What's new

IDN TAKE: But For Indian Babudom We Would Have Been A Major Fighter Aircraft Producer Country In The

ERR does it really need to worry ? like they have NATO altogether and they do not have any imminent threat as opposed to India who has with PAk and China right across the borders. And next time when you compare yourself please aim for something higher and good because comparing yourself with the one who is lower than you, is not actually comparison , its sort of a satisfying your ego thing. Comparison are made with best benchmark with the spirit to improve !
pakistan is No match for Indian Air Forces and It Resources

as for china Its almost been 40 years we even fire a bullet If If they Consider Us thread We have our Friends
in SCS And Diago garcia

apart from spares that keeps aircraft from running what else will you face the problems from ? Structural issues ?
by the way this is what IAF official said in a link that I have quoted earlier The Su-30MKI suffers from technical problems in the fly-by-wire systems and radar warning receivers, the IAF official said.
These Problems Already addressed and Posted by Multiple times On PDF
Recently in Red Flag Alaska Indian Sukhoi's has operated Under Extreme Hard Condition Shown Hundred 100% availability rate
Shown that problems are Addressed in 2014 Which report Cited

LOL why compare it with mine ? Like a country 6 times your size. come on, move on get better Dude.

No one is comparing with you. The point is we don't the industrial capability to undertake several fighter programs in parallel.

Secondly IAF MKi has ha single engine landing and what not. Here you are:
http://www.defensenews.com/story/de...agency-punches-holes-russian-sukhoi/77688164/
http://www.defensenews.com/story/de...agency-punches-holes-russian-sukhoi/77688164/

It talks about the unavailability of spares from Russia. This is supposed to be sorted out by establishing an Indo-Russian JV involving Indian aerospace suppliers. Nothing to do with quality.

LAstly do NOT accuse me of anything that I never endorsed in anyway. I was the first person to get most like from Indian posters including you ! when i congratulated India on its successful ISRO mars mission.

I didn't mean you, I was criticizing the mentality of some people in this forum.

Like Said Your More A troll than A Expert Who want to Certify His Ego HAL Files More Intellectual Patents Content
than Entire Pakistan Science Academia
I am not refuting to it. So my credentials are based up on he fact that my country which is plagued by terrorism does not produce any scientific literature, automatically meaning that I m a troll ? is that what you're trying to say here ?
Typical cheap low shallow mentality. I for one never even compared anything of your industrial capacity to Pakistan's. Because no comparison exists. But to satisfy your false bravado you have to bring this up. What HAL produces for export is not HAL's own programs. Its just they license produce stuff which have to follow strict LM or boeing quality measure !

Anyways don't quote me next time, It seems you're not in mood to contribute rather than be prejudice about my nationality and engage in taking cheap shots. Good day

pakistan is No match
Isse se bhi kabhi agay bharh gay sochlo to maut nhi ayegi tumhe

Recently in Red Flag Alaska Indian Sukhoi's has operated Under Extreme Hard Condition Shown Hundred 100% availability rate
There is no such thing as 100% availability perhaps an official link can substantiate the claim you're making

No one is comparing with you. The point is we don't the industrial capability to undertake several fighter programs in parallel.

It talks about the unavailability of spares from Russia. This is supposed to be sorted out by establishing an Indo-Russian JV involving Indian aerospace suppliers. Nothing to do with quality.

I didn't mean you, I was criticizing the mentality of some people in this forum.
Russian OEM contracts Prevent India To use Local spare Parts which available in Our country
that's main problem with JV
That why we have to sigh separate contract for spares

The fact that is that only people supporting the program are politicians ( to drum their political stance) and HALs or ADA, while the men-in-uniform who have the real hard experience have quite genuine reservations. ANd it's no wonder why they would after all, they are the ones who will be flying in them.

As for MKI its More of the relation of Lacking of Spares that Still has Availability of over 60 % in 2014 As per CAG Report
German Euro fighter has less than 50 % availability Rates

Check On Availability Rates of German Euro fighter

ALARMING LOW AVAILABILITY GERMAN AIR ASSETS

http://airheadsfly.com/2014/09/15/alarming-low-availability-german-air-forces/
Quoting 2 year old german report and comparing it with HAls current ability to support MKI, I am starting to suspect you are on HAL's payroll

I am not refuting to it. So my credentials are based up on he fact that my country which is plagued by terrorism does not produce any scientific literature, automatically meaning that I m a troll ? is that what you're trying to say here ?
Typical cheap low shallow mentality. I for one never even compared anything of your industrial capacity to Pakistan's. Because no comparison exists. But to satisfy your false bravado you have to bring this up. What HAL produces for export is not HAL's own programs. Its just they license produce stuff which have to follow strict LM or boeing quality measure !

Anyways don't quote me next time, It seems you're not in mood to contribute rather than be prejudice about my nationality and engage in taking cheap shots. Good day

Still Has More Indigenous content in there products than any PAF fighters
Vetrivale.jpg

X7mEGH0.jpg

The Su-30MKI contains not only Russian, French, South African and Israeli Customer Furnished Equipment (CFE), but also a substantial percentage of Indian designed and manufactured avionics. They took six years to develop from start to MKI. Advanced avionics were developed by DRDO under a project code named "Vetrivale" (a Tamil name for the victorious lance carried by the youthful Lord Karthikeya or Murugan, a son of Parvati and Shiva) in close collaboration with the PSUs and the IAF. Indian avionics have been received and acknowledged enthusiastically by the Russian principals.

The following are the components developed by Indian agencies:

• Mission Computer cum Display Processor - MC-486 and DP-30MK (Defence Avionics Research Establishment - DARE)
  • Radar Computer - RC1 and RC2 (DARE)
  • Tarang Mk2 Radar Warning Receiver (RWR) + High Accuracy Direction Finding Module (HADF) (DARE
  • IFF-1410A - Identification Friend or Foe (IFF)
  • Integrated Communication suite INCOM 1210A (HAL)
  • Radar Altimeter - RAM-1701 (HAL)
  • Programmable Signal Processor (PSP) - (LRDE)
  • Multi Function Displays (MFD) - Samtel/DARE

The 32-bit Mission Computer performs mission-oriented computations, flight management, reconfiguration-cum-redundancy management and in-flight systems self-tests. In compliance with MIL-STD-1521 and 2167A standards, Ada language has been adopted for the mission computer's software. The other DARE-developed product, the Tarang Mk2 (Tranquil) radar warning receiver, is manufactured by state-owned BEL at its Bangalore facility.

These avionics equipment have also been certified for their airworthiness in meeting the demanding standards of Russian military aviation. The cumulative value of such indigenous avionic equipment is estimated to exceed Rs. 250 lakhs per aircraft. Since the core avionics were developed by a single agency (DRDO) - they have significant commonality of hardware and software amongst them using a modular approach to design. This obviously results in major cost and time savings in development; it also benefits the user in maintenance and spares inventories.

The DRDO has gone a step further and come out with a new design of the Core Avionics Computer (CAC) which can be used with a single module adaptation across many other aircraft platforms. Thus the CAC which is derived from the computers designed for the Su-30MKI will now be the centre piece of the avionics upgrades for the MiG-27 and Jaguar aircraft as well. The CAC was demonstrated by DRDO at the Aero India exhibition at Yelahanka and attracted a good deal of international attention. Taken together with the systems already developed indigenously for the LCA (such as the Digital Flight Control Computer and HUD), clearly Indian avionics have a significant export potential in the burgeoning global market for avionics modernisation.

The navigation/weapons systems from the various countries were integrated by Ramenskoye RPKB.

HAL will supply components to Irkut for 300 Su-30s meant for export to Malaysia and Algeria apart from those meant for IAF.

HAL indigenous product

full

1024px-IA-1136_HAL_Dhruv_%28Indian_Army%29.jpg

2233875.jpg

tumblr_nbdqvtJi441txx6x7o3_1280.jpg

6GqDZs7.jpg

The fact that is that only people supporting the program are politicians ( to drum their political stance) and HALs or ADA, while the men-in-uniform who have the real hard experience have quite genuine reservations. ANd its no wonder why they would after all they are the ones who will be flying in them.

You talk as is you have some 'internal source' in the IAF & is yet to provide a genuine source regarding the 'safety concerns'. If you haven't noticed, the test pilots involved in flight testing program are all praises for the Tejas- these include people like Wg Cdr Rakesh Sharma. Also, FYI HAL management include retired IAF personal too.

Vetrivale.jpg

X7mEGH0.jpg

The Su-30MKI contains not only Russian, French, South African and Israeli Customer Furnished Equipment (CFE), but also a substantial percentage of Indian designed and manufactured avionics. They took six years to develop from start to MKI. Advanced avionics were developed by DRDO under a project code named "Vetrivale" (a Tamil name for the victorious lance carried by the youthful Lord Karthikeya or Murugan, a son of Parvati and Shiva) in close collaboration with the PSUs and the IAF. Indian avionics have been received and acknowledged enthusiastically by the Russian principals.

• Mission Computer cum Display Processor - MC-486 and DP-30MK (Defence Avionics Research Establishment - DARE)
  • Tarang Mk2 Radar Warning Receiver (RWR) + High Accuracy Direction Finding Module (HADF) (DARE

The 32-bit Mission Computer performs mission-oriented computations, flight management, reconfiguration-cum-redundancy management and in-flight systems self-tests. In compliance with MIL-STD-1521 and 2167A standards, Ada language has been adopted for the mission computer's software. The other DARE-developed product, the Tarang Mk2 (Tranquil) radar warning receiver, is manufactured by state-owned BEL at its Bangalore facility.

These avionics equipment have also been certified for their airworthiness in meeting the demanding standards of Russian military aviation. The cumulative value of such indigenous avionic equipment is estimated to exceed Rs. 250 lakhs per aircraft. Since the core avionics were developed by a single agency (DRDO) - they have significant commonality of hardware and software amongst them using a modular approach to design. This obviously results in major cost and time savings in development; it also benefits the user in maintenance and spares inventories.

The DRDO has gone a step further and come out with a new design of the Core Avionics Computer (CAC) which can be used with a single module adaptation across many other aircraft platforms. Thus the CAC which is derived from the computers designed for the Su-30MKI will now be the centre piece of the avionics upgrades for the MiG-27 and Jaguar aircraft as well. The CAC was demonstrated by DRDO at the Aero India exhibition at Yelahanka and attracted a good deal of international attention. Taken together with the systems already developed indigenously for the LCA (such as the Digital Flight Control Computer and HUD), clearly Indian avionics have a significant export potential in the burgeoning global market for avionics modernisation.

The navigation/weapons systems from the various countries were integrated by Ramenskoye RPKB.

HAL will supply components to Irkut for 300 Su-30s meant for export to Malaysia and Algeria apart from those meant for IAF.

HAL indigenous product

full

2233875.jpg

6GqDZs7.jpg
Post ignored ! I will not engage in cheapshots with you. While you try to cover up the reality of HAL, the ones who are shouting are not from Pakistan, but are from your armed forces. ANd please do not quote me next time. You need to broaden your mentality because the best you can do is drag pakistan non existential industrial capacity and compare it with yours. You dont even know how to compares stuff

The fact that is that only people supporting the program are politicians ( to drum their political stance) and HALs or ADA, while the men-in-uniform who have the real hard experience have quite genuine reservations. ANd it's no wonder why they would after all, they are the ones who will be flying in them.

Quoting 2 year old german report and comparing it with HAls current ability to support MKI, I am starting to suspect you are on HAL's payroll
Many Senior Mods Like @PARIKRAMA and @MilSpec
Already posted Most MKi availability rates
Its Above 65-68% in december 2015 as we add 12-14 MKI Each year from Nasik Plant
Serviceability
will Improve

Quoting 2 year old german report and comparing it with HAls current ability to support MKI

A seven months old article was posted by me, just a few minutes ago.

This has nothing to do with HAL's ability to support the MKI and has to do with contractual obligations. This is being sorted out according to Mr.Parrikar himself.

Post ignored ! I will not engage in cheapshots with you. While you try to cover up the reality of HAL, the ones who are shouting are not from Pakistan, but are from your armed forces. ANd please do not quote me next time. You need to broaden your mentality because the best you can do is drag pakistan non existential industrial capacity and compare it with yours. You don't even know how to compares stuff
Like you saying HAL Cooperation who Is in top 50 Global aviation Firms in the world is
useless firm I Only Laughed of your silly Amateurish statement
HAL ranks 36
https://defensecontractormarketing.com/top-100-aerospace-companies-2015/

This is about shortfalls compared with original ASR of 1988. This wouldn't cause IAF pilots to lose their lives or whatever you've been claiming
THey don't
even have Agency Like CAG to check there balances and true picture
Just today News surface that ARMY runs more than 50 companies in there country with No one to check

Vetrivale.jpg

X7mEGH0.jpg

HAL indigenous product

full

2233875.jpg

6GqDZs7.jpg
Whoa!! Didn't know Dhruvs are equipped with torpedoes too.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom