indian foreign policy seems to be naive that way.
Chinese have waited too long and allowed India to get close to that power already. Now they are watching as India incrementally removes bottlenecks from its defense ecosystem. It is only a matter of time before India becomes, as you put it, an operational ally of the US and be offered goodies like the Australians under AuKus.

Chinese have waited too long and allowed India to get close to that power already.

actually India is a declining power.

2010: Chinese GDP ($6 trillion USD) 3.5x that of India ($1.7 trillion USD)

2020: Chinese GDP ($15 trillion USD) 6x that of India ($2.7 trillion USD)

The longer time goes on the worse it gets for India.

That is why India is lashing out now. They know that their best days are behind them.

It is only a matter of time before India becomes, as you put it, an operational ally of the US and be offered goodies like the Australians under AuKus.
Even if US is willing make an operational ally out of India, the Indian side will have to train itself to use American equipment. Looking at the current Indian inventory, India seems to be better suited to be an operation ally of Russia or France. Problem (for India) is that neither Russia nor France is likely to gain anything by standing with India if and when there is a protracted conflict between India and China. :pissed:

I don't see China making a major push into India, unless India pulls some dumb stunt when Taiwan flares up.

陈太海,帖子:13375717,会员:187493 said:
阿鲁纳恰尔邦是有人居住的印度土地。如果中国军事入侵,那么印度将用核武器攻击北京。虽然我是中国人,但我完全反对军事侵略,我在这个问题上支持印度。如果习近平入侵阿鲁纳恰尔邦,他将像墨索里尼和萨达姆一样被绞死。
[/引用]Please don't use the word "中国人". You don't deserve it.

you didn't read it bro
those soldiers stationed there would fight- a soldier always fight till you have your weaponry and food, of course but I am not too sure political elite is
A- ready to fully realize the threat in the north
B- Isn't focused enough as they should be
C- they'll be caught by surprise
D- don't think they have the balls to give it all they got (yes I realize your weaponry, that's ok- it happens but the determined attitude to defend the territories against a powerhouse - I think this attitude is missing from political elites)
yes some can say it there or not- but as an observer I am not seeing that do or die attitude
Looking at Ladakh and going by evidence, even after clear signs of build up and readiness by China , the Indian army after direct engagement ran or were humiliatingly evicted. .

Arunachal Pradesh is inhabited Indian land. If China invade militarily then India will nuke Beijing. Even though I am Chinese, I am fully against military aggression and I support India on this issue. Xi will be hang like Mussolini and Saddam if he invades Arunachal Pradesh.
You’re as Chinese as Saag Paneer. Get the **** outta here, who are you fooling?
actually India is a declining power.

2010: Chinese GDP ($6 trillion USD) 3.5x that of India ($1.7 trillion USD)

2020: Chinese GDP ($15 trillion USD) 6x that of India ($2.7 trillion USD)

The longer time goes on the worse it gets for India.

That is why India is lashing out now. They know that their best days are behind them.
India is a rising and growing power, China is just in BEAST mode.

India is relatively weaker vs US and China now than it was 10 years ago. Demonetization, COVID and inability to address labor reform have crippled their economy. BJP is a typical fascist party that borrows money, makes it look good to seize power, then runs the country into the ground.

India is relatively weaker vs US and China now than it was 10 years ago. Demonetization, COVID and inability to address labor reform have crippled their economy. BJP is a typical fascist party that borrows money, makes it look good to seize power, then runs the country into the ground.
I disagree. India has many challenges but it is also soon to be the most populous country and has a lot of resources. There are islands where India is starting to establish good infrastructure and attract significant capital. The growth in unicorns for example is accelerating. India has a long way to go but to say it is declining is flat out wrong.

Chinese have waited too long and allowed India to get close to that power already. Now they are watching as India incrementally removes bottlenecks from its defense ecosystem. It is only a matter of time before India becomes, as you put it, an operational ally of the US and be offered goodies like the Australians under AuKus.
:omghaha: really funny story. India can not even match the pace of progress of Chinese military let alone catching up with them. The gap has been increasing and it would keep increasing with time.

Aukus is even above NATO, an exclusive club of a particular European breed and their of shoots. But India even could never be equivalent to a NATO member. Yeah they would provide India with some equipment and support at a price but other than that India would be all alone in actual war theater forcefully pushed by the US into the ring against China :butcher::hang3:

The real bottleneck of Indian military is the Indian mentality and their thought process, which they surely aren't gonna fix in the foreseeable future as long as someone like Modi keeps leading them :yay:

Last edited:

No Chinese would choose an ID "Tai Hai" Chen, ask any Cantonese speakers, he is just a false Chinese "So High".

Back
Top Bottom