What's new

IDEF'15 | 5-8 May 2015 | İSTANBUL-TÜRKİYE

Bro, I don't suppose BMC has an input on this vehicle. When Israel-Turkey crissess appeared, Some informations about BMC and Israel trade relations regarding those vehicles were hit the headlines but They keep the licence rights in their hands so marketing on fairs.

Maybe the "stole" word had been a little bit strong....

But you know BMC unveiled the "indigenous" Vuran-2 in the presence of the President.
050520152318222395052_3.jpg

FNSS and Otokar also unveiled vehicles....and those were real "indigenous" designs....i wish, he had attended to their unveilings too.

Maybe the "stole" word had been a little bit strong....

But you know BMC unveiled the "indigenous" Vuran-2 in the presence of the President.
050520152318222395052_3.jpg

FNSS and Otokar also unveiled vehicles....and those were real "indigenous" designs....i wish, he had attended to their unveilings too.

Bro, 60 Vuran is even ordered for Police forces. You know How such things are proceeding If a part of politic joined inside of procurements but At least, Put a general design changes/modification aside, I expected BMC to chance the written onboard name of vehicle as "Vuran-2" to make it a bit different than original "Vuran". :D

And what about air lauched missiles?
But thinking about it, the chopper would have to levitate above the tank to hit in 90° wich wont happen anyway, so 70° might be enough indeed.
Well....you can look up to Hellfire.....their trajectory surely looks like above 70°. :meeting:
http://fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/missile/agm-114.htm

I would like to find the e-mail of the guy in the AKKOR stand and ask him these questions. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

@cabatli_53

In the first video (6:00)

TAI official says;

ANKA Block A: Altitude 23.000 feet, Endurance 18H
ANKA Block B: Altitude 30.000 feet, Endurance 24H
ANKA-S: ....Guy didn't said, and reporter didn't asked... :lol:

But i think it is safe for us to assume that ANKA-S would have the same technical capabilities as ANKA Block B.

@cabatli_53

TAI official says;

But i think it is safe for us to assume that ANKA-S would have the same technical capabilities as ANKA Block B.

@cabatli_53 bro, have you heard about ANKA at IDEF show :) B S A

@cabatli_53 bro, have you heard about ANKA at IDEF show :) B S A

Some HQ pics from C4DEFENCE
ANKA- #
P1030557.jpg

PARS 4X4
IMG_0511.jpg

KAPLAN
IMG_0508.jpg

C4DEFENCE BOOTH
IMG_0517.jpg

@cabatli_53 ANKA seri üretime geçiyor
:p:

http://www.c4defence.com/anka-seri-uretime-geciyor/

ANKA S’e bir de ASELSAN’dan yeni bir kamera sistemi geldi. Hava Kuvvetleri Komutanlığı’nın görev irtifasına göre teknik istekleri yeniden düzenlenen ANKA 23.000 Feet irtifada 15 saat uçuş yapacak.

Cabatlı ??

"ANKA 23.000 Feet irtifada 15 saat uçuş yapacak."
ANKA seri üretime geçiyor

What happened to 30.000 feet/ 24 Hour criteria ?

"teknik istekleri yeniden düzenlenen ANKA 23.000 Feet irtifada 15 saat uçuş yapacak."

Caktirmayin fazla çok fazla çakal var piyasada...

Really interesting... If We consider Chinese Yilong MALE UAV climbing max 18000ft, Anka performs better than it. (Bu nasıl iş şimdi ne yani yine çıkamadı mı bir yalnışlık var bu haberde. Anka-A bile 18 saat uçmuştu ve 26000ft'i zorlamıştı)

@cabatli_53

TAI official says;

Bro, The reason of all those information cloud is about long asundered development schedules to meet the envisaged requirements at the beggining of project(2004). During trials, They changed some roadways in terms of criterias and Everything is mixed but I already think that the situation is more or less like What I presumed at the beggining.

Anka-A is reported to climb max. 25,900ft altitude and 18h durations but The planned altitude was 30000ft. Cause of screened performance figures of Anka-A, It became a need to renew technical requirements as 23000ft, 18h.

Now, Pay attention What SSM tells to us !!!
Kapsam : TSK’nın keşif, gözetleme ve istihbarat imkanlarını artırmak maksadıyla Orta İrtifa Uzun Uçuş Dayanımlı (MALE) kategorideki insansız hava aracı sistem ihtiyacını karşılamak üzere Blok A ve Blok B konfigürasyonlarında 3 adet İHA prototipinin geliştirilmesini kapsamaktadır.

Mevcut Durum :
23.000 ft irtifa tavanında 18 saat görev yapabilen ve yurtiçinde geliştirilmiş kamera ve veri linki ile donatılmış, otomatik kalkış-iniş özelliği bulunan Blok-A konfigürasyonu uçuş testlerini başarıyla tamamlamış ve kabul faaliyetleri tamamlanmıştır.

II. Paket Özgün TİHA-MALE Geliştirme Programı (ANKA Geliştirme)

Son Güncelleme Tarihi : 03.03.2015 16:04

As you see, It is updated in March of 2015 and It is just Anka-A performances monitored in this source under the name of "2. paket TIHA MALE". Same source mentions development of Anka-B as well but just the name is available, not performance because TAI couldn't reach the main target (30000ft, 24h) with its ANKA-A and Development of lighter ANKA with better avionics(60kg lighter)/(150kg lighter) composite structure is developed under the name of Anka-B to carry out promised performance requirements envisaged at the beggining. To guarantee the situation, TEI is charged to develop Anka motor which will have 15-20 hp powerfull than foreign equivalent. Most probably, It will be only motors (If reaches) or Satcom that will make some difference between Anka-B and S variants because S stands for serial production of matured structure. If targetted altitude was reached with Anka-A, Most probably, Anka-B would be much more different thing than We talk at present. Maybe an electronic warfare variant of ANKA-A but The mission is left half finished with A variant so blocks are dragging on to B, C, D until We reach the target and bring a matured (30000ft, 24h) block onto table to pass into serial production (Anka-S).

yurtiçi sanayi imkanlarının azami kullanımıyla karşılanması amacıyla Özgün TİHA (MALE) Geliştirme Programı kapsamında altyapısı elde edilmiş olan insansız hava araçlarının seri üretimi amaçlanmaktadır.

ANKA-S Projesi

Second source made my point cristal clear.

What was the name of A and B variant development project in first source?
-(Özgün TİHA (MALE) Geliştirme Programı).
What is the purpose of ANKA-S project mentioned in second source ?
- Serial production of domestic aerial vehicle which is matured at "Özgün TİHA (MALE) Geliştirme Programı".

That's it bro.

Last edited:
Bro, The reason of all those information cloud is about long asundered development schedules to meet the envisaged requirements at the beggining of project(2004). During trials, They changed some roadways in terms of criterias and Everything is mixed but I already think that the situation is more or less like What I presumed at the beggining.

Anka-A is reported to climb max. 25,900ft altitude and 18h durations but The planned altitude was 30000ft. Cause of screened performance figures of Anka-A, It became a need to renew technical requirements as 23000ft, 18h.

Now, Pay attention What SSM tells to us !!!

II. Paket Özgün TİHA-MALE Geliştirme Programı (ANKA Geliştirme)

Son Güncelleme Tarihi : 03.03.2015 16:04

As you see, It is updated in March of 2015 and It is just Anka-A performances monitored in this source under the name of "2. paket TIHA MALE". Same source mentions development of Anka-B as well but just the name is available, not performance because TAI couldn't reach the main target (30000ft, 24h) with its ANKA-A and Development of lighter ANKA with better avionics(60kg lighter)/(150kg lighter) composite structure is developed under the name of Anka-B to carry out promised performance requirements envisaged at the beggining. To guarantee the situation, TEI is charged to develop Anka motor which will have 15-20 hp powerfull than foreign equivalent. Most probably, It will be only motors that will be different between Anka-B and S variants because S stands for serial production of matured structure. If targetted altitude was reached with Anka-A, Most probably, Anka-B would be much more different thing than We talk at present. Maybe an electronic warfare variant of ANKA-A but The mission is left half finished with A variant so blocks are dragging on to B, C, D until We reach the target and bring a matured (30000ft, 24h) block onto table to pass into serial production (Anka-S).

ANKA-S Projesi

Second source made my point cristal clear.

What was the name of A and B variant development project in first source?
-(Özgün TİHA (MALE) Geliştirme Programı).
What is the purpose of ANKA-S project mentioned in second source ?
- Serial production of domestic aerial vehicle which is matured at "Özgün TİHA (MALE) Geliştirme Programı".

That's it bro.

Thx, for the explanation everything became clearer. :agree:

What is certain as follows,
1. Anka-A is accepted by SSM with reduced capabilities
2.Anka-B prototype is finished by TAI with reduced total weights,first flight is succesful according to TAI and probably test flights are ongoing if there is nothing wrong
3.Anka-S prototype with aselsan CATS and SATCOm is produced and showed on IDEF 2015
4.Anka-S with motor produced by TEI is planned
Whats is less certain,
Anka -B will carry aselsan CATS is not known
SAR payload will be on Anka-B or ANKA-S
Armed Anka will be on Anka-B or S
ELINGT/STING Anka will be Anka -B or S

Last edited:
Tulpar-S and Tulpar..
Tulpar-S can be with rubber(silent and less vibration) or steel tracks..
Can have 4 anti tank missiles on it, but also 10 inside of the vehicle..
It use Torsion-bar suspension system
Water speed achieved by the Tracks.. no water propellers!
Driver has to get out to rise the wave plate to make the vehicle amphibious! (isnt it dangerous? what if the enemy waiting for that?
It has also personel carrier version which can carry 8 troops

TULPAR
It can carry 30mm and 105mm gun(also as a light tank...)
it can carry 9 troops+3
unmanned Turret
laser warning system and soft kill protection..

Kirpi called combat proven because 40 times mine attacks and around 100 times ballistic attacks.. nothing happened to the soldiers..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom