What's new

IDN TAKE: But For Indian Babudom We Would Have Been A Major Fighter Aircraft Producer Country In The

No, I dont have any internal sources in the IAF. here is your link regarding reservation and concern !

I never mentioned the word ''safety"

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nat...cifications-CAG/2015/05/09/article2804614.ece
ASL Which Change twice in 5 years
Go through It Wait For An few Minute
By IAF ASL your JF-17 Will be considered Junk
CAG is Audit Agency We Proud Of It Its Safes Tax payers Interest
It stated that LCA not Meet ASL

I Just Posted What IAF chief said After flying LCA After Its Integration
The Indian Air Force Chief Arup Raha was all praises for India's first Indigenously built fighter Jet Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) Tejas soon after taking first sortie. Air Chief Marshal Raha said, "It is a wonderful aircraft, ready to fly. I had first sortie in this aircraft Tejas. It is a good aircraft and I think its a good aircraft

By IAF ASL your JF-17 Will be considered Junk
First of all. I didnt quote you. Do you know the meaning of not quoting. so bugger off mate or you will be reported for taking cheapshots and bringing down the quality of post by you local mentality comparing yourself with pakistan. Get over this kid !

Just today News surface that ARMY runs more than 50 companies in there country with No one to check
LOl loser. that is run by Ex military guys who are now civilians and they pay their tax regularly, I knew you couldn't resist the temptation of mud-slinging, that's the best you can do

This is about shortfalls compared with original ASR of 1988. This wouldn't cause IAF pilots to lose their lives or whatever you've been claiming
Could be. But whatever seeing all the men in uniform writing about this. This is disturbing, dont ya think ?

First of all. I didnt quote you. Do you know the maning of not quoting. so bugger off mate or you will be reported for taking cheapshots and bringing down the qaulity of post by you local mentality comparing yourelf with pakistan. get over this kid !

LOl loser that is run by Ex military guys who are now civilians and they pay their tax regularly, I knew you couldn't resist the temptation of mud-slinging that's the best you can do

You are Posting Less Technical Content Than Rather Blogs And Articles Which are Not By Any authenticated Source
Your Automatically Forced Your thoughts And Thinking that LCA is forced into IAF Without Any Authenticated Official Source

Then Raising Question Capability Of Global Aerospace Firms Like HAL without Any Study on the History and capabilities of
this firm Shows How Expert You are

Rest People Who seen My Post Judge who Is Troll Here

LOl loser. that is run by Ex military guys who are now civilians and they pay their tax regularly, I knew you couldn't resist the temptation of mud-slinging, that's the best you can do
Army Has No Business To run Forms If they Running Without Any Link with Army Apparatus than its ok

You are Posting Less Technical Content Than Rather Blogs And Articles Which are Not By Any authenticated Source
Your Automatically Forced Your thoughts And Thinking that LCA is forced into IAF Without Any Authenticated Official Source

Then Raising Question Capability Of Global Aerospace Firms Like HAL without Any Study on the History and capabilities of
this firm Shows How Expert You are

Rest People Who seen My Post Judge who Is Troll Here

Army Has No Business To run Forms If they Running Without Any Link with Army Apparatus than its ok
Post Ignored

then better check before accusing

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom