What's new

IDN TAKE: But For Indian Babudom We Would Have Been A Major Fighter Aircraft Producer Country In The

I never said that. You quoted the wrong guy....or its some weird glitch.

You are a reasonable fellow and I have no major issue with you.
I am glad you don't find me that way. But you shouldn't have any issues (minor or MAJOR) with anyone here as this is an online forum. All of us here are to learn and share our knowledge and experience

I am glad you don't find me that way. But you shouldn't have any issues (minor or MAJOR) with anyone here as this is an online forum. All of us here are to learn and share our knowledge and experience

Haha if it were only so simple friend. There are lots of expert trollers and baiters unfortunately that seem to enjoy that more than learning/exchanging....and before you know it theres a major flame war for no reason.

You are one of the more pleasant ones that has a good frank and honest exchange of your view without turning things nasty or personal. It is refreshing.

I think I will sit back and watch more of what your perspective is since I have little to add now....it is heartening you take this much interest in Indian developments in this field.

Haha if it were only so simple friend. There are lots of expert trollers and baiters unfortunately that seem to enjoy that more than learning/exchanging....and before you know it theres a major flame war for no reason.

You are one of the more pleasant ones that has a good frank and honest exchange of your view without turning things nasty or personal. It is refreshing.

I think I will sit back and watch more of what your perspective is since I have little to add now....it is heartening you take this much interest in Indian developments in this field.
To be very honest with you. I have deep respect for anyone who wears uniform and knows how to keep its sanctity. I have had a long discussion regarding Tejas with @Levina Longtime back, and my only reason to lose temper was watching how men-in-uniform were losing their lives owing to cheap quality equipments. When i was in london back in 2006 I had a very good indian friend, we would help each other out and watch PakVS India match together and what not. When he left for India later he revealed that he belonged to Indian armed forces and thats all he divulged. Never for a moment, did he reveal who he was. For me, he could be anything but a very good caring friend.

WTF did I just read. o_O
MY bad just got confused between two.

The whole point of argument is not aimed at undermining your industrial capacity in anyway. It is the fact that when the real men who have to use, ride, drive the equipment are saying it, then there is a perfect logical explanation for it. After all they are the ones to whom you will fall back god-forbid if any mishap occurs. I would take their word over any industrial or corporation who are just there to suck the money

Check the article.
@Arsalan @I S I @PaklovesTurkiye @Major Sam @Hiptullha Indian brigadier admits that Tejas has mostly imported components!
The dreams of many Indian members have been shattered.

Yeah...you are right...hard to explain a person..whose country has not developed an aircraft ever.

I kindly request the Indian guys trying to explain him what 'developing an aircraft ' is.

It is the fact that when the real men who have to use, ride, drive the equipment are saying it, then there is a perfect logical explanation for it.

Then you'll need to listen to what Tejas' test pilots said.

Then you'll need to listen to what Tejas' test pilots said.
TBH its a fact that early induction of Tejas has been pushed by the current govt to support their stance of make-in-India program. Well lets see how this one turns out. Lets not make our ego big so that price would be paid by pilots life

TBH its a fact that early induction of Tejas has been pushed by the current govt to support their stance of make-in-India program. Well lets see how this one turns out. Lets not make our ego big so that price would be paid by pilots life

It's a fairly late Induction mate. This is not the way how aircraft are inducted elsewhere. Most of them are inducted before FOC & upgraded later on.Unfortunately, IAF doesn't support indigenous programs, unlike the Indian Navy.

And it would have been logical to assert that this would be a safety concern, if the aircraft hadn't undergone full testing - that's not true in this case.

Show me the authentic source where it pushed

Any IAF official or Govt source stated it

Making facts thin year.its your narrative more of actual Reality

A PDF mod already answered you query in first page to blind to see it

IAF doesn't support indigenous programs
Thats because IAF have faced the most brunt owing to HAL's incompetence in delivery quality products, Losing so many pilots is not something that can be ignored. It takes years to train a pilot

Show me the authentic source where it pushed

Any IAF official or Govt source stated it

Making facts thin year.its your narrative more of actual Reality
Govt Official will state that they are forcing IAF to buy the TEJAS ?

Son, perhaps its about time you sit back, relax and watch the news and look how things are run politically. There is no need for you to take this at your misplaced ego

IAF doesn't support indigenous programs
AHH there there Now. Thats all I wanted to know. No wonder you were firecely defending HAL.
If thats the case, then why did IAF accept dhurv, ajeet and kirans for that matter ?

Thats because IAF have faced the most brunt owing to HAL's incompetence in delivery quality products, Losing so many pilots is not something that can be ignored. It takes years to train a pilot

That's not true. HAL has supplied several license produced aircraft to IAF, and neither do all have troubled history.

So you're speculating at the best.

If thats the case, then why did IAF accept dhurv, ajeet and kirans for that matter ?

Ajeet was an improved Gnat- It was developed according to IAF's requirements. Dhruv was needed because not many other choppers could fulfill the high altitude/payloads requirements. It was also needed by IA & IN. IAF tried the import way (by importing Polish Iskra trainers) when the Kiran project was delayed.

Son, perhaps its about time you sit back, relax and watch the news and look how things are run politically. There is no need for you to take this at your misplaced ego

AHH there there Now. Thats all I wanted to know. No wonder you were firecely defending HAL.

Grandpa So , you say IAF which is major customer of the product did not object

If HAL/ADA handed them substandard product which threat to there life

Bravo
Where do you get such stories you should probably choose writing as professional rather commenting on technical stuff.

HAL still produced 80 % of the contents in IAF inventory go to there site and sed how many joint ventures and MRO and overhauling plants and R&D facilities they operate
They successfully manufactured
More aircrafts in there cooperation life

Than PAF currently has in its inventory

Secondly LCA is ADA project HAL is only a assistant in this project

Care to search on more on topic before debate

No one give what armature fanboy think on forum
If have official sources quote them don't waste our Time

That's not true. HAL has supplied several license produced aircraft to IAF, and neither do all have troubled history.

So you're speculating at the best.

Ajeet was an improved Gnat- It was developed according to IAF's requirements. Dhruv was needed because not many other choppers could fulfill the high altitude/payloads requirements. It was also needed by IA & IN. IAF tried the import way (by importing Polish Iskra trainers) when the Kiran project was delayed.
I refuted your accusation that IAF does not support indigenous program !

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom