What's new

IDEF'15 | 5-8 May 2015 | İSTANBUL-TÜRKİYE

Indigenous WVR Missile:

25jkwi8.jpg

Brothers, Having a sex or having details of Turkish VWR. Which one do you prefer ? I choose second one indeed...

:P

According to some (old) sources, VWR trials have been commenced and BVR dummy launch have been done as well...

TAI signed deal with Polish MESKO for Poland attack helicopter cooperation...

large_mali7357-.jpg

Brothers, Where is Atmaca anti-ship missile photo ? None of you who attend IDEF, could find latest S&H magazine which is published for IDEF ?

Aman yarabbi just watching took long time for me, btw i m a journey for few days and just in two days you added 17 more page.... Even no comment for one product they are like that too much... but i m appreciate for eveything which being in idef and bodies who took photos...

artik suna inaniyorum yakin gelecekte bu urunlerimizi yabancilar konusuuor bizde tfx denizaltilar kitalar arasi fuzeler seyir fuzeleri lazer silahlari ve nice stratejik silahlar uzerinde kafa yoruyor olacagiz. devletimizi rabbim Kiyamete dek guclu ve emin kilsin.

Last edited:
Brothers, Where is Atmaca anti-ship missile photo ? None of you who attend IDEF, could find latest S&H magazine which is published for IDEF ?

Bro. I've these but no ATMACA in them... For S&H IDEF DAILY this is 5 May's and i also have TAI IDEF magazine from S&H about TAI's space facilities... Also another S&H special magazine for ALTAY..

If they said you there will be ATMACA in S&H then maybe in following days we can see ATMACA...

1431030744890.jpg

:rofl:

Seems like they know PV1 & PV2 very well...

They are like rabbits which caught light at night... :lol:

They are following us bro... :D

You know they even published a photoshoped Roketsan advertisement which was created by C....e and told it as a threat to their national sovereign in news, Then a deputy from Greek parliament took this image and told it like Turkish bloodthursty instututes threatening Greek parliaments with their missiles in their advertisements" bla bla We had a good laugh in those times... :D It was the biggest ownage of all times...

They are following us bro... :D

You know they even published a photoshoped Roketsan advertisement which was created by C....e and told it as a threat to their national sovereign in news, Then a deputy from Greek parliament took this image and told it like Turkish bloodthursty instututes threatening Greek parliaments with their missiles in their advertisements" bla bla We had a good laugh in those times... :D It was the biggest ownage of all times...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

They are following our news more then their news... I mean not only defence but all kind...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom