What's new

IDPs are not our responsibility: Imran Khan

Nawaz Sharif is playing his cards perfectly........ it was states responsibility to ask for International Donors Aid, which America would have loved to fulfill, as it is truly something they would have supported and backed (zarb-e-azb + help in IDP relocation)

How NS and PMLN's Punjabi dogs played the game:

1. Refused all international aid at the behest of god knows who...... well I know but that's a debate for another day...
2. Barred Pakistani nationals (boxed IDP's within KPK) and refused the freedom of movement enshrined in our constitution..........
3. Army did all the dirty work, and he scored points on all fronts......

Please refrain from these self righteous outbursts.

1. International donors and US have provided aid through different channels (including UN departments and embassies)
> http://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.int/files/resources/GHA-START-Fund-Brief-Pakistan-IDPs-2.pdf

2. Federal Govt has already released 5.82 Billion for IDPs (IK was demanding 6 Billion) but its focal point is Ministry of States and Frontier Regions which is assisted by the Governor, National Disaster Management Authority and FATA Disaster Management Authority all of which come under the umbrella of Federal govt. IK is making noises that these funds should be reimbursed through KPK govt (for political point scoring - it has nothing to do with condition of IDPs).

3. IDPs have not been barred, the same exact allegations were made by ANP govt (Swat operation) which forgot to add that they had requested Punjab govt to transfer all funds to KPK govt because it was a 'central location' for IDPs (still more then a million IDPs were stationed in Punjab - read some UN reports about Swat operation please). Whats more KPK opposition later on alleged that ANP govt has done a lot of corruption and most $$ coming in shape of aid for IDPs has gone to their wallets.

4. Army did what? On one hand PMLN was being blamed for delaying the operation because of dialogue and not being a trigger happy cowboy and nuking FATA as per the demands of khakis now you are giving it a new spin that Army was somehow mislead by PMLN - and exactly what points did PMLN gain out of this mess? Its a rightist party and thanks to decades of brainwashing by Khakis the zombie army of Khurasan made a lot of fans in right-wingers. The only way out for PMLN was to completely isolate few groups through dialogue then go for a very limited operation which would have kept the IDPs to minimum which according to you lot was the greatest betrayal to Pakistan.

5. Finally after 18th amendment, Federal govt simply doesn't have the budget to accommodate all IDPs. Lions share of budget goes to provinces who will have to foot the bill with Federal govt.

Are these khaki fanboys for real. Most declared on this forum that Khakis have initiated the operation on their own without even asking the govt but now its the devil incarnate govt which somehow played all of them like a fiddle.

(Lets not even start on PTI which was the frontal vanguard of Khakis in isolating govt and pushing it on a backfoot on this operation issue and now is crying crocodile tears)

As you have taken my name, i like to tell you that the only reason i condemn PTI is becouse they came for the change and they tried to show themselves as a justice party ... where as i didn't found any difference b/w PMLN , PTI and PPP

I say things about PTI , as i had some expectations form IK , and its a norm that you say things when your expectations are not just met, but party going 100% opposite direction ..that is where i hate PTI and its policies ...

There are lot of wrong things with PTI, I too criticize them on that, even hate them on that. Their early stance regarding WoT, TTP, and drones were completely flawed. But having said that, we need to consider dynamics of our political arena while giving judgements. We are talking about Pakistan, where there is no thing as politics, its gutter politics and you have to go down into it if you wanna survive. PTI is not yet in power to change the system, till then please expect such things from PTI. The day when PTI will be able to uproot these things and set new standards, if then they will do these idiotic things, then I will stand with you against PTI.

There are lot of wrong things with PTI, I too criticize them on that, even hate them on that. Their early stance regarding WoT, TTP, and drones were completely flawed. But having said that, we need to consider dynamics of our political arena while giving judgements. We are talking about Pakistan, where there is no thing as politics, its gutter politics and you have to go down into it if you wanna survive. PTI is not yet in power to change the system, till then please expect such things from PTI. The day when PTI will be able to uproot these things and set new standards, if then they will do these idiotic things, then I will stand with you against PTI.

:) I was waiting for this sort of reply ... that PTI is not yet in power to change the system .. This is the worlds biggest lie ..

In Order to change the system you first need to change yourself and as a group only select those with you who fulfill such criteria with the changed and positive attitude

PTI and IK just claimed to bring change but started to select people who never changed ... I can provide examples ...

:) I was waiting for this sort of reply ... that PTI is not yet in power to change the system .. This is the worlds biggest lie ..

In Order to change the system you first need to change yourself and as a group only select those with you who fulfill such criteria with the changed and positive attitude

PTI and IK just claimed to bring change but started to select people who never changed ... I can provide examples ...

And I was expecting the same sort of reply from you too. In fact, you are right in your opinion, its just another point of view.

Wake up, this is Pakistan politics we are talking about. PTI tried to play clean before election by implementing scrutiny at in-coming politicians, and look what happened. PTI failed to field candidates on all seats. PTI should have accepted everyone who was willing to join, used them to gain numerical edge in NA and then if formed govt, then scrutinize them via strict laws. That is what China did during revolution, and that is what needed in Pakistan.

And I was expecting the same sort of reply from you too. In fact, you are right in your opinion, its just another point of view.

Wake up, this is Pakistan politics we are talking about. PTI tried to play clean before election by implementing scrutiny at in-coming politicians, and look what happened. PTI failed to field candidates on all seats. PTI should have accepted everyone who was willing to join, used them to gain numerical edge in NA and then if formed govt, then scrutinize them via strict laws. That is what China did during revolution, and that is what needed in Pakistan.

Well Pakistan politics need a change for sure, trust me, if IK wont be able to do that than we are in bigger mess ... as there is no one else to do so..

But maybe you forgot the issues everyone faced during PTI local elections before national elections.. There was clear rift b/w 2 big players ... and most of the people from the early days of PTI left the it due to that ..

anywayz, Game is still on , and PTI will get its chance in next election for sure ..PMLN making it sure now :)

Well Pakistan politics need a change for sure, trust me, if IK wont be able to do that than we are in bigger mess ... as there is no one else to do so..

But maybe you forgot the issues everyone faced during PTI local elections before national elections.. There was clear rift b/w 2 big players ... and most of the people from the early days of PTI left the it due to that ..

anywayz, Game is still on , and PTI will get its chance in next election for sure ..PMLN making it sure now :)

Buddy, there is a reason Nawaz accepted some 200+ lotas into his party (they were from Q-League or Mushy cabinet). Those people are the people who are confirmed seats in their constituencies because there people only cast vote for their baradari or based on personality. No matter in which party these people are, they will win the election from their seats. And look how NS got edge in numbers in NA and formed govt. All those people were once willing to join PTI.

PTI elections were rushed, and hence messed up. The thing is, a lot of people in PAksitan still vote for their caste, to win those seats you need that famous person of that constituency in your party. Once you use them like condom, form govt, you can deal with them by passing laws that will catch them or filter them.

To change the system, you must win the system first. We need 2/3 majority in Parliament to make amendments, how you get that many seats is of less value if you ultimate goal is towards good cause.

To change the system, you must win the system first. We need 2/3 majority in Parliament to make amendments, how you get that many seats is of less value if you ultimate goal is towards good cause.

To win the system, you have to be a part of it. Once you are a part of it, you can never change it.

They are coming from fking war zone, instead of cashing this golden opportunity and offer polio vaccination to those IDPs when they try to enter Punjab, they are requiring polio vaccination certificates from them. Now they will have to fking go back to battlefield, have their kids vaccinated from talibans in FATA, collect a polio vaccination certificate and then come back to enter Punjab. What a joke.
:blink: is that true? @Hyperion

To win the system, you have to be a part of it. Once you are a part of it, you can never change it.

What is other solution? Storm Constitution Avenue during night and take over?

And this narrative is quite old and dumb, look at KP police improvements, while staying inside the same system. Its a prime example that the system can be reformed while being a part of the system, if you intentions, goals and priorities are right.

What is other solution? Storm Constitution Avenue during night and take over?

And this narrative is quite old and dumb, look at KP police improvements, while staying inside the same system. Its a prime example that the system can be reformed while being a part of the system, if you intentions, goals and priorities are right.

What makes you sure that a solution, any solution, exists?

And of course yes, I forgot to mention you as well. How could I - you are @ the vanguard of Sharif love!

Please refrain from these self righteous outbursts.

1. International donors and US have provided aid through different channels (including UN departments and embassies)
> http://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.int/files/resources/GHA-START-Fund-Brief-Pakistan-IDPs-2.pdf

2. Federal Govt has already released 5.82 Billion for IDPs (IK was demanding 6 Billion) but its focal point is Ministry of States and Frontier Regions which is assisted by the Governor, National Disaster Management Authority and FATA Disaster Management Authority all of which come under the umbrella of Federal govt. IK is making noises that these funds should be reimbursed through KPK govt (for political point scoring - it has nothing to do with condition of IDPs).

3. IDPs have not been barred, the same exact allegations were made by ANP govt (Swat operation) which forgot to add that they had requested Punjab govt to transfer all funds to KPK govt because it was a 'central location' for IDPs (still more then a million IDPs were stationed in Punjab - read some UN reports about Swat operation please). Whats more KPK opposition later on alleged that ANP govt has done a lot of corruption and most $$ coming in shape of aid for IDPs has gone to their wallets.

4. Army did what? On one hand PMLN was being blamed for delaying the operation because of dialogue and not being a trigger happy cowboy and nuking FATA as per the demands of khakis now you are giving it a new spin that Army was somehow mislead by PMLN - and exactly what points did PMLN gain out of this mess? Its a rightist party and thanks to decades of brainwashing by Khakis the zombie army of Khurasan made a lot of fans in right-wingers. The only way out for PMLN was to completely isolate few groups through dialogue then go for a very limited operation which would have kept the IDPs to minimum which according to you lot was the greatest betrayal to Pakistan.

5. Finally after 18th amendment, Federal govt simply doesn't have the budget to accommodate all IDPs. Lions share of budget goes to provinces who will have to foot the bill with Federal govt.

Are these khaki fanboys for real. Most declared on this forum that Khakis have initiated the operation on their own without even asking the govt but now its the devil incarnate govt which somehow played all of them like a fiddle.

(Lets not even start on PTI which was the frontal vanguard of Khakis in isolating govt and pushing it on a backfoot on this operation issue and now is crying crocodile tears)

I don't know how the situation is regarding IDPs, there were news about other states refusing to adjust them and now this from Imran Khan. Stop scoring political points on this humanitarian crisis, you guys are running a risk of pushing few of them in the hands of other countries or terrorists. I believe arrangements for IDPs would have been made before starting this OP.

Yes,u r right,It was Sindh province which did not allow IDP

‘IDPs won’t be allowed into Sindh’ - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Back
Top Bottom