What's new

IDN TAKE: But For Indian Babudom We Would Have Been A Major Fighter Aircraft Producer Country In The

Well, I think the developer (ADA) manufacturer (HAL) & DM are far more credible sources.
Yes, with a history of making tall claims and putting the precious lives of men at stake. After all they do not have to put up with equipment, its the men-in-uniform who has to face the brunt at the end of the day

@gslv mk3
The good brigadier seems to be stating the truth

Our CAG report of 2013 stated 61% indigenous material. Two days back our defense minister has stated in parliament that it is 70%. You can believe whatever please you.

We made some mistakes in past but we are on right path now. Like we came to an age in missile technology, we shall be among the leading power in fighter aircraft technology in coming decade. Weth LCA MK2 and NAVAL Tejas and AMCA, we shall enter into a complete new era of this technology and shall be just next to US and China.

Yes, with a history of making tall claims and putting the precious lives of men at stake. After all they do not have to put up with equipment, its the men-in-uniform who has to face the brunt at the end of the day

Stop deluding yourself. It's not a tall claim

Yes, thats why air force was so reluctant to procure them and the we know of the HALs equipment quality standard

Why did the air force procure Su 30MKIs, Jaguars, Mig 27s, Alouettes, Dhruvs, Kirans, Cheetahs from HAL then ?

Why did it order 120 Tejas Mk1a ? LCH ? Several more Dhruvs ?

Why did the air force procure Su 30MKIs, Jaguars, Mig 27s, Alouettes, Dhruvs, Kirans, Cheetahs from HAL then ?

Why did it order 120 Tejas Mk1a ? LCH ? Several more Dhruvs ?
The above mentioned jets were licensed produced/upgraded. They are not H parts of HAL's own effort. DO i need to mention of the Drones ? And Dhruv's have earned quite a reputation in Ecuador.

Su had has its screen going blank and landing with single engine, it is plagued with problems hence that is why the DM had to take matter into his own hand when he realised the operational capability is far below the required standard

What does import content (with no reference) have to do with putting lives at stake?

What's it to you what "tall claims" we make. We are only going to demonstrate it in the battlefield in the end if it ever comes to that. Should we care about what you on the other side personally thinks? If you under-estimate or over-estimate us...it is of no concern to us, though we would prefer the former. The reality can only be demonstrated, not theorised.

Now sit back and watch us from afar...no need to shed any hollow concerns about us or what we are doing. You are welcome to believe anything you want....and we care not to convince you otherwise. It is only those with an open, neutral and analytical mind from your side that potentially pose a concern to us....but they are few and far between so it is good for us.

The above mentioned jets were licensed produced/upgraded. They are not H parts of HAL's own effort. DO i need to mention of the Drones ? And Dhruv's have earned quite a reputation in Ecuador.

Dhruvs & Kirans were license produced ? :lol:

It seems you don't even know what you are talking about. First you blamed the 'inadequate' quality control & and now you're blaming the design.

Last time I checked, Dhruvs have an excellent record in IAF/ IA service. Rest of your post is hogwash as usual.

Dhruvs & Kirans were license produced ? :lol:

It seems you don't even know what you are talking about. First you blamed the 'inadequate' quality control & and now you're blaming the design.

Last time I checked, Dhruvs have an excellent record in IAF/ IA service. Rest of your post is hogwash as usual.

Israelis and Turks are also operating their Dhruvs with no issues.

Ecuador had some issues with pilot training. After Sales support could also have been improved by HAL. Its why I'm in favour of HAL being a think tank/design agency while production, marketing and after sales support done by a private conglomerate.

Where did I say that in my post ?
Seems like you're the one deluding

I never said that. You quoted the wrong guy....or its some weird glitch.

You are a reasonable fellow and I have no major issue with you.

Conveniently mis-reading my post or deliberately trying to twist words?

Since, when did Dhruvs and Kiran become jets ?

Do you know what HAL HJT-16 Kiran is ? You don't even know what you are talking about. First you blamed HAL's build quality for lack of IAF's confidence & then you shift the blame towards the design, saying that IAF will accept license produced designs.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom