What's new

IDPs are not our responsibility: Imran Khan

All my best friends are Punjabi............. my rants prove nothing other than my hatred towards a singular political party, which was single handedly responsible for destruction of Pakistan societies social-fabric, destruction of it's economy and the general sense of abandonment that every other province feels today.

Don't teach me lessons, I didn't study in some government schools, unlike you, where you grew up on a steady diet of BS propaganda, since you were in kindergarden.........

@Hyperion you proves U are a Pakhtoon racist towards anything Punjab.....shame on you.

And of course yes, I forgot to mention you as well. How could I - you are @ the vanguard of Sharif love!

I am the vanguard of Jinnah's democratic Pakistan - full support to every democratic setup :D

All my best friends are Punjabi............. my rants prove nothing other than my hatred towards a singular political party, which was single handedly responsible for destruction of Pakistan societies social-fabric, destruction of it's economy and the general sense of abandonment that every other province feels today.

Don't teach me lessons, I didn't study in some government schools, unlike you, where you grew up on a steady diet of BS propaganda, since you were in kindergarden.........

I wouldn't have any objection if you abuse with PMLN's specific but you deliberately includes ethnicity as well......and now running from your own words cowardly.........you didn't deserve to be called pakthoon even......shame on you once again.

And of course yes, I forgot to mention you as well. How could I - you are @ the vanguard of Sharif love!
You actually forget to add me as well because i also speak against your fasadi Khan. Give up this hypocrisy and self righteous approach plus playing this ethnic victim card here. If you have democratic right to support IK then others also have this right to support any political party they wish and you cannot bash and insult them for it. Some idiots associate patriotism with affiliation of particular political party i.e PTI here.

Whats wrong to get study in government school? Most of our national leaders got their basic education in government schools and colleges and why you are making fun of these school/colleges? Not everyone can afford to send their kids in Beacon house, Roots, Nimble or Elite Christians schools. You arrogant Pakistani need to get off from their high horses and stop thinking others inferior because they did not study in your elite school or college

IDPs are everybody's responsibility, not just federal, federal is doing what it can do best, according to the 18th amendment, the funds mostly go to the provincial govts, the IDPs in KPK is a provincial responsibility, but as FATA is fed territory, federal is mostly responsible
lol then why the **** is sindh and Punjab government not allowing them ...

Whats wrong to get study in government school? Most of our national leaders got their basic education in government schools and colleges and why you are making fun of these school/colleges? Not everyone can afford to send their kids in Beacon house, Roots, Nimble or Elite Christians schools. You arrogant Pakistani need to get off from their high horses and stop thinking others inferior because they did not study in your elite school or college

Hahahahahahahahahahhahhshwhshahahha. When the fk did tht happen..

shut up im the dim fan lol
u can do all the propoganda u want .. he will be the one who will spend eid with FATA peope , while ur leader dnt even bother to come to the country , he just enjoy the extortion money from karachi in london

u can do all the propoganda u want .. he will be the one who will spend eid with FATA peope , while ur leader dnt even bother to come to the country , he just enjoy the extortion money from karachi in london

and who enjoys extortion money which is taken from peshawar?

p8_18.jpg

and who enjoys extortion money which is taken from peshawar?

p8_18.jpg
no where its says that PTi is involved .. Where as everyone know that ur party is involved in extortion ... then laundered the money UK .. that is why u have been investigated for it

no where its says that PTi is involved .. Where as everyone know that ur party is involved in extortion ... then laundered the money UK .. that is why u have been investigated for it

everybody knows when PTI came extortion started happening in Peshawar so don't give that bullshit, PTI is taking extortion in peshawar everybody knows that, thats why it started in PTI era and its increasing day by day

you guys are not even sparing your own MNAs

Back
Top Bottom