What's new

IDPs are not our responsibility: Imran Khan

I'm not talking abt them .. I'm talkin abt the current lot..:lol:

Comparing Aligarh to a sarkari school is borderline stupid.
I was not talking about current political leaders but national hero Iqbal who was studied in government college. There are many Pakistani intellectual, scientists(abdul salam punjab university, Dr atta ur Rahman karachi University) who studied in government university Pakistan. Why you people degrade government school at least they provide education to masses who cannot afford expensive private schools..

Last edited:
everybody knows when PTI came extortion started happening in Peshawar so don't give that bullshit, PTI is taking extortion in peshawar everybody knows that, thats why it started in PTI era and its increasing day by day

you guys are not even sparing your own MNAs
will i show u the news about extortion before PTI start will that shut u up???even u know it ..

will i show u the news about extortion before PTI start will that shut u up???even u know it ..

shut up PTI bhatta khor, where ever PTI got elected there came bhatta lhori, whether it be islamabad, rawalpindi where imran got elected

Whats wrong to get study in government school? Most of our national leaders got their basic education in government schools and colleges and why you are making fun of these school/colleges? Not everyone can afford to send their kids in Beacon house, Roots, Nimble or Elite Christians schools. You arrogant Pakistani need to get off from their high horses and stop thinking others inferior because they did not study in your elite school or college

@Hyperion @DESERT FIGHTER

This particular post, in isolation from whatever else he may have stated and sans context, is apt and on the right! :mad:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom