Turkey
LET THE FESTIVAL BEGIN !!!...

3.gif

1.gif

Official website...

IDEF'15

Currently participating company count is: 754

1.JPG

We will see which new things @ IDEF ? (From MSI)

Here some of them...

ASELSAN will come up with so many new things...

- Products especially about air defence
- EW, New EW systems for land platforms
- New systems about E/O & communication
- Mobile Safe Base Area

etc...

BMC

- New hardwares will be added to KİRPİ which detects & destroys mines (i can say something when i see the mine detection system because once i called SSM for this kind of a solution and when i explained it SSM official answered me with a very stupid answer and i didn't reply him anymore, it can be about that, i don't know)

- BMC is working on remote controlled weapon system(i guess it is SARP coz we saw it before)
- VURAN with new variant... A few difference with last one they showed...Police will get 60 of these

OTOKAR

- A new vehicle... BTW what kind of a vehicle this can be ? Guys do you have any idea ?..

IMO this new vehicle will be TULPAR AAV

tulparaav.jpg

- Also there are some other surprizes... (I guess it's not a vehicle but a system)

ROKETSAN

- They say they will show 4-5 new weapon systems...

Guys do you have any other info ?..

@cabatli_53 @Combat-Master

BTW please post your expectations and what you want to see @ IDEF...

and lastly

@Sinan :partay:

Last edited:
I think It is time to reveal some striking missiles of Turkish industry to spread some fear to region but I don't have much hope about it. At least %80 of them will be appreciated. :)

Atmaca ship to ship missile
Gezgin land attack cruise missile (1000+km)
Akya heavy torpedo
SOM-ER extended range ALCM (500+km)
Mizrak-D Block-1:16km
S+: 50km
K+: 130km
Y+: 300km
B: 800km
WVR missile
BVR missile

I think It is time to reveal some striking missiles of Turkish industry to spread some fear to region but I don't have much hope about it. At least %80 of them will be appreciated. :)

Akya heavy torpedo
WVR missile
BVR missile

:cheesy::flame::mps:
turkiye.gif
turkiye.gif
turkiye.gif
turkiye.gif
turkiye.gif

Bro. do you think we will see T-129 B2's model atleast ?..

Sinan told me to open IDEF'15 thread and i told him let's wait the opening ...

But now i changed my mind.... We can talk on IDEF'15 and we have some clues....

(i'll delete above part some time later...)

So...

LET THE FESTIVAL BEGIN !!!...

Official website...

IDEF'15

Currently participating company count is: 754

We will see which new things @ IDEF ? (From MSI)

Here some of them...

ASELSAN will come up with so many new things...

- Products especially about air defence
- EW, New EW systems for land platforms
- New systems about E/O & communication
- Mobile Safe Base Area

etc...

BMC

- New hardwares will be added to KİRPİ which detects & destroys mines (i can say something when i see the mine detection system because once i called SSM for this kind of a solution and when i explained it SSM official answered me with a very stupid answer and i didn't reply him anymore, it can be about that, i don't know)

- BMC is working on remote controlled weapon system(i guess it is SARP coz we saw it before)
- VURAN with new variant... A few difference with last one they showed...Police will get 60 of these

OTOKAR

- A new vehicle... BTW what kind of a vehicle this can be ? Guys do you have any idea ?..

IMO this new vehicle will be TULPAR AAV

View attachment 215395

- Also there are some other surprizes... (I guess it's not a vehicle but a system)

ROKETSAN

- They say they will show 4-5 new weapon systems...

Guys do you have any other info ?..

@cabatli_53 @Combat-Master

BTW please post your expectations and what you want to see @ IDEF...

and lastly

@Sinan :partay:

Thanks bro, for opening the thread. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Hakan i wanna propose a simple rule. While posting pics , we should give the name of the systems. Like;

Altay Tank
**Pic**

T-129
**Pic**

If we can follow a simple rule like that, thread will become more informative.

Last edited by a moderator:

If it's so then it's like this... 8-)

Here is 800 km...

I made 1500 km & 2500 km too...They are ready in the 'RANGE' folder... :D

800 km.JPG

Thanks bro, for opening the thread. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Hakan i wanna propose a simple rule. While posting pics , we should give the name of the systems. Like;

Altay Tank
**Pic*

T-129
**Pic***

If we can follow a simple rule like that, thread will become more informative.

As an addition to this... There will be so many photos and forum deosn't allow more then 8 photos... So let's do it like this... Actually we are doing it currently but let's mention it again...

(Post 1)

8 pictures

(Post 2)

8 pictures..

And if we will share both videos and pictures then let's put videos on top...

If it's so then it's like this... 8-)

Here is 800 km...

I made 1500 km & 2500 km too...They are ready in the 'RANGE' folder... :D

800 km is nearly the Range of JASSM-ER, by such Range do it makes Sense to launch it by a Fighter Jet ? A Fighter Jet can only carry two SOM-ER, to rech the same Power of one B-52 you need ten Fighters !

800 km is nearly the Range of JASSM-ER, by such Range do it makes Sense to launch it by a Fighter Jet ? A Fighter Jet can only carry two SOM-ER, to rech the same Power of one B-52 you need ten Fighters !

That 800 km one is ballistic missile...

Like the Iskander-M and inshaallah it will have the same Precision !

BTW: I'm curious to see on IDEF the indigenous anti-radiation Drone, which will be a Succesor of Harpy !

It was planned to develop a drone to be 2x more range than Harpy to increase the effectiveness of it over enemy radars placed on longer ranges but Not have much information about contactor and phaseses...

As an addition...

- I expect to see T-129 B2 mockup if not a small model...
- ÇAFRAD mockup
- We saw İ class MİLGEM's model's photo but most probably we will see it @ IDEF too...
- Maybe real ANKA-S or atleast mockup
- All small scale models of TFX project... I mean models of this 3... But maybe we will not see but it can be thought as unneccesary...

1.jpg

- 105 mm BORAN howitzer
- I've read somewhere that ASELSAN is developing another remote controlled weapon system, a variant of STAMP or STOP as i remember... It can be there too...
- Indigenous machine gun
- We already saw TORK anti-torpedo system from pictures @ ASELSAN facilites but it will be @ IDEF too...

2.jpg

Currently these came to my mind...

BTW i'll prepare a check list by collection your expectations...

Last edited:

Akya heavy torpedo
WVR missile
BVR missile

What do you think about Hisar-A and Hisar -O? We can see these beasts ? :)

What do you think about Hisar-A and Hisar -O? We can see these beasts ? :)

Most probably yes... In my 1st post i wrote some infos from MSI magazine... And ASELSAN official says that they will show things especially about air defence systems... As i know there is a few difference between Hisar-A & Hisar-O so they can show them with 1 single system... As 1 system + 2 A/O missiles...

BTW i think we will see tracked launcher vehicle of Hisar too...

And ASELSAN already announced they will unveil laser weapon system for short range air defence...

@cabatli_53 Bro. any chance to see something about Hisar-U ?

Last edited:
Guys you know i like dealing with these kind of things.... So before i finish this check list you can add your expectations & hopes so i'll add them to this list...

I will write "Expectations Check List of Turkish Forumers @Defence.pk" to the top of it... And as you see i gave some examples about tick & form part...

And you can give me opinions for sure...

1.JPG

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom