What's new

IDPs are not our responsibility: Imran Khan

Well the least he could do is give the money allocated for destabilizing the government to the IDPs, don't you agree?

No, they are already doing what they could for IDPs, most of all, they are holding all the IDPs in KPK while other provinces are banning them from entering their territory.

IDPs and 14th Aug rally are two different things.

No, they are already doing what they could for IDPs, most of all, they are holding all the IDPs in KPK while other provinces are banning them from entering their territory.
IDPs and 14th Aug rally are two different things.
No province is banning them......
No they are not.....

No province is banning them......

LOL last I checked there was full ban on IDP entrance in Punjab and Sindh. Sindh have recently opened doors for IDPs after a lot of hue and cry, while Punjab has imposed a restriction of polio vaccination certificate. Now IDPs will have to show polio vaccination certificate for all of their kids to enter in Punjab.

They are coming from fking war zone, instead of cashing this golden opportunity and offer polio vaccination to those IDPs when they try to enter Punjab, they are requiring polio vaccination certificates from them. Now they will have to fking go back to battlefield, have their kids vaccinated from talibans in FATA, collect a polio vaccination certificate and then come back to enter Punjab. What a joke.

But how will you know about this? Why will you care to criticize this? All this is not related to PTI / IK so ofcource you guys have no business with it. It doesn't give you a chance to bash IK and PTI in any way..

LOL last I checked there was full ban on IDP entrance in Punjab and Sindh. Sindh have recently opened doors for IDPs after a lot of hue and cry, while Punjab has imposed a restriction of polio vaccination certificate. Now IDPs will have to show polio vaccination certificate for all of their kids to enter in Punjab.

They are coming from fking war zone, instead of cashing this golden opportunity and offer polio vaccination to those IDPs when they try to enter Punjab, they are requiring polio vaccination certificates from them. Now they will have to fking go back to battlefield, have their kids vaccinated from talibans in FATA, collect a polio vaccination certificate and then come back to enter Punjab. What a joke.

But how will you know about this? Why will you care to criticize this? All this is not related to PTI / IK so ofcource you guys have no business with it. It doesn't give you a chance to bash IK and PTI in any way..

That is not entirely true !

IDPs are already reaching Punjab & are being vaccinated in the Districts in which they reach the camps while District Administration is tasked with giving polio vaccines to all IDP children reaching their respective Districts !

Punjab advises IDPs vaccination

http://tribune.com.pk/story/732131/security-issues-officials-air-concerns-as-2700-idps-reach-punjab/

Aiding the uprooted: 1,500 Waziristan IDPs reach 11 Punjab districts – The Express Tribune

IDPs is our responsibility not only KPK govt, as for KPK they are the host in front and I
Personally need them strong, not beg to anyone else.

That is not entirely true !

IDPs are already reaching Punjab & are being vaccinated in the Districts in which they reach the camps while District Administration is tasked with giving polio vaccines to all IDP children reaching their respective Districts !

Punjab advises IDPs vaccination

http://tribune.com.pk/story/732131/security-issues-officials-air-concerns-as-2700-idps-reach-punjab/

Aiding the uprooted: 1,500 Waziristan IDPs reach 11 Punjab districts – The Express Tribune

That's peanuts, and most of these IDPs are housed in camps set up by army. Also they have just recently started to allow IDPs into Punjab and sindh, that too in very limited numbers:

Ban on IDPs entry into Sindh, Punjab ‘unconstitutional’ - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
K-P governor upset over IDPs being turned back – The Express Tribune
Fazl assails provinces’ ban on IDPs’ entry - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

And yet he is the one spending Eid with IDPs and yet most of IDPs are being taken care of in KPK.
We love to twist words as long as it serves a propaganda. He is right in saying it is the responsibility of Federal gov!

Federal gov should help more for this cause, they are our people no matter from where.

Last edited:
That's peanuts, and most of these IDPs are housed in camps set up by army. Also they have just recently started to allow IDPs into Punjab and sindh, that too in very limited numbers:

Ban on IDPs entry into Sindh, Punjab ‘unconstitutional’ - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
K-P governor upset over IDPs being turned back – The Express Tribune
Fazl assails provinces’ ban on IDPs’ entry - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

Janaaab the Punjab, Sindh & Baluchistan Governments refuted these news reports as soon as they were published !

Janaaab the Punjab, Sindh & Baluchistan Governments refuted these news reports as soon as they were published !

Ok, then please go ahead and let me know about how many IDP camps have been set up in Punjab and how many IDPs are living there. And please also do a comparison of that with KP, just for the sake of it.

I know KP is right next to Fata, and its easy for IDPs to just settle there in IDP camps, but still want to show you the difference. A place where IDPs are welcomed open heartedly amd a place where topi drama is being done since start of the operation.

Ok, then please go ahead and let me know about how many IDP camps have been set up in Punjab and how many IDPs are living there. And please also do a comparison of that with KP, just for the sake of it.

I know KP is right next to Fata, and its easy for IDPs to just settle there in IDP camps, but still want to show you the difference. A place where IDPs are welcomed open heartedly amd a place where topi drama is being done since start of the operation.

For all we know that highly subjective thing could apply to KP because there isn't any way to corroborate that !

So far as we've been able to piece together the only place where people are welcomed open heartedly & without any topi drama is Bannu !

For all we know that highly subjective thing could apply to KP because there isn't any way to corroborate that !

So far as we've been able to piece together the only place where people are welcomed open heartedly & without any topi drama is Bannu !

And where is Bannu? That's right, in KPK.

No one is doing topi drama from KP side, KP govt was first to announce help for IDPs and opened doors of their province for them. IK was first politician to visit IDP camps and announce help. Its the federal govt and N-League that started blaming KP govt for not doing enough for IDPs when in actual it is their moral and legal responsibility to take care of IDPs. Instead of appreciating KP govt's efforts for IDPs and giving them a helping hand, they started playing politics at this.

But as usual, when PTI strikes back in self defense, everyone blames PTI and IK for every sh!t.

No one is doing topi drama from KP side, KP govt was first to announce help for IDPs and opened doors of their province for them. IK was first politician to visit IDP camps and announce help. Its the federal govt and N-League that started blaming KP govt for not doing enough for IDPs when in actual it is their moral and legal responsibility to take care of IDPs. Instead of appreciating KP govt's efforts for IDPs and giving them a helping hand, they started playing politics at this.

But as usual, when PTI strikes back in self defense, everyone blames PTI and IK for every sh!t.

You know this PTI victimhood is getting so stale now !

PTI - Can do no wrong !

You know this PTI victimhood is getting so stale now !

PTI - Can do no wrong !

Now even stating facts is becoming victimhood. :lol:

I am just stating my side of story, and in fact its all on record. If you think its just mere victimhood of PTI, then why don't you go ahead and rebut what I'm saying? I'll be happy to accept anything wrong I've said and will stand on your side. Deal?

And you know this PTI bashing is also getting so stale now!

PTI - Is most evil thing on this planet.

Now even stating facts is becoming victimhood. :lol:

I am just stating my side of story, and in fact its all on record. If you think its just mere victimhood of PTI, then why don't you go ahead and rebut what I'm saying? I'll be happy to accept anything wrong I've said and will stand on your side. Deal?

And you know this PTI bashing is also getting so stale now!

PTI - Is most evil thing on this planet.

What 'facts' ? You've yet to present any facts to anything I said - You posted a couple of links which have been refuted by the Government & then you went on about 'topi drama' & who's welcoming whom open heartedly !

There is no PTI bashing from my side & no PTI isn't the most evil thing on this planet - a Cockroach probably is ! :fie:

However PTI is increasingly a party that perpetuates this sense of victimhood while calling everyone else as liars, falsifiers, sold-out & heaven's knows what else !

I did not vote for a Party who's sole Political Policy involves throwing Tantrums !

What 'facts' ? You've yet to present any facts to anything I said - You posted a couple of links which have been refuted by the Government & then you went on about 'topi drama' & who's welcoming whom open heartedly !

There is no PTI bashing from my side & no PTI isn't the most evil thing on this planet - a Cockroach probably is ! :fie:

However PTI is increasingly a party that perpetuates this sense of victimhood while calling everyone else as liars, falsifiers, sold-out & heaven's knows what else !

I did not vote for a Party who's sole Political Policy involves throwing Tantrums !

LOL

I said KP govt was the first province to welcome IDPs
KP is first province to set up IDP camps
KP holds the vast majority of IDPs till date
No restrictions were ever imposed on IDPs upon entering KP
IK was first party head to visit IDPs, asked for donations via IKF and announced help for IDPs

All these are facts.

And other fact is, Punjab did stopped IDPs from entering. All the media channels and newspapers covered the news. In fact, the KP Governor (which happens to be a senior PML-N member) was upset at this and expressed his concerns in public over this.

Now on one hand, after knowing about all this, you still insist that there isn't any restriction on IDPs in Punjab, and there never were. Just because N-League refuted these news in one statement, you are ready to believe it. But on the other hand, I am telling you a lot of things about KP govt, and don't want to hear them and instead resorting to criticize KP Govt / PTI for issuing a few political statements in self defense against N-League's propaganda that KP govt isn't doing anything for IDPs.

Good going.

Back
Top Bottom