What's new

IDEF'15 | 5-8 May 2015 | İSTANBUL-TÜRKİYE

Well, i'm not positive on that... i mean defence.pk is here for years....when you google Turkish defence, it leads you here but not one Turkic joined ever......

I look tried to google like Kazakh forum, Kyrgız Forum....but there is none....The only place where i can see them time to time is youtube....but they are using Russian alphabet hence we can't communicate with them.

I dunno bro...maybe you can ask to @telkon (he doesn't talk with me) since he is an ethnic Kyrgız...

you are right for example this Kazakh channel Министерство обороны РК - YouTube

Dr. Lütfi Öksüz from Isparta Edu will develop an unique EMP System for Nationwide Turkish Defence.
He was succesfull wireless transferring point to Point high energy with high frequency .
fft5_mf974473.Jpeg

Dr. Lütfi Öksüz from Isparta Edu will develop an unique EMP System for Nationwide Turkish Defence.
He was succesfull wireless transferring point to Point high energy with high frequency .
fft5_mf974473.Jpeg

His range is only a meter now, an arms lenght merely, ways to go to get somewhere.

They have an research Institute working on it.

Quote : Devlet kurumlarımızın TÜBİTAK'la yaptığı birçok gizli projemiz var. NTV 03.09.2014 Interview with Industry Minister FIKRI ISIK in Connection with NSA and BND spying TÜRKIYE

They have an research Institute working on it.

Quote : Devlet kurumlarımızın TÜBİTAK'la yaptığı birçok gizli projemiz var. NTV 03.09.2014 Interview with Industry Minister FIKRI ISIK in Connection with NSA and BND spying TÜRKIYE

Ya ben de bu olaya sinir oluyorum. Gizli proje varsa niye bundan bahsediyosun arkadaş. Kafayı yicem ya... :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

hadi gizliliği kendi hayatını projenin devamını düşünmüyosun... Arkadaş gizli projen olduğunu söylesen ne oluyo söylemesen ne oluyo ?

Ya ben de bu olaya sinir oluyorum. Gizli proje varsa niye bundan bahsediyosun arkadaş. Kafayı yicem ya... :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

hadi gizliliği kendi hayatını projenin devamını düşünmüyosun... Arkadaş gizli projen olduğunu söylesen ne oluyo söylemesen ne oluyo ?

Keep cool brother. We are Orient People and must learn much on PR and others. Let them know it they can try to Sabotage us. Then we know our enemies. But we must simultaneously also protect our scientists and sites. Fikri Isik said also, that he is Aware that the new danger is in Cloud Computement...

Keep cool brother. We are Orient People and must learn much on PR and others. Let them know it they can try to Sabotage us. Then we know our enemies. But we must simultaneously also protect our scientists and sites. Fikri Isik said also, that he is Aware that the new danger is in Cloud Computement...

Maybe i understood your post wrong.... If minster said it it's not much problem because he is already under protection... I thought our scientist said it...

Sorry KUL I am Training and oiling my rusty English.You are right, all our Projects and scientists are open to Sabotage. MKEK incidents, Aselsan Incidents, Atlasjet Crash ....unfortunately. But time is changing. We have to form a solid and honest government for the next 5 years

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom