What's new

IDN TAKE: But For Indian Babudom We Would Have Been A Major Fighter Aircraft Producer Country In The

More aircrafts

That PAF currently has ther inventory
I will not respond to you after this, since the max you can give me is your false bravdo. You do have serious ego issues !
Perhaps you can learn from other members that are discussing me with and giving me quite good informative input.
If it helps you sleep any better and deter you no to quote this again. I will say that HAL and ADA are best of the best.

Hope it does help you sorts you your ego issue

I refuted your accusation that IAF does not support indigenous program !

That's hardly refuting, given that 2 of them happened some 30-40 years back.

The most ambitious & the only major aircraft development program attempted in the turn of the century is Tejas.

he most ambitious & the only major aircraft development program attempted in the turn of the century is Tejas.
Well, certainly the HAL didn't have anything good to offer IAF after that apart from license producing other jets. And the quality controls have been laxed which really concerns IAF. Unike Navy, Airforce has always been Hi tech department. IAF has lost most of its personnel out the three departments, its reservations are all perfect. Now to push for the indigenous program, a political game is being set up. The price which will be paid by young pilots

Firstpost. So a blog is your source
http://in.reuters.com/article/india-defence-aircraft-tejas-rafale-airf-idINKCN0S10D720151007
After which this policy was aggressively pursued upon

Well, certainly the HAL didn't have anything good to offer IAF after that apart from license producing other jets.

How many fighter jets do your country develop in parallel? 3? 4? Seriously dude, it seems you're somehow unable to grasp the fact that ADA was the developer & HAL takes care of manufacturing. And I wouldn't be surprised, if you doesn't know anything about HAL's ongoing light combat helicopter, Basic trainer or Light Utility chopper.

And the quality controls have been laxed which really concerns IA

I don't see quality concerns with IAF's Su-30 MKI. And I don't see any proof for your claims.

Now to push for the indigenous program, a political game is being set up. The price which will be paid by young pilots

We'll see about that. You're yet to provide a reason why this would happen. Despite all 'concerns', the tejas flight testing program has been incident free. Anyway this forum is full of haters, who even wish future Indian astronauts ''to be deadmeat''- those people are going to be pretty much disappointed.

After which this policy was aggressively pursued upon

Why didn't the go the SAAB/LM/Boeing route ?

How many fighter jets do your country develop in parallel? 3? 4? Seriously dude, it seems you're somehow unable to grasp the fact that ADA was the developer & HAL takes care of manufacturing. And I wouldn't be surprised, if you doesn't know anything about HAL's ongoing light combat helicopter, Basic trainer or Light Utility chopper.
LOL why compare it with mine ? Like a country 6 times your size. come on, move on get better Dude.
Secondly IAF MKi has ha single engine landing and what not. Here you are:
http://www.defensenews.com/story/de...agency-punches-holes-russian-sukhoi/77688164/

LAstly do NOT accuse me of anything that I never endorsed in anyway. I was the first person to get most like from Indian posters including you ! when i congratulated India on its successful ISRO mars mission.

If you in anyway feel that I am hurting your ego and comparing Indias indutrial development with mine ( which I am not) then its pointless to converse with you. Since, with that confined mentality we can only go so far in discussion.

Well, certainly the HAL didn't have anything good to offer IAF after that apart from license producing other jets. And the quality controls have been laxed which really concerns IAF. Unike Navy, Airforce has always been Hi tech department. IAF has lost most of its personnel out the three departments, its reservations are all perfect. Now to push for the indigenous program, a political game is being set up. The price which will be paid by young pilots

HAL Manufacture
http://www.hal-india.com/Services/M__68

LCH
Dhruv
Rudra
An-32
D-228
HS-748
Jaguar
Mig-29
HAwk
And Over hauled and MLU Mirage-2000

This What HAL Export
Some of the work packages for renowned international aerospace leaders include :-
  • Airbus A320 Forward Passenger Doors
  • Boeing 777 Uplock Box Assembly
  • Boeing 737 Freighter Conversion Kits
  • Boeing F/A 18 Gun Bay Door
  • Boeing P-8 I Weapon Doors & Tailcone
  • Eurocopter Ecureuil composites
  • Boeing -3D-Modelling / Digitisation of Drawings

As for MKI its More of the relation of Lacking of Spares that Still has Availability of over 60 % in 2014 As per CAG Report
German Euro fighter has less than 50 % availability Rates

Which Contemporary fighter in south Asia Has Capability to fire third Gen HOBS CCM Like Python-5 With DASH HMDS
Typical Desi mindset. As i suspected you cannot go any forward without comparing yourself with a country that is 6 times your size ! Hell when DId I even mention the name of my country.

HAL Manufacture

LCH
Dhruv
Rudra
An-32
D-228
HS-748
Jaguar
Mig-29
HAwk
And Over hauled and MLU Mirage-2000

This What HAL Export
Some of the work packages for renowned international aerospace leaders include :-

As for MKI its More of the relation of Lacking of Spares that Still has Availability of over 60 % in 2014 As per CAG Report
Tell me how many of those are license produced with stites international quality measure and how many of those are in-house HALs own program ?

LOL why compare it with mine ? Like a country 6 times your size. come on, move on get better Dude.
Secondly IAF MKi has ha single engine landing and what not. Here you are:
http://www.defensenews.com/story/de...agency-punches-holes-russian-sukhoi/77688164/

LAstly do NOT accuse me of anything that I never endorsed in anyway. I was the first person to get most like from Indian posters including you ! when i congratulated India on its successful ISRO mars mission.

If you in anyway feel that I am hurting your ego and comparing Indias indutrial development with mine ( which I am not) then its pointless to converse with you. Since, with that confined mentality we can only go so far in discussion.

Check On Availability Rates of German Euro fighter

ALARMING LOW AVAILABILITY GERMAN AIR ASSETS

http://airheadsfly.com/2014/09/15/alarming-low-availability-german-air-forces/

Check On Availability Rates of German Euro fighter

ALARMING LOW AVAILABILITY GERMAN AIR ASSETS

http://airheadsfly.com/2014/09/15/alarming-low-availability-german-air-forces/
ERR does it really need to worry ? like they have NATO altogether and they do not have any imminent threat as opposed to India who has with PAk and China right across the borders. And next time when you compare yourself please aim for something higher and good because comparing yourself with the one who is lower than you, is not actually comparison , its sort of a satisfying your ego thing. Comparison are made with best benchmark with the spirit to improve !

Tell me how many of those are license produced with stites international quality measure and how many of those are in-house HALs own program ?

Rudra
ALH
Dhruv
Lch
Hawk
his What HAL Export

Like Said Your More A troll than A Expert Who want to Certify His Ego HAL Files More Intellectual Patents Content
than Entire Pakistan Science Academia

its More of the relation of Lacking of Spares that Still has Availability of over 60 % in 2014 As per C
apart from spares that keeps aircraft from running what else will you face the problems from ? Structural issues ?
by the way this is what IAF official said in a link that I have quoted earlier The Su-30MKI suffers from technical problems in the fly-by-wire systems and radar warning receivers, the IAF official said.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom